Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't actually being serious when I said I'd want you banned if you posted similar images, to be honest I thought that was obvious, but apparently not. I'm not actually that hypocritical and it's why I put "..." at the end, maybe it's just me but it's what I use when I'm trying to portray sarcasm/not being serious on t'internet or in texts, obviously no-one else does this!

Why on earth is this argument being allowed to continue? A few days ago we strayed ever so slightly from the images onto what alcohol we like and the thread was locked for a day, this happens and it's allowed to continue.

Stupid Imo.

Jordan must be in a good mood.

LOOK!!! New videos of Smash Bros!!! Mother F the arguing and go to the threads that made you register to the forums in the first place...Kna mean?

Lol, the General Boards are normally more peaceful than the Wii boards but those have been good recently. No Teppo = peace

Actually, i've been in a fairly good mood all afternoon. I lock threads all the time, just in other places...

Anyway, no i've been playing Portal. But its good to hear you lot have finally moved on. Hurrah.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!