N-Europe

The Wire Season 1 Mafia

Yvonne

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry everyone, having major computer issues tonight so haven't got time to post, trying to urgently fix. Just to report that nothing bad happened to me, and I share these suspicions of ReZ. Usually when he is as inactive as this, he is mafia. He's made like what? one post? in the whole game. REZ BITCH. TELL ME MORREEE.

Vote: ReZ

What the hell? You realise that there is a guy called Prez in The Wire and that the ReZ likening to the name was already done ages ago and no one did much about it? Why the sudden call for lynch?

I haven't seen ReZ active properly in months in any sense. Although because I hate inactivity, talk NAOW beetch.

Update time gentlemen. I've successfully targeted someone every night but my ability does not provide any info. Night one I targeted Jonnas (who I'd like to hear something from because despite posting I don't recall him giving any info at all). I targeted Rummy on my second night but he was killed so no effect there.

Also on my first night I received an anonymous message that just said 'town'. I mention this now as I wanted to see if it was a one off and it appears this is the case.

I think it's understandable that Peeps is getting role blocked having dropped a lot of info. We'll need more info or a way to get round this if nobody else can investigate.

Sheikah, it's entirely probable that the protector doesn't protect against idiots, Simply against kills :heh:

Iiiiinteresting...

Vote: (P)Rez

It's also possible that our only kill protector is our jailkeeper friend, which could kinda suck.

Update time gentlemen. I've successfully targeted someone every night but my ability does not provide any info. Night one I targeted Jonnas (who I'd like to hear something from because despite posting I don't recall him giving any info at all). I targeted Rummy on my second night but he was killed so no effect there.

Also on my first night I received an anonymous message that just said 'town'. I mention this now as I wanted to see if it was a one off and it appears this is the case.

I think it's understandable that Peeps is getting role blocked having dropped a lot of info. We'll need more info or a way to get round this if nobody else can investigate.

Appreciated, from now on could you try to join in a bit more and not just when people call you out? :p

What the hell? You realise that there is a guy called Prez in The Wire and that the ReZ likening to the name was already done ages ago and no one did much about it? Why the sudden call for lynch?

I haven't seen ReZ active properly in months in any sense. Although because I hate inactivity, talk NAOW beetch.

I was just repeating the joke, but mr-paul's argument stands on its own, too. If ReZ lays low, he's usually mafia (and he supposedly was going to be more active, too)

Ah, that was you. I actually kinda...had forgotten about that :red: That's why I didn't comment on it. Yet.

Oh you gots' nothing.

Yeah I'm laying low. Lookin' out for myself. I can tell you some shit though. I ain't no harm. I'm tryin' get by like anyone else. I got my debts. Soon'as I got my che, I'll be on my way. I seen nothing.

Diageo last night....he a broke ass nigga, ain't do me no good.

Hold up. Our boi ReZ ain Hurk or Prez. He ain runnin with Barksdale either. He some street level fiend. He no threat.

You wanna watch yo back tho boi, money be green... don forget that.

Explain how you could possibly know all these things you keep saying after just a few days of play.

You're right @Jonnas. 3 days, with only 2 targets. Target list as follows.

Night 1: I targetted Peeps - Found he had to disobey

Night 2: I targetted jayseven. Didn't get anything back from that, i may have been roleblocked.

Night 3: I targetted dohnut, again i didn't get anything back. But dohnut mentioned he was making fun of me, which may suggest he targetted me last night as well.