NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Lets start the raid at 12pm then @Eddage @Map @DriftKaiser @Sheikah @Zell

And continue on Sunday. I am out in the evening Sunday though.

If you can start earlier Saturday, be there! :-)

As Drift says, you know you don't need Void ability kills right? I originally did that quest with my hunter, who didn't even have a void subclass, and a fusion rifle.

Yeah but I dislike pretty much all of my void weapons. I would usually use a shotgun but my void one is not very good. I've been having some success with my fusion rifle but I'm very inconsistent with it.

Maybe I'll try it outside of Mayhem and see how I get on.

[tweet]789526024014925824[/tweet]

D'awwwww

*leaves thread for another 12 months*

I just liked to bitch in this thread sorry.

Finally 385, by way of a blue helm drop. 10 strikes and 3oC and no Exotics and a single lengerary drop so far. Well two purples one being a skeleton key that was useless.

Good work on the HM raid all :D Vosik was definitely the hardest part.

Spent at least a couple of hours doing all the Shiro bounties on both alts, including unlocking Plaguelands patrol mode by running through the story, and still no Thorn bounty :(

I just liked to bitch in this thread sorry.

Finally 385, by way of a blue helm drop. 10 strikes and 3oC and no Exotics and a single lengerary drop so far. Well two purples one being a skeleton key that was useless.

A Skeleton key was useless? That's unusual as it's weighted very heavily to give you a boost in something you need, right?

What bit of gear is holding you back? Archon's Forge or crucible might be a better source.

Edited by Shorty

Skeleton key should be very useful as the loot drops from chests goes up to LL390 if i remember rightly, and as long as you know which strikes drop what you can then guarantee a drop for the equipment you need at a higher level

I wish i could get consistent skeleton key drops

How did the raid go? did anyone try out the swords?

Skeleton Keys drop up to 400 as far as I'm aware! You just have to be careful that the chest you open can drop something that you need and remember that it is impossible to get Chest or Boots from any of them.

We completed the Heroic Raid. Vosiks is probably the hardest part of it and definitely the section that took us the longest. For Aksis phase 2 we had three Dark Drinkers with a Weapons of Light and tether... We absolutely melted him!

It was not hard apart from Vosik, where the biggest problem we had was the no-revive mechanic. Which I still think is a lazy way of making something more difficult.

We used at least 3 swords on the last boss and I'd say we took nearly 50% of his health off in one go. We also got the <6min Siege Engine (4:50 or so) record book task done. HM is very doable after that first hurdle, much more than Kings Fall.

Edited by Shorty

The best part during the Siege Engine is that remained 3 players ran front of the death zamboni toward the cliff.

@Eddage You forgot about the Viking Funeral fusion grenades also stacked with weapon of the light and tether which increases our DPS.

A Skeleton key was useless? That's unusual as it's weighted very heavily to give you a boost in something you need, right?

What bit of gear is holding you back? Archon's Forge or crucible might be a better source.

As of now everything is 385 (with most things having duplicates for alt characters to be 385) the skeleton key dropped a Titan mark at 388 or 387? Like a single point ahead of my other mark. So not really useless, just not as useful as legendaries and Exotics dropping. At least those give cryptarch rep.

As it is, yeah outside of doing a rare raid I think Archons Forge will be my random activity of choice.

The best part during the Siege Engine is that remained 3 players ran front of the death zamboni toward the cliff.

I didn't know if we had to get out of the darkness zone to stop the clock so I raced the zamboni :p

God damn! theres space on the Raid team and tonight is the only night i can't play...........

Have fun guys!

Well it's not a certainty that we'll get a full team for tonight and if we don't then you're first on the list for whenever we can arrange it!

So who's around for another Heroic Raid tonight, starting at 7:45?

1. Eddage

2. Space

3. Space

4. Space

5. Space

6. Space

I'm around tonight but not a high enough LL for heroic just yet :)

I'm free to do the raid tonight

Go to the jukebox and check the wall opposite it. Also if you still have a box of raisin from last year, go to Titan Vanguard then Cryptarch then Amanda then Cayde and finally Eris for Superblack shader.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Right, so we couldn't get a Raid going tonight so how is everyone's availability for the rest of the week? At the moment the Raid team is...

1. Eddage

2. @AgentGibbs

3. @Map

4. @DriftKaiser

5. @Shorty

6. @Zell

I can do any night but Friday and also Saturday (although might not be at my best) and Sunday anytime.

I'm free to do the raid tonight

Go to the jukebox and check the wall opposite it. Also if you still have a box of raisin from last year, go to Titan Vanguard then Cryptarch then Amanda then Cayde and finally Eris for Superblack shader.

Alternatively if you're sane and need a new box of raisins, Eris will give one.