NEurope

As I said, there was a reason! I had a party friday night, the theme for which was to dress...fancy! That was potential outfit number 1, but I ended up going a bit for something else, though I sort of retained the 70s look, unfortunately there seems to be no full outfit photos of me :(, but that won't stop me! I'll post more later when I put the ones from my camera up, just to further fulfil my love of suitage, but this post also contains possibly the best birthday present ever;

7329_302016400383_733045383_9246098_1872601_n.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

He also turned my mate into Mario, and I tell you it is AWESOME. I might throw that up(although I realise it isn't quite the thread's theme but people'd definitely appreciate the mario) as well if I find it, I think he takes commisions too, if anyone's interested. Apparently it only took him a few days to do each as well!

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=3&messageId=645688ec-b5d3-11de-bda6-00215ad6ebc0&Aux=54|0|8CC17F74C02A500||

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=2&messageId=645688ec-b5d3-11de-bda6-00215ad6ebc0&Aux=54|0|8CC17F74C02A500||

Photos taken from the iMac that was in my hotel room last night. I should really have gotten over the novelty of photo booth by now :heh:

She's quite pretty, that there girl :)

Wow, you just suddenly turned Northern. I found it funny. You sounded like my Mum for a second.

I can look at that girl from the front and I can imagine that the flip-side is just as appealing. Dan, if I were you, I wouldn't be looking at that camera there.

Smart and funny too. Weirdly, she's not single :heh:

Do you mean "Weirdly, she is single"? Because otherwise it doesn't make much sense. :confused:

Wow, you just suddenly turned Northern. I found it funny. You sounded like my Mum for a second.

Should I take that as a compliment, or ...? :heh:

Should I take that as a compliment, or ...? :heh:

Yeah, go on. People from there are cool.

Dan, you're mate of the male kind looks like the kid from The Witches. Awesome Roald Dahl book. :D

5740.gif

I was more referring to the fact that I reminded you of your mum. :heh:

You better not be her, as you are a Danish Male, certainly one with a man-trunk.

Plus, you're Gary Neville. That is already established.

You better not be her, as you are a Danish Male, certainly one with a man-trunk.

Plus, you're Gary Neville. That is already established.

How do you know Gary Neville's not your mother?

...I don't.

Fuck. A plot flaw!

Hmmm, it would explain a lot of things really...

Joking of course, love you Jim. =P

Do you mean "Weirdly, she is single"? Because otherwise it doesn't make much sense. :confused:

I was being ironic, don't worry!

I'm geniunely concerned that I appear to have brown eyes in this picture. My eyes are quite a light bluey green colour.

Iamrad.jpg

Also, my tongue seems to be trying to escape from my face.

Bonus famliy shots:

8434_152935512829_686962829_2713683_2209550_n.jpg

8434_152935542829_686962829_2713686_2589620_n.jpg

Edited by Goafer