N-Europe

It's time to decide - post your launch game choices!

Aneres11

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly the same choices here + ZombiU (bundled). Nano Assault Neo will also be a day one eshop purchase. :)

Edit - @Magnus this is for people who are getting a Wii U to say what their launch choices are, it's not hard. If you want to whinge or be sarcastic about how you're not interested for the umpteenth time there are several other threads designated for that purpose :p

Edited by Lens of Truth

Definitely getting:

Nintendoland

NSMB U (got a £40 eshop voucher so will prob d/l this)

ZombiU

FIFA 13

I got £120 burning on a GAME card so will probably get

Assassin's Creed 3

Darksiders 2

Black Ops 2 or Epic Mickey

Tempted by Tank!Tank!Tank! for its multiplayer too

Stuff pictures.

Here is what I have ordered:

Zombu U bundle

Nintendoland

Mario

Fifa 13

Black Ops 2

Tekken

Call of Duty

I will buy on the shop:

Trine 2

Little Inferno

Mighty Switch Force

Chasing Aurora

Might cave in and buy Tank Tank Tank if I find it cheap!

:eek:

How come bryanee?!

lol just been thinking about the fact that only two exclusives at launch that I want and the other two I can get for the 360. Plus theres only Lego Stories that I want out of the other launch window games.

Plus Nintendo still havent got accounts done properly.

lol just been thinking about the fact that only two exclusives at launch that I want and the other two I can get for the 360. Plus theres only Lego Stories that I want out of the other launch window games.

Plus Nintendo still havent got accounts done properly.

I hear you.

Everyone's situation is different I guess, and as you say, there's still some things Nintendo could do with ironing out.

In deciding against it though you will lose the opportunity for some launch window Sonic racing - NE Style!! Jus sayin... :laughing:

Nintendoland and ZombiU for launch... going to have to get some cash together but really hoping that I'll get some vouchers for xmas.

If I do, then it's COD and AC3 all the way. And by launch, you guys mean launch right? Not launch window...

I hear you.

Everyone's situation is different I guess, and as you say, there's still some things Nintendo could do with ironing out.

In deciding against it though you will lose the opportunity for some launch window Sonic racing - NE Style!! Jus sayin... :laughing:

I'm just thinkinh about the game situation really. I dont want to slap hundreds of quid on a new console only for it to be gathering dust in the first six months of next year whilst I'm playing, DmC, Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider etc on other consoles.

I want to play Mario so god damn much though.

Nintendo Land, NSMBU and ZombiU for dead cert. Will probably also get Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed as a download (RRP is £30 and is no cheaper elsewhere at retail)

Download wise (permitting they come out on launch day), I'm getting Nano Assault Neo, Little Inferno and Chasing Aurora.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!