N-Europe

The Red Dwarf Mafia

Jimbob

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheikah is also being remarkably back seat and not derailed the discussion once.. which is unlike him.

People are actually coming to my way of thinking though, that you can't truly have 'nothing', so there's no moral crusade for me to try and push onto people here. :p

In terms of out of character Yvonne is being a lot quieter than I am, so I don't really see an issue. I've no problem mentioning that my character is not AI or machine, and I've said before that I think a possible plot could be an AI takeover.

No, I do have the double vote. I get the impression that when Jimbob added me at the last minute he realised that there weren't any double-voters so added me in as the only one. But who knows. That's why I haven't really wanted to vote for anyone yet, as me pressure voting someone will only help the mafia to reach a quick majority. And, naturally, I wasn't eager to admit it earlier as it might've made me a target. But seeing as we've narrowed it down to me or one other person (who will just say 'no, it isn't me!'), I might as well just reveal it.

For science: Vote: Nintendohnut

Rather than just post a list of my suspects I'll say why they're there.

towniest

Sheikah

EEVILMURRAY - Very genuine, forward with character information.

bob - he's new, he doesn't half seem to know what he's doing. This could be a brilliant ruse but somehow I don't think Jimbob would have made someone who didn't know what they were doing Mafia.

Magnus - I think he's town, but can't put him near the top because of the amount of links to Jonnas' death and being the only one to claim he was controlled.

DuD - Would have been higher, but naturally accusing me triggers an instinctive part of me that makes me think the accusation may not be genuine. Still, probably town.

mr-paul: Compared to last game he is acting pretty town.

Dannyboy - I'll be honest, I'm not familiar with his play style as the few games we've both been in he hasn't been very active. Could be either.

Moogle - I genuinely have little to say either way on him.

Cube - I can't put my finger on this, something about his role seems incredibly weak (just protecting against roleblocks). Could be hiding something. If anyone was neutral I think it'd be him.

Rummy - he seemed to eager to protect someone for little reason. Could be wrong here.

Yvonne - very quiet compared to normal. There's also the issue with the second Lister that could relate to his role. Plus points for the suspect list, you might climb higher on my list yet.

Jon Dedede - could be a double voter and hasn't told us this.

Nintendohnut - naturally. Really, I don't trust him and I think Jimbob probably put him on the Mafia's team when you all idiotically claimed because he entered late he must be town.

Animal - hasn't said a word in days. Apparently everyone is fine with this.

Scummiest

Second post: Dohnut hadn't replied when I started posting so didn't know he had a double vote before I made the list.

You are all gonna have to get over my relative lower post count because I am doing NaNoWriMo, which requires me to write 1666 words per day, including work days. Mafia simply isn't as much of a priority as those two other things. It's still a fuck ton more than most players.

You are all gonna have to get over my relative lower post count because I am doing NaNoWriMo, which requires me to write 1666 words per day, including work days. Mafia simply isn't as much of a priority as those two other things. It's still a fuck ton more than most players.

It's more that you take the time to say why you can't post, which probably takes as much time as posting.

It's more that you take the time to say why you can't post, which probably takes as much time as posting.

Exactly!

And how long does a post take? Barely any time really. That's why, unless someone literally has no internet connection or extremely mitigating circumstances, I always cast a critical eye on people claiming they can't post.

When I analyse a thread, I take time over it. I play a slow game of mafia. Right now I have barely enough time to keep up with reading new posts.

How do you like my post count now, eh?

But if that isn't enough for everybody, vote me off, at least you'll be narrowing things down, and maybe you can actually start concentrating on other players.

I see no reason why the toaster would have a double vote, so I suspect Jon Dedede is the double voter, and possibly the ship captain?

I don't have the double vote!

Votes (as they stand)

No Lynch - Jon Dedede (1)

Majority is 8 (15 players)

Day ends 11pm Tuesday (tonight)