Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't your sister used to work for Microsoft?

Also... you two don't look like each other much :p

Hehe, actually we usually get people saying we do look alot like eachother!

Yeah, she did work for Microsoft, but that job sucked so she quit. Now it's industrial rubber! :D

This reminds me... how hillarious could this get if she was adopted?

OH MAI DAIZ! Oh no you di'in't! Naw, but anyway I'm not :heh:

Jo...jo...Johelian? Sister?!

Yup! :D

Oh my god, fruitgun is far too hot.

Ugh. I hate this suit. Can I take off this suit?

Haha thankyou! :D

Oh, and by the way, awesome V mask. That film rocked!

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

*carves V into poster on wall*

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

*giggles*

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

if you hadn't copy and pasted that then..

FTW!:yay:

I am completely geek-white coloured skin, due to my immense computer time and the fact im not allowed to get a lot of exposure to the sun. ^^

Light colours tend to suit me far more =) I really fancy a glossy black/purple colour, but i know it would absolutely drain the little colour there is from my face and make me look like an utter goth. =(

Thanks for the nice comments too! :D

I am completely geek-white coloured skin, due to my immense computer time and the fact im not allowed to get a lot of exposure to the sun. ^^

Light colours tend to suit me far more =) I really fancy a glossy black/purple colour, but i know it would absolutely drain the little colour there is from my face and make me look like an utter goth. =(

Thanks for the nice comments too! :D

see my face is as white as yours, yet I can suit dark not light :indeed:

I love your hair RA. I wanna dye mine maybe dark red, like really dark red, is it easy?

Well. You can either bleach it white, then add the colour (thats how i do mine - it lasts a lot longer.) or you can just put the dye over your hair.

I would suggest trying the colour on its own, as it can be difficult for a first go. But bearing in mind it washes out quickly.

I used pink dye on my dirty fair hair first time round, it was a lot darker than given colour and washed out within 3/4 weeks to a dull pink/brown colour.

This website has the hair dye i would go for usually. You can also get lariche directions on ebay for a good bit cheaper.

And get a friend to help if you have long hair ^^

edit: heres an example...Cherry bomb from the above website:

cherrybomb.jpg

To this:

DSC000692.jpg

Well. You can either bleach it white, then add the colour (thats how i do mine - it lasts a lot longer.) or you can just put the dye over your hair.

I would suggest trying the colour on its own, as it can be difficult for a first go. But bearing in mind it washes out quickly.

I used pink dye on my dirty fair hair first time round, it was a lot darker than given colour and washed out within 3/4 weeks to a dull pink/brown colour.

This website has the hair dye i would go for usually. You can also get lariche directions on ebay for a good bit cheaper.

And get a friend to help if you have long hair ^^

If it's dark surely it doesn't need to be bleached? My hairs a natural lightish brown/orange/blonde thing and adding xxl live red or purple doesn't need it.

If it's black I'd do the same as raining though otherwise you won't see it ^.^

hair-crazy.com tends to be for people who want quite bright hair mind you, I've seen it when it's dark and most of it just looks absolute crap, I saw one of the dark greens and I definetly would have said bleaching it, I want the neon orange off there it looks amazing:yay:

EDIT: thats a very grumpy face. Where's said happy face? :P

If it's dark surely it doesn't need to be bleached? My hairs a natural lightish brown/orange/blonde thing and adding xxl live red or purple doesn't need it.

If it's black I'd do the same as raining though otherwise you won't see it ^.^

hair-crazy.com tends to be for people who want quite bright hair mind you, I've seen it when it's dark and most of it just looks absolute crap, I saw one of the dark greens and I definetly would have said bleaching it, I want the neon orange off there it looks amazing:yay:

EDIT: thats a very grumpy face. Where's said happy face? :P

Thats a very good point. ^^

I think i'm just biased towards awesome neon hair.

One of my friends did his hair blue, over dark blonde hair, and it looked absolutely awful after a few washes. >_>

I did have orange hair once, although it was NOT intentional >_<

Thats a very good point. ^^

I think i'm just biased towards awesome neon hair.

One of my friends did his hair blue, over dark blonde hair, and it looked absolutely awful after a few washes. >_>

I did have orange hair once, although it was NOT intentional >_<

for me xxl red didn't make it go orange it just faded to a loverly sort of rosey colour which was nice. Now it's going dark brown with a bright purple fringe. It's the first time (being 17 and all) that I'll ever have bleach on my hair...shocking..

for me xxl red didn't make it go orange it just faded to a loverly sort of rosey colour which was nice. Now it's going dark brown with a bright purple fringe. It's the first time (being 17 and all) that I'll ever have bleach on my hair...shocking..

my hair went orange after bleaching a (what must have been permanent) red hair dye. took about 3 bleaching sessions before it finally came out completely.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!