NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

The Cell Games 1: DIH Mafia

Damn, role-blocked last night.

Mr Motivator is in the game, sweet if that's the case.

@Cube

I don't quite know how to embed a video as of yet, so ye must follow the link.

youtube.com/watch?v=glprjNv-r8k&feature=youtu.be

Take the bit after the = but before the feature, so this part glprjNv-r8k& . Press the YT button on the message box, paste that part in. And voila!!!!>

This "Mr.Motivation" business goes over my head, but I spotted some other top-notch motivating people in the write-up.

...Yeah, that's all I have for now :heh:

Mr Motivator was awesome. I remember him being on GMTV before Power Rangers.

But that's not relevant.

I was successful last night, but got no shareable info. Write ups are quite heavy, so hopefully we can work some stuff out!

Most intriguing thing to me is the hole in the ground, who was targeted by it and who was indirectly affected by it.

Can you see yourself in the writeup Jimbob?

mr-paul - do you mean the tunnel that the mole dug? It seems to just make two people target each other.

Can you see yourself in the writeup Jimbob?

mr-paul - do you mean the tunnel that the mole dug? It seems to just make two people target each other.

It's the floor falling through bit that intrigues me.

A master detective was tracking a pink thing before the floor crumbled beneath him, he found himself face to face with a small orange creature who also fell through the ground via tunnels made by a mole. They investigated one another.

[.......]

An Australian businessman was waiting for the orange creature to pass by his hotel so he could invite him to stay the night. However all he could see was a hole in the ground the direction he was meant to be coming from.

I think they're the same thing, to be honest.

Oh man I'm so confused by what you're asking. Reading your post again I don't think you mean what I think you mean. Probably just ignore me.

You know, I think I can probably guess at least a half of those characters from the writeup already, but I'd rather not for now. I didn't do quite what I intended last night.

(btw something about this page is messing up my chrome that it doesn't want to load it, something flash related? Anyone else having the same problem?)

Ah, that's too vague. I was considering what I might deduce about EEVILMURRAY, given he's stated the source of his characters and they are intrinsically linked to him. A gamer, on a gaming forum, running a mafia game no less; I would suppose a cloud like creature to possibly be Lakitu, of the famous Super Mario series, but as I said it would merely be a guess at this point.

Interestingly enough about Magnus, he's revealed himself in his information - either being the orange creature, or the pink one, they are the only two who I can see observed the supposed master detective.

I am Clarence the polar bear, and I am a kind of roleblocker. The person who targeted me is the "fitness hero".

I think they're the same thing, to be honest.

Oh man I'm so confused by what you're asking. Reading your post again I don't think you mean what I think you mean. Probably just ignore me.

I interpreted the mole's hole and the falling through the floor as separate events, which were linked by the characters involved, as I didn't think a mole would make the floor fall through.

the man in the van is the killer.

The mushroom's initial target was the man in the van.

Who is the mushroom? We can literally kill a mafia today if they come forward with their target. If they do not, we know two mafia characters already. Magnus should be kept alive.

The three men in suits know who the mushroom character is, though they may be mafia as they appear to be protecting the killer.

I would hazard a guess that the three men in suits are the elite beat agents. Whilst I agree that Magnus should probably be kept alive, I wonder if you come to the conclusion through similar means to myself? Of course, should it put anyone at risk of certain peril, I'd say to keep the information to yourself. The mushroom may be a toad as it could fit with items from the theme, however I fear it might just be a bit too obvious for the situation here. I have no solid information on the gentlemen in suits, the mushroom, nor the man in the van.

The thing is he appears to be a character investigator, and the sheer amount of information in the writeup means that we can pretty much piece together what everyone did each night. That makes character investigators very powerful. Rummy which character are you?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves too soon shall we, I don't think that's particularly pertinent at the present moment. Try to focus on the case at hand instead.

When you say 'a kind of roleblocker', @Yvonne, what do you mean? Because I was basically just roleblocked last night. What other 'kind' is there?

As such, I have no information. However, at least I'm ruled out as the killer.

OK Rummy, answer this - are you one of the van driver, the mushroom or the three dudes?

I am kind of roleblocker. The thing I did to you had the effect of roleblocking

No, I already stated I have no solid information on any of those three. If I were one of them, I would have solid information!

OK fair enough. Anyone want to come forward as being one of those guys? Chances are the mushroom and the three bugs aren't both mafia, so condemning one clears the other.

The Mushroom - ??? - jimbob??

Man in the Van - killer - ???

three men in suits - elite beat agents? - RB?

A fitness hero - no discernible effect... - ???

white animal - clarence - Yvonne - type of RB

cloud creature - ???- nintendohnut

bombarded with radiation - ???

A master detective - ???

pink thing - ???

small orange creature - magnus?

mole - ???

An Australian businessman - whooo? Murdock? hotel??

The Shaman - ??? - marc?

red person - Carmen Sandiego - Sheikah - thief - dead

@Jimbob are you the mushroom?