NEurope
Aneres11

It's time to decide - post your launch game choices!

Though it's out soon and ShopTo are gonna be processing from Friday, I still haven't fully decided!

I have a definite 3:

51Y8dxii-uL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51NPgDjqDZL._AA300_.jpg

51xc5mmOtFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Just cant decide on Zombi U or COD!!

Or both...

So fellow launch dayers - what's it to be for you?! :bouncy:

How do you add pictures? ONLY through a 3rd party site?

Click insert image and add the URL.

Impossible on iPad as google images sucks ass and wont take you to the 'full size image' to grab the URL anymore. :shakehead

d) None of the above.

But if I was getting a Wii U, I guess I'd get New Super Mario Bros. U. I have no interest in any of the other launch games, but I can't resist Mario. I wouldn't have anyone to play co-op with, though, so whatever. :sad:

Exactly the same choices here + ZombiU (bundled). Nano Assault Neo will also be a day one eshop purchase. :)

Edit - @Magnus this is for people who are getting a Wii U to say what their launch choices are, it's not hard. If you want to whinge or be sarcastic about how you're not interested for the umpteenth time there are several other threads designated for that purpose :p

Edited by Lens of Truth

Yes, God forbid I'd say I would get New Super Mario Bros. U if I was getting a Wii U at launch. Sorry for ruining the thread.

Definitely getting:

Nintendoland

NSMB U (got a £40 eshop voucher so will prob d/l this)

ZombiU

FIFA 13

I got £120 burning on a GAME card so will probably get

Assassin's Creed 3

Darksiders 2

Black Ops 2 or Epic Mickey

Tempted by Tank!Tank!Tank! for its multiplayer too

ZombiU Bundle

CoD BO2

I will pick up NSMBU, TTT2, Batman AC at later dates dependent on cash flow as I may well be buying a TV too! I'll be broke until the next payday!

ZombiU, New Super Mario Bros U and NintendoLand as part of the bundle from ShopTo, along with Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed.

I am tempted to put Mario aside for the Christmas holidays, but don't know if I can resist!

I have pre-ordered, Mario, Zombi, AC3 and Sonic Racing. Kind of having second thoughts about the whole thing right now.

I have pre-ordered, Mario, Zombi, AC3 and Sonic Racing. Kind of having second thoughts about the whole thing right now.

:eek:

How come bryanee?!

Stuff pictures.

Here is what I have ordered:

Zombu U bundle

Nintendoland

Mario

Fifa 13

Black Ops 2

Tekken

Call of Duty

I will buy on the shop:

Trine 2

Little Inferno

Mighty Switch Force

Chasing Aurora

Might cave in and buy Tank Tank Tank if I find it cheap!

NintendoLand and Mario are the only certain ones right now. I'll get Nano Assault Neo and maybe Little Inferno on the eShop. Most of the launch day titles I want turned out to be launch window, especially in Europe

:eek:

How come bryanee?!

lol just been thinking about the fact that only two exclusives at launch that I want and the other two I can get for the 360. Plus theres only Lego Stories that I want out of the other launch window games.

Plus Nintendo still havent got accounts done properly.

lol just been thinking about the fact that only two exclusives at launch that I want and the other two I can get for the 360. Plus theres only Lego Stories that I want out of the other launch window games.

Plus Nintendo still havent got accounts done properly.

I hear you.

Everyone's situation is different I guess, and as you say, there's still some things Nintendo could do with ironing out.

In deciding against it though you will lose the opportunity for some launch window Sonic racing - NE Style!! Jus sayin... :laughing:

Nintendoland and ZombiU for launch... going to have to get some cash together but really hoping that I'll get some vouchers for xmas.

If I do, then it's COD and AC3 all the way. And by launch, you guys mean launch right? Not launch window...

51Y8dxii-uL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

That and Nintendo Land. None of the other launch games interest me at all.

I hear you.

Everyone's situation is different I guess, and as you say, there's still some things Nintendo could do with ironing out.

In deciding against it though you will lose the opportunity for some launch window Sonic racing - NE Style!! Jus sayin... :laughing:

I'm just thinkinh about the game situation really. I dont want to slap hundreds of quid on a new console only for it to be gathering dust in the first six months of next year whilst I'm playing, DmC, Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider etc on other consoles.

I want to play Mario so god damn much though.

Probably just gonna stick with NintendoLand and see what happens on the eShop, still got plenty to play. I might cave and get NSMBU too.

Nintendo Land, NSMBU and ZombiU for dead cert. Will probably also get Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed as a download (RRP is £30 and is no cheaper elsewhere at retail)

Download wise (permitting they come out on launch day), I'm getting Nano Assault Neo, Little Inferno and Chasing Aurora.

Never gets old does it? Remind me the next time I'm enoying the hilarity of not buying something to post about it every chance I get.

Stupid sexy Wii.