NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

If there are an opening on Hard Mode CE raid for tonight, I'll do it with my LVL 32 Warlock. Can be a Sunbro with Light Beyond Nemesis for more Orbs and Orbs Restore Health or VoidWalker with Obsidian Mind.

Ever since I got Black Hammer, I don't think I've equipped my Icebreaker once. Which is shocking considering how much I relied on it, of thought I did. Gjallahorn for days now, it's a true beast. And with a shoot-to-loot scout rifle, it's insane.

I'll do the raid, however I'm bringing my warlock so we'll need someone else to be sword bearer. Also will only be on until 11 at the absolute latest.

Unfortunate I got work tomorrow night and I won't be home until half 10. Guess someone can take over my position if you want to finish the raid.

Unfortunate I got work tomorrow night and I won't be home until half 10. Guess someone can take over my position if you want to finish the raid.

That sucks man :/

@Daft @Shorty @Sheikah @Zell @Deathjam

There is a spot going for Crota checkpoint on hard. Tomorrow night at 8.

@Sheikah Please Praise the Sun on Crota's face for me.

@Eddage No worries about it. I'll eventually complete a run in CE Hard Mode somesomeday. (:

Was thinking of getting one going on Tuesday night after doing some Nigthfalls/weeklies, first refusal is yours!

@MilaGi @Map @Agent Gibbs @ReZourceman

Good start guys, think that last run proved MilaGi is fine with the sword, just Map letting us down :heh:

Finish him off at 8 tomorrow, DriftKaiser hopefully that's okay for you?

See/Hear you all at 8 tonight when we will band together as brothers and rise to the challenge and rid this world of Crota*, we shall not surrender, we shall not give in, no we will emerge victorious

*until the reset

@Blade @lostmario, Will you two fine young gentlemen be up for a raid this week or should i buy Monster hunter myself, if i am to party up with you?

I'm soooooo bored at work

See/Hear you all at 8 tonight when we will band together as brothers and rise to the challenge and rid this world of Crota*, we shall not surrender, we shall not give in, no we will emerge victorious

*until the reset

@Blade @lostmario, Will you two fine young gentlemen be up for a raid this week or should i buy Monster hunter myself, if i am to party up with you?

I'm soooooo bored at work

Here's hoping it doesn't take us very long :) we got pretty close last night!