NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Here's another strategy we could try for Oryx if we're not getting anywhere with the "leave the Ogres alive" method.

I like this a lot, actually. Although we were doing okay on Tuesday, I think we should give this a shot. Killing set knights and beating adds after flinching Oryx seems key. I noticed in the normal raid a couple of nights ago that you actually have plenty of time to set off the blights.

Yeah, you have a good 30 seconds to set the blights off. There's no rush.

The only thing that concerns me with that other strategy is that if we only have one titan (zell) will we have a bubble every round?

How long does a raid run tend to take you guys? I'm getting tempted to get involved, though I haven't even attempted one as of yet. My light's sitting at 296 atm though I worry I'd be lost having not done one before(ofc you guys'd help with that) - I'm also now a maxed titan if you're after that Defender shield. Gonna start levelling my warlock soon(sparked to 25) I think.

Normal mode King's Fall takes us 1.5 - 2 hours.

Yep, sure can. What time is everyone thinking? From 4pm onward is good for me. I might be able to do earlier.

I can do any time, or rather I can structure everything else around the raid time :p

The only thing that concerns me with that other strategy is that if we only have one titan (zell) will we have a bubble every round?

We should be able to make orbs with tether.

................Fuck you Xur

Figured fuck it and bought the exotic engram. Gave me the goddamn universal remote. Year 1 special that goes in my primary spot and only does 160....

Coins well spent.

................Fuck you Xur

Figured fuck it and bought the exotic engram. Gave me the goddamn universal remote. Year 1 special that goes in my primary spot and only does 160....

Coins well spent.

I got 4 exotic special engrams and it gave me Y1 HoW Exotic weapons. All of them and 1 duplicate of Dreg's Promise... :(

Well at least it makes it an easy choice to share them for later infusing.

Errrr you guys know Legacy Engrams only drop Y1 exotics yeah?

For Y2 each week it's either a specific weapon (Zhalo Supercell this week) or an armour engram.

A legendary heavy engram I got last night decrypted into a 310 thunder lord...I'm very happy right now

that Titan helmet Xur is selling which makes any rocket a tracking one seems like it could be very useful

Errrr you guys know Legacy Engrams only drop Y1 exotics yeah?

For Y2 each week it's either a specific weapon (Zhalo Supercell this week) or an armour engram.

Nnnnope. Hadn't even realized they were legacy. Oh well, I didn't want the Supercell I like my Fabian Strategy. Would've been nice to at least get something with a Y2 variant to upgrade to but oh well.

Anyone up for a normal raid tonight? Already have @MilaGi, @Agent Gibbs and @mpryer signed up so we need 2 more. @Zell I think you said you wanted in?

Sorry man, not available tonight.

Abso-frickin'-lutely. 4pm has been mentioned but I could basically do any time.

Yeah, I'm around earlier than 4 now but I'm assuming we're starting at 4. Seemed good for everyone.

@MilaGi @Deathjam Fancy some Trials?

I'd be up for some Trials, but I'm out later this evening. I'll be free this afternoon though! Are you doing the HM Raid?

I'd be up for some Trials, but I'm out later this evening. I'll be free this afternoon though! Are you doing the HM Raid?

Raid is from 4 so I could do Trials at 2.

Raid is from 4 so I could do Trials at 2.

Okay, cool. I'm at my parents house for Sunday lunch, but will try to get back ~2ish. Can't guarantee. If I'm not on by 2.30 then how about tomorrow evening instead?

Organising another Hard Mode King's Fall for next week. I can't do Tuesday so suggesting Wednesday. Usual start - around 7.30-8 depending.