NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I'd like to do an alt one too :D been wanting to run my Titan through the raid for a while but been after those Hunter gears.

If you don't have enough players for the alt run then I wouldn't mind being a backup :)

I could maybe do Sunday depending on what time. I'm like 5 hours behind.

Count me out of the raid. Gonna be stuck at the work over the weekend because of the Halloween/Christmas. 😖

I can probably do Saturday night if Drift can't.

Would 9 be ok with people? Usually takes us around 2 and a half hours at most now...

Edited by Sheikah

I'm up to 389 LL with my hunter (and pretty close with Warlock and Titan) so should be able to run through the Heroic Raid whenever there's space.

I won't be home until 10pm and my section leader gave me an extra shift tomorrow so I can't raiding this week. :(

New raid sign ups!

Hoping to get one going tonight at 7:45, if you can't make tonight then post what days you can do...

Wrath of the Machine, Heroic, Tonight @ 7:45

1. Eddage

2. @Shorty

3. @DriftKaiser

4. @Map

5. @Zell

6. Space

Edited by Eddage

Can't do tonight or tomorrow (although probs free from about 7:45pm), but free from Thurs-Mon.

Edited by MilaGi
available a bit earlier than expected

Can't do tonight sorry....tomorrow 7:45 or Sunday from 7:30PM ish would work though.

We couldn't find a sixth player for alt raid, but the main raid went smoothly. Weirdly we struggled a few times on the Siege Engine....