NEurope
The Peeps

Peepsville II

I agree Jonnas, based on Cube's investigation on Magnus being evil.

Vote: Magnus Peterson

What have we got to lose, it's either a mafia member (which would be good) we lynch or not. Either way, it's something to go on at least for now.

I'm a neutral, lady in red. I don't deserve to die. You seem eager to go ahead with this - surely there's more we could find out today, like, from people who haven't said much at all? Conspiracy or foolishness! Or some sort of conspiracy of foolishness!

@Nintendohnut. Stalling!? Of course I'm stalling! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!

Also, Jimbob's mafia.

We still have no idea what you do, and you admitted to targeting Yvonne on the night he died.

Yes, I did. If I had killed him, I probably wouldn't have.

I am the lady in red. I am neutral. I am a seductress. I will make you fall in love with me. I cannot do this if you lynch my supple frame, though. If you continue with your misplaced lynching, I may have no choice but to unleash my magnificent bosom upon your frail, male eyes and you will succumb. You will succumb!!

What did everyone else do last night?

I went to the bar last night, I can confirm that an 'authoritative man' arrived just after the barman opened up and then left very soon after. The lady in Red and and another man were at the bar.

I can also confirm Magnus Peterson targeted Yvonne on the night he was killed.

Tell me Magnus Peterson, do all your night actions happen at the bar?

Vote: Magnus Peterson

@Aqui1a who was at the bar on night 2?

The only two people who I know for sure were at the bar on night two are Rummy and Tales... The bar just seems to be the place where everything happens, regardless of what I do.

And no-one else? is that for sure?

Oh wrong night anyway,

I thought we'd got Cube a night target then :(

I just need people to fall in love with me, darling. All of them.

So you can only win if the game reaches like night 14 or so?

Lets try again?!

Players remaining alive, genius. Plus something to with winning factions - I can win with either if all on that side love me.

Players remaining alive, genius. Plus something to with winning factions - I can win with either if all on that side love me.

That sounds a bit weak... How many more votes does Magnus need before majority is reached?

I would vote, but there's one thing putting me off and its the fact that the person who has revealed Magnus as being evil still hasn't voted himself..

In my opinion there is deffo something up with that unless it's just that he's not been online to place his vote?!

If we don't hear from Cube before I go to bed to watch the wire (Yvonne ;)), this genius will hammer his ass :p

Vote: Magnus Petersen