NEurope
The Peeps

Peepsville II

I can target two people. However, I was unable to reach one of my targets and therefore effected neither.

I'm not sure why so many people ended up at the bar, though.

Are you a target switcher like Diageo then?

So you're going to be screwing up maybe 2 townies per night until you find some Mafiosos? That sounds pretty damaging to town to be honest.

Are you town or neutral?

Are you town or neutral?

Like he's going to say that he's neutral or mafia...

So you're going to be screwing up maybe 2 townies per night until you find some Mafiosos? That sounds pretty damaging to town to be honest.

Are you town or neutral?

I'm actually mafia

Like he's going to say that he's neutral or mafia...

People have admitted of their own accord that they're neutral before.

So rather than redirect one person to another, you essentially redirect them both to each other?? EEVIL made a power like that in his game show mafia, was very useful actually for making mafiosos target each other!

Aye, personally I don't see it as much of a problem - more chaos might benefit us folk if it disrupts mafia and gives us info on others intended actions.

@Aqui1a so if you can make 2 people come to your bar and Marcmillian was re-directed, do you know who the lady in red is assuming that was your other target?

@Aqui1a so if you can make 2 people come to your bar and Marcmillian was re-directed, do you know who the lady in red is assuming that was your other target?

Huh? I didn't know that Marcamillian had been redirected. I was unsuccessful in reaching my targets last night so I don't know who the lady in red is.

Night Two

A few people had a confusing night as drinks were had and orders were issued.

People looked for an explanation in the morning paper but the news stand was closed. Across the square, the doors of the town hall were flung open causing the early risers to stop and stare. Those who were close enough saw the mayor being zipped up in a body bag and wheeled away by two paramedics.

Dominic Gentry has been killed. He could reverse track his targets. Yvonne is no longer in the game. He was good but would appear evil under investigation.

13 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Nintendohnut

@Jonnas

@Magnus Peterson

Dead:

Diageo

@Yvonne

Day Three

Majority is 7

My house has been burnt down, which means that I have lost my power. I am no longer an alignment investigator.

The good news is that I was successful last night. Sheikah is mafia.

Vote : Sheikah

Nice one Cube. Sucks that you have lost your power though. Did you get anything on night 1?

I couldn't reach my target due to a troublesome drunk, anyone know who this is??

Vote: Sheikah

I appear evil for the same reason Yvonne did; I'm a character that was part of the Mafia in the previous game. After Yvonne came out I thought it'd be pretty unlikely I would believed if I said the same.

Gonna Vote:aqui1a because I'm quite keen to hear what he did last night - not sure how I feel after yesterdays strange revelations and turn of events.

Or maybe I totally didn't even read the thread. Maybe.

Well, I highly suspected Yvonne before this and would have voted him off - just goes to show how foolish I might be. However, despite all this, I'm certainly happy to take the classic punt and follow Cube's investigation, with full intention to vote for him tomorrow should Sheikah turn up town. ChangeVote:Sheikah.