N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty cool for capturing the atmosphere but for me the raid was about the action :D I wonder if I've got enough footage to splice together some clips and remember what it was like figuring those raids out for the first time. I can still remember very clearly how long we spent in the Gorgon maze looking for the exit, I wandered around with stealth (cool af, it's not like everyone had a Bladedancer back then) and when I finally found a narrow passageway and the words "Vault of Glass" popped up on the screen, I was so fucking excite.

When we first learned how how to damage Atheon or how to bring down Crota with the sword, that was really awesome.

Running VoG over and over again for Fatebringer or Vex Mythoclast or Vision of Confluence (@Deathjam) or the last bit of armour you needed to hit the level cap... it hasn't quite touched that brilliance since.

Edited by Shorty

Start at 9 then we might be able to continue tomorrow night? I didn't want to hijack your setup but wanted to make sure it actually happened (don't think the last few attempts have) :)

That possible for you @Zell?

Anyone else? @Sheikah @Deathjam @MilaGi @DriftKaiser @Daft

I'm not on tonight unfortunately. Only a 'maybe' for tomorrow as my dad and bro usually visit me on a Friday

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!