NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Looks like a pretty big update...

The bad:

- Templar can't be pushed off anymore. Boo.

- Suros Regime nerfed more.

The good:

- Loads of other exotics buffed

- Daily heroic also gives upgrade materials like spinmetal

- Ascendant materials no longer needed for exotics

Questionable:

- Although you don't need ascendant materials for exotics now, you do need an exotic shard to upgrade the last node of an exotic weapon. These cost 7 strange coins or you get them from dismantling exotics. If you had a load of ascendant shards already then this is probably worse for exotics.

- You can swap 10 crucible/vanguard marks for 20 materials (e.g. spinmetal). Exchange rate seems a bit of a rip off but good if you don't have anything else to buy with them.

Level 29 baby! Was I the weak link stopping us doing the hard raid? I'm up for a challenge (and more raid armour so I can get to level 30)

- You can swap 10 crucible/vanguard marks for 20 materials (e.g. spinmetal). Exchange rate seems a bit of a rip off but good if you don't have anything else to buy with them.

That's a pretty spot-on exchange rate, if you ask me.

And the Vex, finally, the Vex. So good. If only I had Heart of Praxic fire.

Right...

Group 3

kav82 lostmario Eddage Zell Ganepark32

I'm going to suggest next Monday at 20:00. Any objections? If that is not good with people then please put when you are available for the next week so I can have a go at fitting it within everyone's availability.

I should be good for that time on Monday so yeah count me in. If anything changes, I'll let you know but should be all good for it.

I'll be running my Striker Titan so hopefully I'll be able to keep up with everyone. As my main weapon is a Scout Rifle and I tend to use a Shotgun for Special, may need to rethink that. Do have a Sniper but that seems unnecessary given I'm maining a Scout Rifle. We'll see anyway. I'll read up on the raid beforehand so I'm not completely useless.

I heart all the new updates except a bug which gave me nothing at the postmaster after the daily event.

@Shorty, I tried replying to your invitation but it wouldn't let me send you a message. I wasn't ignoring you! :heh:

I actually got two replies from you, so no worries : peace:

someone completely ignored me though

Edited by Shorty

I heart all the new updates except a bug which gave me nothing at the postmaster after the daily event.

I actually got two replies from you, so no worries : peace:

someone completely ignored me though

I just got nothing from the postmaster after a daily event as well, is it a bug or have they scrapped it?

Sorry I missed your invite last night, didn't see it till I logged out.:( I would of joined otherwise.

It isn't a bug. You get a mote of light on completing your first daily.

Right...

Group 2

@kav82 @MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs

I suggest we do the DLC Raid on Sunday 14 December. Is that okay with everyone? Times confirmed as we approach it. Likely to be early afternoon.

This Raid coming...Sunday night again? 19:00?

Group 3

@kav82 @lostmario @Eddage @Zell @Ganepark32

I'm going to suggest next Monday at 20:00. Any objections? If that is not good with people then please put when you are available for the next week so I can have a go at fitting it within everyone's availability.

Its the N-E Fifa Pro club night on Mondays so I can't do it that day, sorry.

Its the N-E Fifa Pro club night on Mondays so I can't do it that day, sorry.

No worries. Will come try and arrange an alternative date later.

If people in Grp 3 give me an indication when they are most likely to be available then that would be great

Guardians, our preferred method for beating Atheon on hard (no audio because for some reason my PS4 only recorded my voice :blank:):

OMG, I love how pantomime it looks me running around at the back.

Working out how to do this again was like running the Raid the first time. Apart from being quite tired by this point, it was a fuck load of fun.

So thankful that I found those highest sniper points at the back so I can bounce between left and right side to avoid the Templar's blasts when he is at on our front! Can't wait to doing the 2nd half later on.

Can't fit in the second part today if we're doing a second raid, but I could do Thur/Fri/Mon.

If anyone's wondering, we did try cheesing him off the side instead of the back, no dice.

I think Shorty is talking about not being able to continue yesterday's raid tonight because of today's raid. I think we're good.

I'll see you guys at the Venus Orbit tonight! I got a shift between 2 and 10:30pm tomorrow. :/

Yeah it's getting a bit confusing now but I'm definitely still in for the Hard Raid at 7.30 with my alt :p

Okay, RAID TWO (as it shall now be known) is still on and happening tonight and it looks like everyone is in.

RAID ONE (yesterday's) is on hold until we find a time that suits everyone. What's good for everyone? Monday night? Pre-The Dark Below raid-off?

No worries. Will come try and arrange an alternative date later.

If people in Grp 3 give me an indication when they are most likely to be available then that would be great

Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday.

Oh and I got the expansion pass tonight, taking advantage of a crazy trade in deal at Game.

Ugh slapped with a system update (not been on yesterday). Saying 15 mins until downloaded...sorry if I join a little late.