NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

sigh I just wrote out a full post and got an error when posting an lost it....

Does the old B-Team want to Raid Friday? Does anyone? @kav82 (although I think you have dropped Destiny) @ReZourceman @Deathjam @Shorty @Daft @Jimbob @DriftKaiser

Did I tag everyone?

I'll be free after 7pm, should be available some point saturday too

Friday is good for me.

Kudos for trying to arrange it. Saved me a job. Anytime after 8 is better for me!

Whats a black spindle exotic.....*googles* OH damn i'm not on tonight either

Can you just do that mission and get that normally?

Whats a black spindle exotic.....*googles* OH damn i'm not on tonight either

Can you just do that mission and get that normally?

Anyone up for the daily heroic and attempting to get the black spindle exotic?

@Agent Gibbs Need to do it on Heroic Mode

@Deathjam It's quite tough. Skip all the way straight to the Orge then quickly open door #1 and #2, ignoring the third door and go straight to the area from Shadow Thief strike. You have 10 mins to wipe all Takens. It would be better to focus on the boss and blight as possible before shifts your attentions on other Takens.

Thanks for the invite @Agent Gibbs, I must admit I've not touched this still since the first set of DLC came out, haha. I'm still only level 30 and still need to play the second set of DLC!

I'm not free this weekend though so I'll have to decline, thanks though!

Currently playing Destiny via my Xbox one... being streamed to my iMac... via a Windows 10 Virtual Machine created from my Boot Camp partition... on an Xbox 360 wired controller.

This is real weird territory guys.

Edited by Guy

sigh I just wrote out a full post and got an error when posting an lost it....

Does the old B-Team want to Raid Friday? Does anyone? @kav82 (although I think you have dropped Destiny) @ReZourceman @Deathjam @Shorty @Daft @Jimbob @DriftKaiser

Did I tag everyone?

I'll be free after 7pm, should be available some point saturday too

Sadly I can't do Friday as I've got my mates around for a FIFA night (and sort of a house warming party)!

I'm out all day Saturday in Durham and not back until Sunday lunch time, but should be free more or less all afternoon and evening!

Shorty, Map and Me got the Black Spindle. Had go offensive on them and focus on the blights first things before focus on the boss.

Meh. Bungie is gonna reduce the Black Spindle from 310 to 290 in upcoming patch. That mean we have to infuse it into other weapon to raise their attack and buy alot of 300 black spindle to upgrade other special weapons. :/

In other news, it is confirmed the mission to get the black spindle will be in circulation a lot.

Meh. Bungie is gonna reduce the Black Spindle from 310 to 290 in upcoming patch. That mean we have to infuse it into other weapon to raise their attack and buy alot of 300 black spindle to upgrade other special weapons. :/

If you get it when you're lvl 300+, surely it'll drop at 310 like all other exotics anyway?

Edit:

@Map

@Zell

@Sheikah

@Eddage

@DriftKaiser

I couldn't work out why the spark-carrier had an aura around them so I looked up how people were doing the Daughters of Oryx.

We pretty much nailed it, except looks like we should take the other's health down first and then standing next to the runner should protect us from the Hymn.

...Although I swear we were standing close to the runner. Maybe none of us can die or we all die. Or maybe it was taking down the wrong Deathsinger's shield that wiped us.

Edited by Daft

Friday is looking bad for a Raid it seems then! only Me Blade and Deathjam, and no hope in hell of doing a three man run of a raid

I could potentially help on Saturday but I can't promise that we'll finish the raid we started on Tuesday tonight.

If you get it when you're lvl 300+, surely it'll drop at 310 like all other exotics anyway?

Edit:

@Map

@Zell

@Sheikah

@Eddage

@DriftKaiser

I couldn't work out why the spark-carrier had an aura around them so I looked up how people were doing the Daughters of Oryx.

We pretty much nailed it, except looks like we should take the other's health down first and then standing next to the runner should protect us from the Hymn.

...Although I swear we were standing close to the runner. Maybe none of us can die or we all die. Or maybe it was taking down the wrong Deathsinger's shield that wiped us.

You have to hit the one that isn't in red flames with the orb. The one with flames is the singing one and by dunking the other one you steal her shield which means you can protect yourself/team when the hymn runs out.

Friday is looking bad for a Raid it seems then! only Me Blade and Deathjam, and no hope in hell of doing a three man run of a raid

Like Daft if we finish our raid (don't know how likely that is) then I'm up for helping you guys on Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

Edited by Eddage

@Eddage Your spoiler is leaking.

So we were hitting the wrong one? Okay, that makes sense. Should be easy.

I could potentially help on Saturday but I can't promise that we'll finish the raid we started on Tuesday tonight.

Like Daft if we finish our raid (don't know how likely that is) then I'm up for helping you guys on Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

Thanks guys, still depends if we can get numbers any time this weekend

I'm free Friday night, Saturday mostly all day (all though i'm due to go to a gun shop with a mate) and Sunday morning, possibly the evening at a push.

What about @Deathjam and @Blade what are your availabilities like?

any others previously mentioned free at those times (and any Blade/Deathjam respond with), would be nice to Raid this weekend, but if not theres plenty of time, TTK is very new

If we can't get a raid going this week, we'll try again nearer the reset

@Map @ReZourceman @Jimbob @DriftKaiser

feel like i'm forgetting people....Does Lost Mario still play? in fact has Lost even been on here in a while?are we a man down?

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Sunday is bad for me but Friday after 6 and all day Saturday are fine. Would prefer Friday though

They just dropped a hotfix for the Black Spindle and Three of Coins farming. :(

Edit: Just found out that I won't be back at work until 1st October. So I'm available if you need another player for the raid.

Edited by DriftKaiser

I hope they just put a cool down on the 3 of Coin or something. I really enjoyed using them legitimately. Using them to farm is pretty retarded. Why would anyone want to rush through a game they're going to play as much as Destiny? Yeah, chasing Hawkmoon sucked a little but when I eventually got it, what a fucking rush. Also, with the smarter loot system, there is even less reason to do that.

I wasn't even aware of a farming method, only the legitimate use; using before a strike ultra boss and hoping for an exotic, if thats changed then what is the point? out of 10 coins i only even got three exotics, if thats too high a drop rate then why did they even add them

Once again Bungie proving that they will go above and beyond to fix a bug that benefits the player but take an age to resolve anything that hinders us.