N-Europe

Wii U Approaches: Backlog Battle!

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh OK maybe I just took an age! :p
Too much sightseeing, ey? :heh: Can't blame you for that though, it's a beautiful game. :love:

Ability to walk on water?

Hmm...

I've got the walk on lily pads thing, but don't think I have the ability to walk on water, no. :hmm:

That would've been very handy to have on several occasions too. Never mind. :D

*EDIT*

Annnnd done. :)

That's my Backlog beaten! :yay:

Edited by RedShell

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I've just bought Little King's Story and No More Heroes 2 to add to my backlog, I'm banking on finishing alot of things between WiiU games too tho as still have Epic Mickey, Donkey Kong Country Returns, New Super Mario Bros Wii, A boy and His Blob, A Shadow's Tale, A Boy and His Blob, Kirby's Epic Yarn and Metroid Prime Trilogy to finish, and that's not including the Virtual Console titles laying about half done or not started, and I still need to buy Metroid Other M too!

Anyway I'm just getting to the end of Okami, at the risk of starting an angry mob I have to say I haven't enjoyed it as much as I though I would! The game world is beautiful and the game is good, but I find the brush techniques can be way too fussy and it really takes the fun out sometimes. Namely the wind technique that never seems to blow in the direction I draw the gesture...maybe it's just me who sucks tho :p

I know how you feel @bob. I played around 7 or so hours straight for the first few days I had Skyward Sword. Then, something just seemed to happen in the middle third of the game, and I started to lose interest in playing it.

I have so many games to play through. I received a few games to play last Christmas, such as Metroid Prime Trilogy...I haven't even started it yet.

The main ones I need to finish are Xenoblade, Rayman, both Trauma Centres, Umbrella Chronicles and Epic Mickey for a start.

• 5 weeks later...

I never finished New Super Mario Bros Wii, after buying it maybe a year after its release. And when Donkey Kong Country Returns came around, I finished that and never looked back to NSMBW. I did however purchase Super Mario 3D Land, and I am a couple of levels in on world 8, but I do not feel a rush to finish that before I start New Super Mario Bros U.

On Wednesday evening I picked up NSMBW again. I had previously saved at the mid-world-fortress on world 4, and I picked up from there. I played a couple of hours, and then again a couple of hours again Friday night. Now I have completed the world 7 ghost house, and saved on the world 1 fortress.

I think I have missed maybe six coins on each world on average, and am considering checking a guide, to be able to fully complere it before I start NSMBU. But I kind of do not want to do that.

I find NSMBW harder than New Super Mario Bros, and hope NSMBU is just as hard.