N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have the same eyes.

I'm glad you said something first, cos I was gonna say there's something likey about you two!

Saturday night: 'super soldiers' theme birthday for Master Chief in brum.

2647_145563925374_902435374_6296392_7960325_n.jpg

You look like a proud gay soldier couple, meant in the nicest way possible. I love it!

Everyone else in the kingdom gets it. You're the only one that doesn't seem to be with the program, eh, PajAh?!

In fairness, 99% of people will probably interpret the sentence the way we did, thus causing unnecessary offense and confusion.

In fairness, 99% of people will probably interpret the sentence the way we did, thus causing unnecessary offense and confusion.

Well of the four people who've commented its been 50/50...so thats a bit of a ridiculous comment.

Add in the fact that we're a reasonably civilised board and I doubt anyone would openly say such hurtful comments about someone elses partner in this manner....

So yeah...don't be ridiculous etc.

I got your back gringo.

Well of the four people who've commented its been 50/50...so thats a bit of a ridiculous comment.

Only because you know a bunch of right perverts.

"Marks out of 10. I'd give her one"

Come on, only freaking perverts would make the connection!

Only because you know a bunch of right perverts.

"Marks out of 10. I'd give her one"

Come on, only freaking perverts would make the connection!

You seem to forget where we are O_o.

*agrees*

So it was from Emperor's New Groove? :wtf:

The bit with the picture is, if you think the other comment was, your faith in Disney is amazingly wavering.

I got your back gringo.

Fo' sho' brother.

Here's some pr0 images. I apparently left one of my coke bottles in the freezer which I have been informed the bottle top has popped off. It seems to be a giant contained lolly, but after taking it out to defrost, it's started bubbling, almost bubbling over.

Glass002.jpg

Glass004.jpg

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I saw it, but I loved it. I knew exactly what Murray meant with it, though it was arguably a little crude in its nature, hence I declined to comment and dwell upon it. Think you guys need to lighten up. Especially you, ReZ, you big serious bastard.

Frozen coke tends to do that, all the sugar gathers at the top and you basically get this little explosion of concentrate sugar and caffiene and fizz and at first it's kind of ok(cos naturally you stick your mouth over it to contain it) but then it's just all sickly and you're buggered cos if you ain't eating it, it's stickying you up.

I froze fizzy bottle drinks alot as a kid.

Edited by Rummy