NEurope

this whole forums a manfest, so is my bloody course

go manfest woot!!!

(looks around furtively 'notshowin my mug on here' *runs away screaming*)

Are you angry with something in that picture or is there someone doing something disgusting?

Jkjk, you are pulling an interesting face however...

[Jo's already over-quoted picture]

I have that shirt, albeit in blue. It is indeed most awesome.

For anyone who's interested, here's the design's page if you fancy requesting another reprint.

[boring Esotericism]

I also have 'Operation Needed', 'Predicament', 'Who I Am', and 'Bunny and Gopher'. 'My Pet Human' and 'Flowers in the Attic' are on order. I should probably stop buying tees, seeing as I now have one for each day of the week.

[/boring Esotericism]

Those teeshirts are pretty sweet. Might look into them..

I had the exact same thought, and I haven't brought clothes in ages (looks at the rags he's wearing).

Cheers for posting that link Jo, I've got my eye on a few of them (3-4), so I'll slap the cash down later.

*Well good prices aswell.

Oh, if you're planning on buying some shirts I'm sure Jo'd very much appreciate it if you went through this link — assuming her username is Johelian, which I'd imagine it is.

how much is shipping? they have ace designs...

If you're in the UK, about £4.50 per shirt. So with the sale on it's about £10.50 a shirt.

I'll stop spamming now.

If you're in the UK, about £4.50 per shirt. So with the sale on it's about £10.50 a shirt.

I'll stop spamming now.

Winner. Thanks for the info. +Rep.

that's wicksteed. have a mental rep point

LESS COOL! i need a frkkin credit card...

I concur!

Okay, from now on everyones only allowed to post a picture in myspace style. That is you're leaning out at a silly angle, putting on a face that looks spontaneous (even though you obviously know exactly when it will be taken) and take your picture in a bathroom mirror. Remember to leave the flash on so the contrast hides your acne.

Okay, from now on everyones only allowed to post a picture in myspace style. That is you're leaning out at a silly angle, putting on a face that looks spontaneous (even though you obviously know exactly when it will be taken) and take your picture in a bathroom mirror. Remember to leave the flash on so the contrast hides your acne.

Here is a picture from the old school. It doesn't follow your Maddox-esque criteria but I blame the French.

rogueshitecamdayremix291774py.th.jpg

I concur!

Didn't leave the flash on I'm afraid, but I hope the monotony, and the presence of 2 pictures, makes up for it.

Ati_2.gif

Ati_3.gif

Oh, and just because I liked the Alex DeLarge'ness:

Ati_5.jpg

What the hell. I figured after 23 pages I could sneak in unnoticed , so I present the godawfulness of ThePigMarcher. Apologies for pic quality but I think I need to clean the lens on my camera phone .

Please resist the urge to joke about the receding hairline as I am ultra-sensitive about it , other than that joke away.

26120512580ku.jpg

What the hell. I figured after 23 pages I could sneak in unnoticed , so I present the godawfulness of ThePigMarcher. Apologies for pic quality but I think I need to clean the lens on my camera phone .

Please resist the urge to joke about the receding hairline as I am ultra-sensitive about it , other than that joke away.

26120512580ku.jpg

look, a relative of rokhed

You may have seen me on the battlecard thread, but here is anuver, just for the sake of it.

revoeuropepicture.jpg