N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That ruddy monitor puzzle! went through the raid tonight and got to the end and one laser was still left! what could have gone wrong? oh thats right we had to return to orbit because during the arch priest fight it kept randomly killing three people in the safe zone rooms, so obviously it screwed that monitor we'd activated before the fight

This fuckin game and its glitches! they really should let the monitors checkpoint

That ruddy monitor puzzle! went through the raid tonight and got to the end and one laser was still left! what could have gone wrong? oh thats right we had to return to orbit because during the arch priest fight it kept randomly killing three people in the safe zone rooms, so obviously it screwed that monitor we'd activated before the fight

This fuckin game and its glitches! they really should let the monitors checkpoint

Isn't the first monitor after that boss fight...?

Just posting to see if I can make anyone jealous that I have (popcorn) the quest for year 3 thorn.

It dropped in archon forge just shortly after I saw a random get in. So 2/5 in 10-15 minutes? Probably a coincidence; specially though I got the quest after turning in the weekly bounties that you get from Shiro4

Just posting to see if I can make anyone jealous that I have (popcorn) the quest for year 3 thorn.

It dropped in archon forge just shortly after I saw a random get in. So 2/5 in 10-15 minutes? Probably a coincidence; specially though I got the quest after turning in the weekly bounties that you get from Shiro4

I've had it for about a week now, just haven't actually bothered starting it yet :heh:

Only downside with Trespasser is that it ran out of ammo really fast so I'll keep those gears that offers you "more sidearm ammos" perk. Also remember to reload the magazine after a kill to get the Unrepentant perk for longer, powerful burst!

HM WoTM next week and the LL raised to 400. D:

Edited by DriftKaiser