N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe found some old pics of me :)

heres one of me now for reference, im 20 now btw

picture054cs7.jpg

This one is me at cricket about 4 years ago i think (16)

grryb3.jpg

Me with my dad and brother about 4 years ago again, makes me about 16 and my brother 14 and yes my brother looks like pugsley from the addams family ^_^

betterae8.jpg

Me at about 18 :) rocking the myspace pose

dsc00089zn8.jpg

Me at 18 again in my room at uni

old21zf3.jpg

Argh me at roughly 17 - attack of the spots!!!

1001199fw7.jpg

Daniel, you have a strange ( cool ) hair. i don't know how you do it, but it seems pretty light and not thick/strong. For me it's impossible to get a haircut like that, mine is very dense and strong...as for the beard, keep it!

I'll experiment with mine today hopefully, i'll do something like Vinnie Paul from Pantera :D

beards = bad in my opinion haha, a right pain to kiss someone with a beard too.

in your opinion and for most of the girls :) But shaving is just time-consuming...I enjoy the art of the blade, and so, I take around 30 minutes to shave myself. but i'm not capable of doing it almost everyday, it's boring :P

Yes well you only have to shave your face deary. Think about the women! The women I tell you. But anyway.

Beards can be quite epic as long as I don't have to kiss the person with them.

everytime a girl says something like that, the feeling of shaving becomes more intense :indeed:

in your opinion and for most of the girls :) But shaving is just time-consuming...I enjoy the art of the blade, and so, I take around 30 minutes to shave myself. but i'm not capable of doing it almost everyday, it's boring :P

30 minutes, what the hell do you use, takes me ten minutes tops, I could shave half my body in half an hour.

Yes well you only have to shave your face deary. Think about the women! The women I tell you. But anyway.

>cough<

30 minutes, what the hell do you use, takes me ten minutes tops, I could shave half my body in half an hour.

>cough<

Ok, think about everybody, everybody I tell you.

But then that kinda makes no sense.

I swear if I could afford electrolosis I would have it bloomin done. :blank:

From what I've heard it's very painful and time consuming.

I quite enjoy the ritual of shaving my body, apart from a couple of problem areas.

I hate shaving, but love the feeling afterwards, I already knew it'd be painful to have done and time consuming, but after it's done that's it ^.^

Electrolysis is the most ridiculous concept ever. I mean, who the fuck would actually be that vain? I suppose you'd do it if you had like, a hairy ass or something equally as hilarious.

Pssh you think that removing hair is about vanity? :heh: It's not always about vanity dear.

And no, I do not have a hairy ass XD god forbid!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!