N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger II

The Peeps

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already stated under sheikah's interrogation.. I am a random info gatherer, I won't know what I get until I receive my PM from The Peeps.

N1 I received info about truth telling and not dodging questions, which confused me at the time as dohnut had actually truth serumed me the same night so my PM seemed like a really long winded explanation of what had happened to me.

N2 I was blocked

N3 I was blocked

N4 I targetted you (Diageo) and recieved info regarding Mr-p losing his tongue

N5 I targetted you again (Diageo) this time being told you'd not sent a target?? which I actually find hard to believe?

So its not baseless, it's my power?

Who have your targets been?

So...how is Rummy not lynched? Are there not enough active evil/town players to lynch anyone?

If Rummy was on our side, there wouldn't really be that much of a reason to be annoyed - it would just be a minor inconvenience.

I already stated under sheikah's interrogation.. I am a random info gatherer, I won't know what I get until I receive my PM from The Peeps.

N1 I received info about truth telling and not dodging questions, which confused me at the time as dohnut had actually truth serumed me the same night so my PM seemed like a really long winded explanation of what had happened to me.

N2 I was blocked

N3 I was blocked

N4 I targetted you (Diageo) and recieved info regarding Mr-p losing his tongue

N5 I targetted you again (Diageo) this time being told you'd not sent a target?? which I actually find hard to believe?

So its not baseless, it's my power?

Who have your targets been?

OK, so if you're tracker that changes nothing. I said that day that I targeted mr-paul and then, as you saw yourself, I sent no target because I didn't know who to target. Yet that same night Sheikah was silenced. Therefore, I can't be the silencer.

Case closed.

1 I'm not a tracker.. read the post again.

2 I don't trust my info on you targetting no-one so late in the game to be true.

Your supposedly just a roleblocker? a role that becomes more important as the game goes on.. and you don't send a target??

dodgy to say the least!

Night 6

One agent's cover was blown tonight.

A burly agent had just finished up his ‘business’ for the night and was returning home. He soon realised he was being followed. He waited around the next corner to get the jump on his pursuer. He waited for about five minutes before thinking he must’ve imagined it. He looked back round the corner just to be sure and found himself staring down the barrel of a gun. He always did have more brawn than brains but now the latter was spread across the pavement.

Agent D has been killed. He could roleblock his targets. Diageo is no longer in the game, he was evil.

6 Players Remaining:

@DuD

@Yvonne

@Nintendohnut

@EEVILMURRAY

@Cube

@Jimbob

MIA:

Marcamillian

Jonnas

Jon Dedede

Magnus Peterson

MadDog

Mr-Paul

Rummy

Sheikah

@Diageo

Day Seven

Majority is 4

Edited by The Peeps

Alrighty then.. I'll get a proper answer this time :)

I've asked you a few times why you trusted Sheikah so much and you've said it was partly because he knew you were a protector from night 1.

If its partly due to that, can you please tell us every reason you had for trusting Sheikah.

While your at it, have you been communicating with anyone about this game during either the day phases or the night phases outside of this thread.

----

I managed to piss Diageo off enough with my accusations for him to roleblock me last night. thanks for that.

Whose cover has been blown? someone must know what that means

He knew that I was a protector, he can gather information and how he put the information on you out like he did (I needed to guess his agent code in order to decipher it, so he didn't know if anyone could read it), telling me not to spill it unless you were dead. If he was not town/evil, I can't explain why he would say that.

Other than The Peeps, I can not talk to anyone about this game outside of this thread. Unless you count deciphering the code grids (but those were posted in the thread).