NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger II

I targeted myself, I was successful.

(I thought I already posted this... shitty wi-fi at Tesco...)

I really cannot be bothered to go through the past 4 pages, sorry, can someone summarise?

I posted one about a page back - then you only have one page to go through :)

Dohnut was apparently also protected by Yvonne last night so that could have negated whatever you tried to do. But then it's weird, if your power is negative I don't see why it would have been reported to you that you were successful?

Later on @Yvonne do you mind telling us why it was you protected Dohnut?

Very good question, currently looking to Peeps for answers. I was informed that I succeeded in what I wanted to do, and I've been informed on what should happen when I do what I do; but before now I've wondered on whether I've not been given the whole truth; I feel it's quite possibly the case again.

@Rummy - does your power have any negative effects on your target, such as roleblocking?

Earlier on in the thread I said I'd been successful last night but I didn't receive a PM. I assumed that meant I wasn't stopped, because when things have stopped me on the last two nights I've been informed. But I'm not so sure now, there's a chance I didn't complete my action. In just don't know :-/

By the sounds of things if Yvonne protected you there's a good chance you weren't blocked.

sheikah, I had a thought last night.. now we know one of your codes is about me, will I be able to figure out the other codes or will cubr still be the only one to understand them?

I don't know! That's what I mean. I thought I'd gotten through because I didn't receive a PM, but I'm no longer so sure.

Votes:

DuD (1): Cube

Sheikah (1): DuD

Jonnas (2): Magnus Peterson, Sheikah

Majority is 7

Phase will end tonight unless there's ongoing discussion.

sheikah, I had a thought last night.. now we know one of your codes is about me, will I be able to figure out the other codes or will cubr still be the only one to understand them?

I can explain the clue if @Sheikah is fine with it.

Only thing is if you explain it, it might make finding out any other clues/future clues rather easy...

Also interesting that votes against Jonnas are counted. I don't expect it to result in anything though, but if no one plans to lynch tonight then I don't see any harm.

As i stated earlier in the game, I have no power yet.

I still want to know why you didn't choose Marca's power (alignment investigator).

No one else find this either really bad play or suspicious?

Also weirder how he would confess that he can choose a power openly in this topic. If he isn't Mafia, why would he do this? This would make him a prime target.

Seems like quite a likely Maf suspect.

Probably waiting for me to die. :)

Dohnut, my power is to allow anyone to reach their target without fail (unless i was blocked). And as i wasn't, you reached Rummy. Just to clear that up.

I find MadDogs role fine, but his claim to have not chosen a power ridiculous considering he could have been an alignment investigator from N2?

What exactly are you waiting for?

Change vote: MadDog

Maybe he did take the alignment investigator role and just doesn't want to tell anyone.

Good point.

remove vote

He needs truthing tomorrow though.. we need to know if he has been sending targets? if he has, he's won my vote!

You guys needs to trust me. I hold a really useful power.

If i was mafia, i wouldn't have revealed my power so openly. Nobody was questioning me, there was no pressure on me at all.

I don't know! That's what I mean. I thought I'd gotten through because I didn't receive a PM, but I'm no longer so sure.

I thought that with jimbobs' info and your own lknoeledge, youu'd be far more sensible than this.

As for me, I ain't rolling on the MadDog thing, a powerless person? Just like mr-apul? I never trust anhyone saying they ain't got a power, especially not this far in and one after another Vote:Maddoog