NEurope

Correct me if I'm wrong Wes, but is that a Peavey Milestone III I see you playing? ;) Um, I used to have that bass and I'm just wondering...

Yeah man! Not the greatest of basses I know.. but, it ain't bad.

I can't wait to get my new Squier Jazz.

Haha, who renamed this to arab-freak image gallery? It's so true

Paranoid i didnt see you at Hard-Fi, i remember you posting that you were going to see them at the apollo.

I was stood behind the sound man, trying to learn the tricks of the trade. ;) Was a pretty good gig that....

Yeah man! Not the greatest of basses I know.. but, it ain't bad.

I can't wait to get my new Squier Jazz.

Aha! Fear my bassage knowledge. :P My Peavey served me very well until I got my Rickenbacker, which I actually love as much as it's humanly possible to love a chunk of wood. :love:

May I ask, what did you do with your old Peavey?

I was thinking of either selling it for a really nice set of strings, or just having it as a second bass.

I don't see how I'm going to get much use out of it so I was then thinking about defretting it.

I was stood behind the sound man, trying to learn the tricks of the trade. ;) Was a pretty good gig that....

I started a bit to the left of that, then moved closer and clsoer to the edge as it went on...

T'was good, at first they didnt sound too good, but then on the 3rd song they got into it and all was well.

May I ask, what did you do with your old Peavey?

I was thinking of either selling it for a really nice set of strings, or just having it as a second bass.

I don't see how I'm going to get much use out of it so I was then thinking about defretting it.

I swapped it with my mate's Squier Stratocaster. A really nice set of strings don't cost that much to be honest, you can get a set of Rotosound ones for under £20, my last set of them lasted me about 7 months, and even then the sound wasn't getting muddy and the strings weren't wearing. I only changed them out of habit. I got some Rickenbacker ones off eBay for about £25, which are really nice strings with higher guages than my last set, so they produce a really nice deep bass sound. If anything, don't go for Ernie Ball's because they always seem to fray or snap really easily.

I'd see how much value it has before selling it, it might just be worth keeping for a back-up bass. They're not that bad for the price (I think mine was £120 new) although the body feels like it's made of compressed sawdust. Mine lasted me about 3 1/2 years before I upgraded.

since everybody dared to post a picture from himself, i'm gonna post one too.

0504092342096vo.jpg

t'was taken one year ago... and hell was i drunk ^^

We're gonna need a "most-emo" Revo-Europe member contest now. You and Ashley are contestants one and two.

*ducks for cover from badmin*

Haha im not emo, the belt is misleading.

I think you need to post another pic, Ash. To clear things up a little.

Only real reason I liked that one was because of its artsiness. May do another one soon, or mooch around for one of me with others but I don't photograph well, hence why I take the photos instead.

Try and get a shot of you taking without any preperation. Like, a spontaneous thing. Sometimes they come out really good and capture the real person.

How are you suppose to do a planned spontaneous photo, its an oxymoron.

Whats with the Messenger style conversation you two?

If you want this kinda thing use MSN or something...

How are you suppose to do a planned spontaneous photo, its an oxymoron.

Hmm, true.

Looks like your on your own with this one. :p

Naah. Maybe somebody has got a picture of you at like a party or something. Like, a shot where you only had like a second or two to prepare for?

Like, here's a piccy for my girlfriend and I in a restaurant.

05a9iz.jpg

Crap quality tho.

To jordan: In the name of Arnie: STOP WHINING.

arab_freak I gotta ask. What the hell is that orange humpy thing in your sig?

Oh c'mon, it's clearly Devin Townsend...

Oooh...now I get where Satans Ice Cream Truck Came from....

Whats with the Messenger style conversation you two?

If you want this kinda thing use MSN or something...

Im in charge, so quiet :P

But nah, none at parties and such because I always end up looking meh. As I said, maybe one tomorrow.

you know what i just noticed Ashley my hair is like the guy in your sigs cept his is a lil longer i think

yup you look exactly like what I expected you to look like, from seeing your avatar.

you know what i just noticed Ashley my hair is like the guy in your sigs cept his is a lil longer i think

I've thought about dying my hair blonde like Ryan Hansen's, but don't think it'd work.

Oh and I took a photo earlier and it didn't work (well didn't look good) so I'll post one soonish.

wow......i just spent the last 15 minutes reading from page 1 and looking at all you beautiful people. R-E is the Hot place in town!!

good job you didnt read from 5 back, youd think we were all gay arabs..