N-Europe

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Gio001

I have a favour to ask guys.

If you pre-order from Amazon, you get an Iron Patriot minifigure.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-Marvel-Super-Heroes-PS3/dp/B00CHHKJEQ/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1375306309&sr=8-5&keywords=marvel+lego

If you order this and you don't want your IP, it would be doing me a huge favour to donate it to me (for £5 or something). You could get more on eBay, I'm not gonna lie, but I need about 4 of these for my collection, for various things. Would be a big help.

Cheers.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From IGN...

LEGO Marvel Delayed on Xbox One

Won't launch alongside the console, no firm date given.

"LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is coming to next-gen consoles, but the game will not be releasing on the Xbox One console on November 22nd. We will provide a release date for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes on Xbox One as soon as possible," reads the statement.

The game will still be out on November 15th on PS4 (November 29th in Europe), alongside the console.

Ok lets play the Lego Marvel speculative delay game.

So I'll say the the reason LEGO Marvel was delayed on Xbox One is because it couldn't run in 1080P.

Place your bets!

No different to every other Xbox One game then.

Must just be a massive glitch that makes it unplayable

• 2 weeks later...
Not enjoying having to wait another week for this while watching two of my friends enjoying it and chatting all the time :(

Its not long now bud, just one week. This week will go really quickly too.

....But if you're anything like me, you're going to fucking love this game. Sure its a little repetitive, but the amount of MARVEL stuff in here is so fucking cool, from small details like the targeting logo of individual characters, to the AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING cameos.

is it as jam packed with marvel goodness as the ultimate aliance games and Xmen legend games?

I would say moreso I think.

There are some amazing things to discover. At one moment I was like "Wow...thats cool, but I bet I can't do this". And then the game allowed me to do the thing I thought I might not be able to do.

Kinda hoping after this one TT will get the go ahead from Warners and Marvel to do a crossover game. It will be glorious if it ever happens and you know they'll treat both the Marvel and DC franchises with the respect they deserve.

DC heroes and Marvel Heroes team up to take on the villains from both universe's.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not played a LEGO game since the OT on DS, so I've kind of been loving it. I guess if you've played a lot in might be a bit samey? Do they all do this kind of thing?

I'm really intrigued as to what Batman 2 was like - did it have the overworld hub etc? How many characters could you play as?

I have not played a LEGO game since the OT on DS, so I've kind of been loving it. I guess if you've played a lot in might be a bit samey? Do they all do this kind of thing?

I'm really intrigued as to what Batman 2 was like - did it have the overworld hub etc? How many characters could you play as?

I got a bit bored of Batman 2 quite quickly so I cant say for sure but there seemed to be more sections in its Gotham that needed loading if you moved between them.