NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I'm playing like such an asshole in inferno supremacy right now. Running around trying to get good kills as a Titan without good weapons. Barely shooting but throwing punches and grenades like mad and sadly I'm topping the scoreboard and winning matches. 6% to go though.

Just infused my Trespasser, are exotic sidearms not meant to cost a shard when infusing? Or is trespasser glitched in our favor?

And for a second time I've gotten an exotic drop out of a blue engram. I think I've had that happen more than Exotics out of Legendary engrams (post update).

Edited by Nolan

Sorry about the delay and problems with the WiFi. Had no idea why it just stopped working despite it's still connected.

Outbreak Prime is more/less the fatebringer pulse rifle with two cool twist! Can't wait to use it for the HM someday.

No worries, we still got through pretty quick :) Despite a few daft mistakes (*cough* @Zell) ha.

Are powerline adapters an option if your wifi signal is intermittent?

I got a new super hub 2 back early this year and have no problem with it until now. It's not just my PS4, other devices like firestick, smartphone lost the connection at the same time.

Tuesday means new raid sign ups!

Obviously Heroic Raid is released today (goes live at 10pm) but I reckon one more week on Normal then try Heroic next week, or even later in the week if the first raid goes smoothly. so...

Wrath of the Machine, Normal Mode, Tonight @ 7:45PM

1. Eddage

2. Space

3. Space

4. Space

5. Space

6. Space

Roll up, roll up!

@MilaGi can also never do the Tuesday either so I would suggest a different night as the standard raid night. Quite busy most of this week but could do Sunday evening.

Would be up for Raiding. Could do tonight if we get a team, otherwise I'm reasonably free the rest of the week.

Okay, so since it doesn't look like there's gonna be enough people tonight how about we move it to tomorrow...

Wrath of the Machine, Normal Mode, Wednesday 19th @ 7:45PM

1. Eddage

2. @Shorty

3. @Zell

4. @DriftKaiser

5. @Map

6. @MilaGi

I've put in those who have replied already (except @Sheikah who isn't free until Sunday evening). @MilaGi, this is your chance :heh:

@Sheikah, I'd be up for doing another one on Sunday/Monday night, but don't want to wait until then for the first one unless necessary!

Edit: Also, I'll be on later tonight anyway (once the update has downloaded so god knows what time that may be) so if anyone wants to do Nightfall/Heroics/Archon's Forge then let me know!

Edited by Eddage
Automerged Doublepost

@MilaGi

One space left, better hurry :heh:

Haha go on then ;)

I was going to watch the Barca vs Man City game, but Destiny is more important :P

Fortyfive fucking minutes. That's how long it took to do The Wretched Eye. Almost all of that time spent on the boss. First two guys were godawful. Couldn't stay out of void burn for longer than half a second before dying. They quit two more join doing a lot better, but not good enough so one of those two quit and yet another player replaces them. Still took a few tries after that.

Could say you had Wretched Luck @Nolan! At least you persevered!

@Eddage is there a specific class I should choose for the Raid tonight or just pick whatever?

A nightstalker would be good @MilaGi! Depends if people are playing the same classes as usual, but chaining two shadowshots on the big bad is handy.

Edited by Shorty

Bungie tweaked the Omnigul strike to make it a complete pain in the ass again I think. Knights and Wizards were spawning way quicker than they had been.

Edit: probably due to fresh troops maybe. All the same, fuck bungie and fuck Omnigul and her non-exotic dropping ass.

I like any strike unless the boss matches the burn >.> The new strike with void burn is insane, the boss can take you out in a split second. Which wouldn't be so bad if randos didn't constantly prioritise rezing you over surviving.

I like any strike unless the boss matches the burn >.>

Definitely this! ^^

Enjoyed the Raid last night! Thanks for putting up with me @Shorty @Zell @Map @Eddage @DriftKaiser :P

Firing my shadowshot then falling straight down a hole was probably my highlight :laughing:

Our pleasure mate, you picked up every part of it very quickly, we flew through it. Definitely helped upping our LL a bit. I'm ready for Heroic difficulty! Saturday afternoon would be my perfect timeslot, or an early start Sunday.

Edited by Shorty