N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The B&W one really does look like you're holding back the tears.

*hugs Nightwolf*

*gives Dan the "har-har" look*

Nah I'm okies, haha years of practise obviously. Although driving from Northwich wasn't a pleasant experince, so I was abit upset when I took that picture.

yay hugs ^_^

dont worry nightwolf!!

it's me and jambaaaaaa (kitaaa!) <3 and our friend's BJD 'rei' wearing his new ipod t-shirt ^_^ hehe

n673811159_1123409_6155.jpgand the friend to whome the BJD (ball jointed doll) belongs to... donna!

n673811159_1123410_6482.jpg

and some of me from my weird b'day party in shibuya...

n30702197_31849556_9442.jpg

my... name is beCKy...

n30702197_31849550_7419.jpg

YAY! bluey is around once again ^_^. Aww you and jamba look great! The cake looks great also.

not around for long tho!! half way through a faaaaantastical holiday home and spending the next week at jamba';s house (having nicked my mum's car!) i'm sure i'll have many many many pics to upload from MY camera when i get home too - those are just pics other people have taken >_>

not around for long tho!! half way through a faaaaantastical holiday home and spending the next week at jamba';s house (having nicked my mum's car!) i'm sure i'll have many many many pics to upload from MY camera when i get home too - those are just pics other people have taken >_>

ah well ^_^, you'll be able to spam up the thread instead of dan forcing me to!:blank: