Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't laugh if anyone did it. I wouldn't actively be annoyed at the person, but I wouldn't laugh.

EDIT: Not that I found it "mean" or whatever. I think Chair is thinking same as me, it just came across as contrived/not a truly effective joke. A different face would have worked better etc.

Edited by Paj!

I wasn't exactly being serious either.

I just love Patrick Stewart memes, because it feels every picture he features in holds so much poignancy.

When I meet Patrick Stewart (which should be next year hopefully) I'm going to hug him.

To.

Death.

Oh I see. Now that everyone is saying you are overreacting it is all a joke.

I could be saying a similar thing to you.

I knew yours was a joke (a rather unfunny one if I'm to be honest (in the sense that the picture doesn't actually evoke the ambiance of pedo in any sort of way)), so I responded with a joke (notice the TBF).

Both could have been interpreted as serious.

I knew yours was a joke (a rather unfunny one if I'm to be honest (in the sense that the picture doesn't actually evoke the ambiance of pedo in any sort of way)), so I responded with a joke (notice the TBF).

Common, let's not argue.

:hug:

I was going to post a picture of me right here, but I literally have no new ones since... nearly a year ago.

If you quote me, quote me right. Chuck said that not me.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!