N-Europe

The Wire Season 1 Mafia

Yvonne

[[ ... was trying to stay in character but seriously... all people seem to want is straight up names and straight forward lynches

In a game where the biggest hindrance as town is having to show the mafia all your information in a common thread people really don't want to work anything out in posts. Ironic in a game about detectives.

Isn't anything personal so I'll leave it there but still... ]]

... bitches be trippin yo.

Errthing I got out there in some form.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have never said anything about yourself.. just so it can't be misinterpreted (deliberately or otherwise).. Can we have some information on YOU.

What have you for to hide?

Also, I mentioned Jimbob in the last day phase about his double vote and slapped a vote and mention on him first thing this day phase.

He has been online since both events and declined to reply?

I'm on a mobile version of the site at the moment. I can see a few votes down for me, i can confirm that my target list for the nights above are true. I havn't messed them up this time like i have done in many past games.

I'll come out and say it now, i do have a double vote.

And i apologise for my lack of participating thus far in the game.

people who don't know the show don't know anything about you, so that's like 90% of us?!

The fact that you and jay (who twice role blocked the peeps) are the only people that understand your posts does not help the town.

Also thanks Jimbob for the post that has told us precisely NOTHING as always.

Again... what is it you are looking for?

Character claim... no-one's given that. - It's only been me figuring it out from what people have given.

Power claim?... Tales(?) gave lie detector -- Peeps has outlined his power ? anyone else?

Secondary win condition - I have one, I'll give you that, I hadn't said about it.

Targets?

Wallace, stringer bell, avon barksdale as three mafia dudes then. Who else? Wee-bey could be a good shout. Poot and bodie with wallace. I'd hardly imagine D'Angelo was a maff. Omar would be the most likely neutral, but even he favoured helping the police because he despised barksdale and his crew.

@DuD - marc is not part of the barksdale crew. That should be good enough for you to know he's not mafia so no need to chase him. Focus on others that we know much less about.

@Marcamillian who do you think we need to know more about?

Again... what is it you are looking for?

Character claim... no-one's given that. - It's only been me figuring it out from what people have given.

Power claim?... Tales(?) gave lie detector -- Peeps has outlined his power ? anyone else?

Secondary win condition - I have one, I'll give you that, I hadn't said about it.

Targets?

I have lie detector? No? Someone translate what he's saying if he is still talking in riddles.

I'm on a mobile version of the site at the moment. I can see a few votes down for me, i can confirm that my target list for the nights above are true. I havn't messed them up this time like i have done in many past games.

It's also entirely possible that the part where you lied was "I couldn't reach my target. Don't know why."

Jay... I'm a law enforcer. According to wikipedia, my character is not corrupt, and kept looking to learn more about certain murders. Want me to be more specific than that?

Ah, yes! That makes perfect sense.

Vote: jimbob

Didn't vote on other mafia [zell], double vote but not the town double vote [and yvonne seems to be playing a fairly straightforward set-up here], and his post earlier seemed to serve as a stall more than anything.

[Thomas Hauk is "herk" (or herc) who has been mentioned earlier.]

list of people I trust, based on their role in the TV show;

marc [though admittedly I DO need to re-read the thread to double-check... and make sure.]

rez

jonnas

cube

peeps

DuD

I've forgotten who else for now.

People we know least about [that I recall, but feel free to correct me]

jimbob, mr-paul, nintendohnut, tales, diageo, john dedede.

A couple on that list we have bits on. But to think that at least 3 mafia, perhaps 4, are most likely in these 6 names (if you follow my reasoning which is based upon the barksdale crew being mafia and known characters and where they fit in teh show).

Don't need to list powers or targets. Just character names :P

View Post

You're right @Jonnas. 3 days, with only 2 targets. Target list as follows.

Night 1: I targetted Peeps - Found he had to disobey

Night 2: I targetted jayseven. Didn't get anything back from that, i may have been roleblocked.

Night 3: I targetted dohnut, again i didn't get anything back. But dohnut mentioned he was making fun of me, which may suggest he targetted me last night as well.

Night 3 is the most curious. Maybe I'm reading into it too much but what if dohnut and jimbob's interaction reflects a particular scene in teh show, or a relationship? I don't know what to think without knowing the character of either.

-- votes --

Majority is 7 votes.

Jimbob (7): DuD, Jonnas, The Peeps, ReZourceman, uəʌəsʎɐɾ, Diageo

Day 5 Ends

Brianna.jpg

Brianna Barksdale was arrested! Jimbob is out of the game.

Brianna can find out a player's goal. She is mafia. She is now in police custody.

-- alive (12) --

Cube

Diageo

DuD

Jon Dedede

Jonnas

Marcamillian

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Tales

The Peeps

uəʌəsʎɐɾ

-- arrested/dead (7) --

Gant dead

Supergrunch/Freamon dead

Rummy/Kima dead

Zell arrested

heroicjanitor dead

Sheikah dead

Jimbob arrested

Night 5 begins.

Send your PMs.

Yeah, completly buggered it up with my sheer lack of participating.

From what i played, it was a good game. Didn't know much about the Wire, if i did would have had more knowledge on what was going on. Good game Yvonne, good luck to the rest of ya's.

D6.jpg

D'Angelo Barksdale satisfied his win condition and leaves the game a victor! Marcamillian is out of the game.

D'Angelo appeared evil under investigation, but was town.

D'Angelo's power: power investigator

D'Angelo's pager number: 410-844-4293

D'Angelo's income: $3000/day

-- alive (11) --

Cube

Diageo

DuD

Jon Dedede

Jonnas

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman