N-Europe

The Cell Games 1: DIH Mafia

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Seriously, something flash related in the first 40 posts on this thread is crashing out my chrome that the tab hangs/doesn't load/doesn't close, I'd be interested to know if it's happening to anyone else)

So, Cube is suspicious because he drives a van, and the killer ran over someone... I can roll with that!

Vote: Cube

So could Cube, apparently! Do none of the new arrivals to the thread have anything to say, though?

Too used too recently, not buying it at all. I think you've just been caught out, and that's a weakass defense you can muster to it. We need someone else to vote! Also to take note of the people not doing so!

(@Magnus Peterson - this is true, but firefox kept giving my gyp in the past too)

(@Yvonne - I couldn't even load the previous page(40ppp) to see it, I had to post at work)

(ok, chrome thing fixed itself, i think another tab and this tabs flash was a problem)

@The Peeps

@Nintendohnut

@DuD

@Diageo

@Marcamillian

Five names not on the voting list(excluding Cube, of course). What have they all to say of themselves I wonder?

Nobody. Target swappers tend to cause more chaos with randomly selected targets, so I decided to save people the trouble.

This seems far too convenient to me. Target swappers are a very useful role on side of town, too, as they can mess with the mafia and also yield information as everyone still manages their night actions; I think it quite less than optimal and also very hard to believe you would not target on Night 1 with such a power. Combined with the things I know about your general character in games like this, I wholeheartedly support my earlier notion of supporting Yvonne's notion that you are, in fact, the mafia's killer of the night.