N-Europe

The 'Living' Room Mafia

DuD

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I targetted peeps. I believe I am the "guide " that resolved the conflict of interest, not that I know what that may mean.

EEVIL and cube are still my favourites to vote for, as I consider myself, mr-paul and peeps to be good (in that order :P) and lean towards trusting jonnas.

Vote: EEVILMURRAY

I will try to post/check thread early tomorrow, but I'm out from now 'til sunday night!

Well this day has started out for me, but before I reveal anything I WANT ANSWERS DAMMIT!

Who killed Yvonne and who shut off the power that night? This sounds like someone to watch out for and the fact that noone has taken credit for either is mighty suspicious.

I targetted peeps. I believe I am the "guide " that resolved the conflict of interest, not that I know what that may mean.

This would imply that if Peeps is a redirector that there was another redirector* targeting whoever as well. If you are the guide then your candle abilities sorted that out.

*Or maybe a roleblocker?

I would've gone for you but you gained a bit of trust from me in the last day phase so I decided on Jimbob just in case. I'm now concerned that you and Jonnas both seem to be reverse trackers? I don't know if that has been mentioned already.

Can I ask why I am under all this suspicion? I've been nothing but honest with my power and my results, and the moment I get drawn into what we now know was a mafia lynch rape, even Jonnas understands:

Third, I'm willing to give Eevilmurray and Cube the benefit of the doubt, seeing as they seemed to have reasons for voting for Sheikah (like being pissed with him).

Peeps, you haven't been forthcoming with your shizzle at all. I'm going to do something which goes against all I stand for...

... Full roleclaim/targets please.

If I feel dissatisfied I'm going to lay a vote on yo' ass.

So clear that EEVIL is mafia right now. Cube, are you willing to put the final vote on, to try and prove you're not mafia?? Or are you going to back EEVIL up. Your choice.

This is a 14 person game. Do we think there should be 4 mafia, or is EEVIL the last one?

So clear that EEVIL is mafia right now. Cube, are you willing to put the final vote on, to try and prove you're not mafia?? Or are you going to back EEVIL up. Your choice.

More than willing. As I said before, the only reason it isn't already done is because you requested for a later starting date.

Me, you and Jonnas are all accounted for, Jay and Peeps look to be mentioned in the write-up and Peeps made EEVIL target Jimbob. Answer is obvious.

Vote: EEVILMURRAY

Votes:

EEVILMURRAY (4) : Jonnas, Jayseven, The Peeps, Cube.

Day 7 is over.. the items have spoken.

The PS3 had been rumbled. He tried to defend himself but it was of no use. Surrounded by the remaining items, he did all he could to stop them ripping away his power cable, but alas.. it was the last thing he would ever do.

EEVILMURRAY has been lynched!

EEVIL was a PlayStation 3. He used his ad-ons to gather information on his target. He could choose to use either Eye Toy OR PlayStation Move: Eye Toy allowed him to establish his targets appearance, finding out what item they are. PlayStation Move allowed him to study his targets actions, finding out their power.

He was a member of the Mafia

@Cube

@Mr-Paul

@Jonnas

@jayseven

@The Peeps

Night 7 starts now. Please send in your PMs.

With Matt and Becky already on board their flight home, there was only time for one last sinister deed to unfold in the living room.

As soon the night took hold A Vase of Flowers wasted no time in grabbing hold of a pair of scissors. He turned towards the Book..

In the silence he could be heard hissing "its all your fault".

He made his way towards the helpless book and his Ghostly Partner, snapping the scissors.. open and close.. again and again.

As he was about to strike, an intense light pierced the darkness. The TV had turned on!

The Flowers froze, gazing into the hypnotic light.. it tried to fight the glare and carry on with its actions, but in the confusion of it all he proceded to cut each and every head from his stems!!

Cube is Dead.

He was a Vase of Flowers. He was able to draw his target in with his beauty then mark them with his sweet scent. He could choose each night to either track his scented target OR reverse track them, finding out who targeted them.

His water would also counter-act certain affects. He was the final member of the mafia.

The Town Has Won

The Town were:

1. Rummy (turned Neutral) - You are an Electric Fire.

Your 'fire damaged target will appear in the write-up' so that you can see their actions.

Your electrics are quite old and have recently been known to trip the front rooms circuit breaker.

Twice during the game you have the choice to 'power surge' causing all electrical items to fail that night.

----

2. Nintendohnut - You are a Nintendo Wii.

You are able to keep your target entertained throughout the night, effectively roleblocking them with your Wii channels. You have a list of channels at your disposal. Pick one to use each night..

Everybody Votes?

Hardman

Gladiator

Vote Census

Chopping Block

Placebo

Saviour

Placebo

Bomb Blast

Placebo

Vigilante

Placebo

Vote Census

Placebo

Switcheroo

Once used they are no longer available.

----

3. Tales - You are a Rocking Chair.

Constantly rocking through the night your target will be unable to resist having a relax in your comfort and you will put them to sleep, effectively roleblocking them.

Anyone you target will also dream about their original target.. finding out their alignment.

----

4. Diageo - You are a Sky+HD box.

Able to record things and peruse them at your leisure, you are able to 'detect lies' within a post from the previous day.

Your HD functionality can be used once throughout the game.. whereby if you pick a post that contains lies, you will find out the truth.

----

5. Jonnas - You are a big comfy corner Sofa.

Easily the biggest item in the room, no-one can get near your target so you provide them ample security for the night; protecting them from harm and allowing them to carry out their action unscathed.

Your target will also receive a double vote during the following day phase.

You may only protect yourself twice.

----

6. Jayseven - You are a Candle.

You are a little beacon of light in this uneasy room. Your light acts as a guide, so anyone you 'target will not be affected by roleblocks or redirection'.

During any night phase of the game you can ask me to confirm your alignment to everyone at the start of the next day, this will result in your full role reveal.

----

7. Sheikah - You are a Rug.

Blending into the carpet, nobody ever really notices you're there, even when they're walking all over you.. This is how you gather your info. You can choose to either reverse track your target finding out who targeted them OR have a snoop at your targets pm.

----

8. The Peeps - You are a TV.

Your programs are hypnotic.. you use this to confuse either your targets OR the people targeting them.

You are a master of redirection and have the choice of either sending your main target to your secondary target OR you can switch your targets around (so anyone targeting target A will arrive at target B and vice versa).

----

9. Jimbob - You are a Family Portrait.

You are the all seeing eyes on the wall. You can use your eyes to either track your target and see what they're up to OR to watch over your target finding out how many times they lie during the coming day phase.

----------

The Neutrals were:

1. Mr-Paul - You are a Book.

A stalwart, you see yourself as superior to all the new fangled technology around you.

You win instead of either faction should you out-survive all of the electrical items.

You have 2 powers at your disposal. You may only use one per night.

You can tear out your pages and use them to send messages to your target through me OR you can force your target into posting whatever you want (Again this must come through me).

----

2. Ghost (Rummy - 1st Player to die) - You have become a ghost of your former self.

Vengeful against the items that killed you, you have sympathy for the Books cause and have joined forces with him.

You may choose to use the night power of either of the game's last 2 casualties OR decline a night power and give Mr-Paul a double vote for the next day phase instead.

You must make one death post making it appear you are out of the game. You can then make no further posts in the game thread.

----------

The Mafia were:

1. EEVILMURRAY - You are a PlayStation 3.

You use your ad-ons to gather information on your target. You can choose to use either Eye Toy OR PlayStation Move:

Eye Toy allows you to establish your targets appearance, finding out what item they are.

PlayStation Move allows you to mimic your targets actions, finding out their power.

----

2. Yvonne - You are a Router.

You are the rooms source of internet, directing all internet traffic. You are able to either entertain your target for the night with your limitless resources, effectively roleblocking them OR you can use your powers of direction to redirect your main target to your secondary target.

----

3. Jon DeDeDe - You are a Mirror.

As people gaze into you, all they see is their own reflection. This means no info gather-er can get any information on you. You have a choice of powers: The power of illusion and the power of deception:

Illusion allows you to give your target an alignment of your choosing.

Deception allows you to steal information from your target by reading their PM.

----

4. Cube - You are a Vase of Flowers.

You are able to draw your target in with your beauty then mark them with your sweet scent. You may choose each night to either track your scented target OR reverse track them, finding out who targeted them.

Your water will counteract certain affects.

--------

One of you will need to sacrifice your nightly power in order to carry out your faction kill.

--------

Collectively as the Mafia you have a double vote to share between you..

You will nominate your double voter during the night phase. Should this person leave the game before the next night phase, your double vote will leave with that person.

----------

Thanks to everyone for playing :)

Really enjoyed seeing everything unfold from this side of the game. All 3 teams came sooo close to winning at different stages.

I thought I'd massively ballsed up when the Mafia were able to gain Majority for the day so early in the game.

Any Comments..? Likes.. Dislikes..

Thanks DuD,

I really liked this. The only thing I would say being lynched entirety by the Mafia so early was quite a blow. It's a shame my PM snoop ability/PM Cube received was a bit nerfed that night where I targeted Cube - I've since found out he was the killer that night but I only learned he 'succeeded'. Might have helped balance their vote advantage.

I like how quick the games went - no waiting ages for games to begin etc. Nice mix of roles too. :)

Also luls at EEVIL trying to throw suspicion at Peeps the last day. Surprised no one pointed out two people had received town verdicts on him from Tales.

Great game. Really enjoyed it!

Loved being neutral, although I ended up basically winning the game for the town rather than for myself :p

I had the vigilante power from Dohnut's power which Rummy got to use, so killed Yvonne so the game didn't end so early. Was really pissed off when Sheikah got lynched because I thought we would lynch Yvonne, then I could kill Peeps myself that night, and then I'd only have EEVIL to deal with.

Then on the last day I was planning on using my force posting power (which I never used) to manipulate some votes to get Peeps lynched, and then hope to survive the night and get EEVIL lynched and win. I didn't have time yesterday afternoon to be on to coordinate the voting (was waiting for EEVIL to vote for Peeps first!) so I tried to call Cube's bluff and hoped to survive the night and lynch Peeps then (I'd have a guaranteed double vote from getting Rummy to do nothing) I did then guess that they'd redirect Cube to himself, but hoped that Cube would not kill to try and give himself one last defence. So in the end, I took a risk, and it didn't pay off. But I really had fun, great first game DuD!!!

Ah, so I was killed by 1 shot vig! Nice. I thought it was a redirection kill.

Really good game, very inventive mechanics, very well run.

Some mechanic interactions made for some tough moments (being able to train the town midgame, 2 mafia being revealed by that voting checker)

but they're hard to predict, and it actually ended up making the game more exciting, if a bit suicidal.

I now understand Jonnas' behaviour in the phase where I revealed my vote power :)