N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I have received the code to register for the beta codes tomorrow (is that how it works?) I pre ordered on Amazon back in may I think...

Yes. Amazon should have pretty much instantly sent you a code when you ordered.

Look for it then go to the Bungie beta website. Link your PSN/XBL account then register the code and select the EU beta for whatever console you have. The codes haven't been released for Europe yet though.

Apparently people have been able to download the PS4 beta for a few days if they preordered through the PSN store (you can cancel it straight away and there's no charge). Seeing as I had the code already I didn't really want to do that though.

Cheers, will check it out a bit later.

I should also have a spare PS4 code tomorrow if anyone still needs one.

Also see that Amazon have dropped the price £15 on the limited edition now, bit more reasonable considering it has the expansion pass stuff.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ACTIVISION-87122EN-Destiny-Limited-Edition/dp/B00L8IW9ES/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1405526405&sr=8-2&keywords=destiny+ps4

Hopefully the "other" stores will drop the price now.

And @Shiekah, i'll look into making more people admins on there. Once i get home, i'll be able to accept the requests to join the group. The aweful browser i'm using doesn't allow me to approve the request right now.

Edited by Jimbob

Hopefully the "other" stores will drop the price now.

And @Shiekah, i'll look into making more people admins on there. Once i get home, i'll be able to accept the requests to join the group. The aweful browser i'm using doesn't allow me to approve the request right now.

Fair enough. If you admin a few of us we can add people for you.

I want to pre-order the bloody Digital Delux Edition. Why is it taking so long to put on the store?!

Should be up today according to Playstation Blog.

Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition (PS4) (pre-order from Thursday)

Price:£84.99/€99.99/AU$129.95