Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I like the positivity in this thread at the moment. Everyone is complimenting each other. It fills me with happiness. :)

Molly, don't lie to us. You are a good-looking girl. And since it is coming from nerdy Internet guys, you should believe it even more so. The guys in here (myself included) have seen many a hot babe on the Internet, so we know what we're talking about.

ReZ, looking awesome! :)

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well no surprises here - a girl joins and you all clamber around her like she's the golden goddess of gold or something.

Anyways, nerdy analogy and the useless attempt to try and make myself look better aside, Viper's got a point, you are haawt! So don't put yourself down as you'd be only doing an injustice to yourself!

....Yes, I'm just as bad as the others.

I swear I used to be so much more controlled....I'm blaming Viper's influential ways.

haha, I believe it's happened everytime a girl has joined here, it's a nice ego boost! :heh:

Besides who needs to look orange molly? Pale is the way forward.

'tis true. Whilst some women look good tanned. I prefer a natural look to my women. When I'm with a women I don't want to have sex with an orange. That's for when I'm lonely.

I feel that. My step sisters almost go crazy when they begin to return to their natural whiteness. We all know they haven't been on holiday, we all know they've abused it out of a bottle, they're not impressing anyone.

B) Yep. Busted. Its a duplicate account. I shoulda tried harder.

Telling the truth? The punishment for a duplicate account is a perma ban, so i'm kinda hoping you're speaking shit and that it is in fact your GF's account ;)

Which is it?

Paj, I love you.

Rez, you and little mike look so cute.

Thankyou for all the lovely comments :smile: I'm flattered. Also, I was just pointing out how I feel, I think I'm fairly humble so what can I say? And I didn't realise I looked that orange! :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!