NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

Yep! ive added you alreadt just add me back. Binnacle is like level 20. I need a Margikarp...shiny if poss :)

Adam? im Falcon. :)

Found a Goomy! :)

I know you are. I'm too busy with the story mode for battling and trading. :)

Anything else you need other than Magikarp? I'm not supeerrr far in yet.

Nah, ill be happy with a karp or haunter pls. Just got a gengarite. :)

I know you are. I'm too busy with the story mode for battling and trading. :)

Lol, no I thought Adam was Rez. ;)

Nah, ill be happy with a karp or haunter pls. Just got a gengarite. :)

Lol, no I thought Adam was Rez. ;)

Was wondering why you offered me a trade lol.

Yeah, shows up after the second gym apparently. Can't wait.

This game just went from being great to Awesome :D

Team Lax will be unbeatable now i have the leader, if i could have 6 snorlaxs i would. But as i cant i

I pick all the bear type pokemon as they are kinda related to a snorlax, and give them a new nickname with lax on the end of it.

Its a tradition i have followed in every pokemon :)

Hell yeah! Managed to trade my spare Eevee for a lvl 1 Squirtle! I finally have a water type in my party now!

Went to tesco to get X but they only had 1 Y left so I got that. I guess it doesn't make much difference to me but I would have preferred the X legendary!

There is a staggering amount of pokemon available. And I want them all! My team keeps changing shape, I got a charmander from the professor but I've just evolved this bird pokemon and it's turned into a fire type! So now I have to chose between the two.

The amount of content is also ridiculous, and the easy access to online features is crazy.

I'm deffo going to mix and match my team from a pool of around 12 pokemons, there's just so many hustling to get Ito my starting 6!

I'm on my way to the 7th gym now and despite having a full team of six I rarely use anything other than Greninja. The thing is a beast and is taking care of everything in its path with one or two shots. Two badges to go and he's already at level 60.

I did choose Charizard for a bit, just so I could unleash his Mega form though. :D

I'm on my way to the 7th gym now and despite having a full team of six I rarely use anything other than Greninja. The thing is a beast and is taking care of everything in its path with one or two shots. Two badges to go and he's already at level 60.

I did choose Charizard for a bit, just so I could unleash his Mega form though. :D

Nice. :cool:

I'm currently at the 6th gym, and like you I've been mostly relying on a single Pokémon, that rabbit thing... Digbunny? Something like that. :heh: Doesn't seem to have trouble with anything, apart from water types.

Have also messed around with Charizard's Mega Evolution. It's cool, but I wish there was one for every Pokémon. :hmm:

Really wanted to see a Mega Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! :laughing:

*EDIT*

Random thing I just noticed, but I love how...

the touch screen gets drops of water on it when it's raining during a battle.

Nice little detail. :)

Edited by RedShell

Ok if I slagged this game I take it back. The ability to change your trainer's appearance has won me over. It's something so simple but makes the game that bit more personal. Also love how you get experience when you catch a Pokémon.

Add me 3926-5126-6940

Edited by Ramar

Ok if I slagged this game I take it back. The ability to change your trainer's appearance has won me over. It's something so simple but makes the game that bit more personal. Also love how you get experience when you catch a Pokémon.

Add me 3926-5126-6940

yeah the exp earned when capturing is a great touch

added you, @Serebii and @ReZourceman

mine is 4554-1195-1795 if anyone wants to add me :)

Add meh guyz.

1719-3161-1404

Hey I added you ages back, add me

3523-2023-5626

Went to tesco to get X but they only had 1 Y left so I got that. I guess it doesn't make much difference to me but I would have preferred the X legendary!

Had a similar issue yesterday with GAME, i put an order for X down but some people decided to sneaky swap for Y, so they only had 1 copy of X left and it were a member of staff's copy they had reserved, but not paid for yet. I did get X, got their copy as the manager didn't like how their were no X orders left for someone who pre-ordered X.

Damn fine game indeed, got past the 1st Gym with ease. Current squad is Charmander, Braixon, Pidgey and Riolu.

I've added friend codes for @ReZourceman, @Serebii, @King_V @gmac and @Ramar so far.

Feel free to add me on 4926-3005-7072 if you'd like to interact in some way on the game.

Anyone else, please let me know if you add me so I can add you back!

Guy - its says your code is incorrect...Im checking the codes thread.

Just finished the second gym, loving this right now! I Can't believe the variety of wild Pokemon in this game, although despite the variety available I'm still mostly favouring gen 1 pokemon.

Wow. I am incredibly impressed with how unbelievably fucking shit Braixen is. Worst starter ever.

Wow. I am incredibly impressed with how unbelievably fucking shit Braixen is. Worst starter ever.

LOL - Talonflame all the freaking way!

Get fucked. It may look a bit weird, but that shit be a wizard!