N-Europe

RBS Six Nations 2013

Jimbob

Being English, i'm rooting for the Grand Slam in 3 weeks time. C'maan England. With Wale's performances over the last few weeks/matches, i can certainly see England with a great chance to take the titles.

But if not, thats all i'll hear from the Welsh for the next few weeks.

Yes, gone a little off-topic there.

People are expecting next weeks games to be good. Scotland vs Wales, France vs Ireland and England vs Italy. Should all be excellent matches if all the teams bring their best.

• 2 weeks later...

I've lost count how many tries scoring opportunities England have butchered at the last pass. Half a dozen against Scotland, a fair few yesterday etc. Need to put every chance away against Wales.

Back three is lacking pace, centres aren't known for their distribution. Get through the Wales game then some fresh ideas needed in the Argentina tour in the Summer.

Could be a very useful wake up call. The Welsh will be up themselves as usual all week.

After doing my degree in Cardiff and therefore living there for three years I can agree with that.

Worst bit is the amount of grief i used to get when we lost to the welsh. Not once when I was there we won against them.

people gonna call me a rugby union hater but hey, I dont care!

Checked the results over the weekend and noticed there was a grand total of 4 tries scored. Can someone please tell me why people still watch this drivel and worse, people actually pay to watch this garbage.

Fans deserve to be entertained and I am sorry but 4 tries from 3 games is pathetic..

How England manage to sell 80,000 tickets I dont know..

Edited by khilafah

people gonna call me a rugby union hater but hey, I dont care!

Checked the results over the weekend and noticed there was a grand total of 4 tries scored. Can someone please tell me why people still watch this drivel and worse, people actually pay to watch this garbage.

Fans deserve to be entertained and I am sorry but 4 tries from 3 games is pathetic..

How England manage to sell 80,000 tickets I dont know..

How about 16 tries in three games on the opening weekend, back when the weather wasn't shit with near monsoon conditions like in Dublin and Paris recently? No mention of those stats? The quality hasn't been great since that opening weekend I'll admit, but apart from the poor weather, teams like Ireland and France have been under huge pressure, leading to nervy, safety-first rugby.

Probably the best I've seen Wales play in a long while. England weren't very good, they didn't get anywhere near stopping those tries. They didn't look dangerous enough. I'm sure if the game were still going on now or for another hour, England wouldn't have added any more points.

Probably the best I've seen Wales play in a long while. England were feckin terrible, they didn't get anywhere near stopping those tries. They didn't look dangerous enough. I'm sure if the game were still going on now or for another hour, England wouldn't have added any more points.

Fixed for ya