NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I'll definitely be around! Can't put a time on it though. All depends whether I get an early finish from work. At worst it'll be around 8pm.

Ace, that's good for me! @Deathjam 8pm good for you?

Those who want to do a normal raid on Saturday what are you're availabilities?

I'd definitely like to as haven't done any raids yet! If there's space for another my mate would be interested in joining too.

re: availability I should be able to do anything as I haven't got plans, the only downside is I don't want to be up/on the PS4 much past 10/11pm as I've got work at 7am Sunday morning so wanna try and get in bed at a sensible(ish) time.

Right so looking like a Normal Raid Saturday at 7pm?

Is that okay for everyone? @Deathjam, @ Milagi & @Rummy seem to be able

That leaves two spots, i know @Daft and @Nolan showed an interest, although in nolan's case the time difference might be an issue

If either of those drop out Rummy said something about a friend, and @Blade usually wants to Raid - so it looks like we can make up 6 players?

1.Me

2.Deathajm

3.Milagi

4.Rummy

5.Daft

6.Nolan

reserves

Blade

Rummy's mate

Right so looking like a Normal Raid Saturday at 7pm?

Is that okay for everyone? @Deathjam, @ Milagi & @Rummy seem to be able

That leaves two spots, i know @Daft and @Nolan showed an interest, although in nolan's case the time difference might be an issue

If either of those drop out Rummy said something about a friend, and @Blade usually wants to Raid - so it looks like we can make up 6 players?

1.Me

2.Deathajm

3.Milagi

4.Rummy

5.Daft

6.Nolan

reserves

Blade

Rummy's mate

I think @Blade should be going instead of @Daft as he needs the normal gear more and daft said he was happy to make way for others who haven't raided as much.

Yep, Blade should definitely be in before me!! Really I only put myself forward if you needed someone to make up the numbers and I'm likely to be out on Saturday now, too.

7pm Sat is good with me! My mate is here somewhere(@Frag Grimes?) but I don't think he hung around much longer after mafia games. I'll G him up on the textual communications to get him to post depending on what @Blade's saying first.

I think @Blade should be going instead of @Daft as he needs the normal gear more and daft said he was happy to make way for others who haven't raided as much.

Cheers lads

I'm in!

Right cool that makes sense

what about @Nolan though? I'm not sure on his time zone, he could be 12 hours in front of behind for all i know

so if Nolan is out do we want it to be Rummy's mate?(who i'm assuming need gear) then @Daft in the pecking order?

Think I might found a side mission in the today's daily mission. I went to the court of Oryx and a Fanatic of Crota come out of the gate.

I'm pretty sure I'm 5 hours behind? Nope 6 now that DST happened. So that's 1pm, I can do that, count me in.

It'll be odd raiding sober. Also keep in mind will be my first Kingd Fall raid.

Right cool that makes sense

what about @Nolan though? I'm not sure on his time zone, he could be 12 hours in front of behind for all i know

so if Nolan is out do we want it to be Rummy's mate?(who i'm assuming need gear) then @Daft in the pecking order?

My light's 296 with highest stuff on, and he's maybe 20ish behind at most but we both need gear to get us up a bit more(he's struggling to get much for infusions etc, I probably only have it from shitty grinding other tings and luck). Regards preference - obvs I'd like my mate to join but I feel it's fairer to go to forumites first if he's not here to post himself - so I'm aiming to change the latter by telling him to come post!

We're both Titans btw, and I'm fully levelled on my Arc and Solar, with a few more bits to go for void(not got the blessing/weapon boost unlocked yet). If there's a certain one that'll be beneficial to us I'm happy to rock it.

Hmm yeah. I'm another Titan as well, but can go with any subclass. Eh we'll figure it out tomorrow.

Blade's usually the only Titan so the more the merrier! Defenders with Weapons of light Ward of Dawn are very useful

Yeah no worries. I'll try to level up between now and tomorrow to get the weapons of light blessing as I really want it anyhow so might as well try now if itll be useful tomorrow.

Edit: so it turns out I totes got the weapons of light yesterday, I'm an idiot. Can still get a bonus buff at max and some better orb gens so still gonna work on it for now...

Edited by Rummy

Am I right in thinking that 'ascending' items that can be so will bring them up to 170 attack, and if so - what's the point in doing it when there's other higher gear out there now? Is there any point, or is it just a bit of a legacy relic from the game's progression?

no point at all really, but its always possible they will let us upgrade old exotics at a later update - i keep my Vex for that, still my favorite primary

Yeah I made the mistake once of ascending. But oh well.

Working on the sleeper stimulant quest. Running around after warsats :blank:

So since Nolan can do it, i guess your friend will miss out in this case (unless anyone drops out), so! its looking like

Me

@Deathjam

@MilaGi

@Blade

@Rummy

@Nolan

tomorrow at 7pm (1PM DSt for Nolan)

Something came up. Gotta go fix my aunts heat so I'm out.

@Rummy, maybe get ahold of your mate. @Daft be ready if his mate isn't?

Sorry guys a bit short notice.

@Agent Gibbs

I'm still at my mate's house so don't think I'll be back in time for the raid :( won't be home until after 8.30 so feel free to get someone else to take my place.

Sorry lads

Its better to let us know before hand than to not turn up, don't worry about it

EDIT OH CARP!

suppose we won't get to hear about your washing

so @Rummy is your mate in? @Daft think you could do this as well? failing that i've no idea

Sorry hadn't checked thread will ask him now. Also brb making toast.

Edit: just seen were two down what happens now?

Thanks again for having us guys - apologies if we held things back a bit getting used to it all, but it was good to learn the ropes and ting. Will see you all on Monday!