N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 24: Hours a day

Haden

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, with the draw on Tuesday night (9pm sound ok with people?). I'll need the final list of teams for the draw by 11pm tonight, i'll take the above list at the moment and update if new teams join in.

I won't be there to see the draw unfortunately, but looking forward to a potential game against either Aqui1a, Peeps or my brother!!

Can't see myself fluking my way to the final like last time so no doubt it'll be an early exit for me this time! lol

Police are following up on reports of a tunnel bust-up between Dragooooo's midfield hard-man Benny Guevara and Frazer Bull of AC Elites.

It is believed that Frazer Bull aimed a punch at Daan Wielink as the teams emerged from the tunnel, which enraged Benny and caused him to launch a verbal tirade at Frazer, his manager, and the entire coaching staff of AC Elites.

The pair were separated, as it took over six men to hold back Benny. Mr Guevara was also heard to utter the words, "You! I thought you were a nice guy. You need to shut your f**king mouth. Every week, you!"

Video footage has emerged of the incident.

I'll be working Tuesday night so I won't be able to watch the draw myself but I assume you'll have the video up for later viewing again, Jimbob?

Change report was the best I've had so far. Zero decrease and 9 visible changes, a total skill increase of 10.

The only let downs were my 24-8 didn't raise (was on 14dv), 19-6 didn't raise (also 14dv) and my 2 9-skilled defenders didn't raise and both were on 15. I'll be working hard for some double jumps next season! I need to get myself a new defender too.

change_report_221012.png

I'm very happy with this change report. It matches by best change report ever, and it was completely unexpected. The most surprising visible change was Bonell, who I think was only on 11DV, so to see him visible increase is great! Got high expectations for next season... Peeps, friendly?

challenger-approaching.jpg

Haden is in for the cup! This brings us up to 21 people.

@MadDog @Jimbob

How will it work now? :p

Cup update:

Confirmed teams:

Recall United

Leeds M.O.T

Silverdale Hotpot

Real Peeps

Madpool

Eights United

DuDs Baggies

Yellow Submarine

Aqui1a All Stars

Dragooooo

The Sixty-Fourthers

Coloccini FC

Andy's All Stars

Intergalactico Stars

Cubic County

Bob

Seahawks FC

Fedex United

Air Conditioner Elites

The Comerade Co-op

Hadens Rangers

As always Peeps, not only the live stream but i also record it as well for the pleasure of everyone.

21 players, this is going to be interesting indeed. If one more challenger appears before 11pm, then easy enough. If not, well i'll have to negotiate with MadDog and see what can be done.

11 byes.

You need 32 players to have a complete knock out tournament(or 4, 8, 16, 64 etc). The byes are simply the amount of players you are missing. And since you have 11 byes, 10 players has to battle another player in the first round. That means 5 survivors + 11 who got byes equals 16 for round 2.

Edited by Tales

Serves me right for not checking the thread for ages - I was under the assumption that the cup'd be auto-entry :(

My change report; +5, -9.

Whelp, I guess those two are the last nails in teh coffin, eh? I'll continue dragging my knuckles to give the bottom league some face - but I'll just be a resident troll lurking in the depths.

Ouch, Jay. Please tell us that you are not leaving this game, too? :'(

Question: When does the new season start? I'm busy in the transfer market. If I'm playing Elite League football next season, then I'm going to need a squad that are capable enough of not only staying up, but doing it comfortably.

Also, can I just confirm that 64ers, myself, Ell and Fedex are all being promoted, with Rising Phoenix, DuDs Baggies and Bubbles FC all going down?

Don't leave Xpert jay, things can always get better. Invest in some younger players and develop the squad. You can turn the -9 into a plus before too long.

My change report +6 -3, overall change = +3!!!!.

Much better compared to last season, i'll post a screendump later to show this.

The team names for the cup have been finalised as of 11pm last night, last minute addition with Haden just before deadline. Reason as to why 11pm, gave me time to prep things as i wouldn't have a lot of time when i get home. Just enough to print, cut and fold. And to eat of course!!!!.

Serves me right for not checking the thread for ages - I was under the assumption that the cup'd be auto-entry :(

My change report; +5' date=' -9.

Whelp, I guess those two are the last nails in teh coffin, eh? I'll continue dragging my knuckles to give the bottom league some face - but I'll just be a resident troll lurking in the depths.[/quote']

There's still time to join the cup if you want in. The draw is later tonight so as long as you're in before then so we can sort out how many byes there will be...

Does anyone know what would actually happen to the promotions if I removed Bubbles? I was thinking it would mean more would be promoted from the middle league but as he's being relegated that probably wouldn't happen. I guess it'd mean more promotions from the lower league instead?

There's still time to join the cup if you want in. The draw is later tonight so as long as you're in before then so we can sort out how many byes there will be...

Does anyone know what would actually happen to the promotions if I removed Bubbles? I was thinking it would mean more would be promoted from the middle league but as he's being relegated that probably wouldn't happen. I guess it'd mean more promotions from the lower league instead?

The higher league always gets priority. So I think it means Rising Phoenix stays. Who hasn't been seen in almost three weeks.

Or wait, that's wrong I think. It's 10 people in the upper league. 3 goes down so 3 has to go up. But since Bubbles goes, only two goes down. So two goes up. I think that is more likely than having one from lower league replacing Bubbles who were supposed to go the middle, unless someone wants to correct me. I'm not entirely sure about it. Could always ask the forums.

Ouch, Jay. Please tell us that you are not leaving this game, too? :'(

I'll stick around! The lower league is too often too full of non-players so I'll gladly consider myself perhaps a gate master for noobs or something.

If I may join then that'd be grand!

If you remove heroijan and don't replace the team then the league numbers would have to change. If it changes to 10-10-9 then 2 go down to mid, 3 go up, 3 go down, 4 go up (I think) to make the numbers fit.

I'm sure we had this problem before..? Haden ought to know the answer.

Hmm, let's see.

Elite League

Inter

Madpool

Eights

Battlestar

Silverdale

Winston Gardens

Real Peeps

Rising Phoenix

DuD

Bubbles

Middle League

64ers

DRAGOOOOO

AC Elites

Fedex

Seahawks

Aqui1a

Bayern

Comerade

Hadens

Leeds

Lower League

Coloccini

Submarines

Recall

Emo

Bob

Andy Allstars

Drahkonius

Chartreuse

Rob

Aussie

Blue for promotion, Red for relegation.

So, Phoenix, Dud, Bubbles go down. Meaning 64ers, DRAGOOOOO and Ell go up. First thing's first, that should happen, since that's the natural order of things.

So the leagues would look like this.

Elite League

Inter

Madpool

Eights

Battlestar

Silverdale

Winston Gardens

Real Peeps

64ers

DRAGOOOOO

AC Elites

Middle League

Rising Phoenix

DuD

Bubbles

Fedex

Seahawks

Aqui1a

Bayern

Coloccini

Submarines

Recall

Lower League

Comerade

Hadens

Leeds

Emo

Bob

Andy Allstars

Drahkonius

Chartreuse

Rob

Aussie

So, that's the order of things as they stand. I've bolded the two teams that we seem to be unsure above: Rising Phoenix and Bubbles.

Currently there is a 10/10/10 split. But, if Bubbles goes, maybe we'd have to promote the fourth placed team from the lower league, which would be Emo? So, then there would be a 10/10/9 split.

Elite League

Inter

Madpool

Eights

Battlestar

Silverdale

Winston Gardens

Real Peeps

64ers

DRAGOOOOO

AC Elites

Middle League

Rising Phoenix

DuD

Fedex

Seahawks

Aqui1a

Bayern

Coloccini

Submarines

Recall

Emo

Lower League

Comerade

Hadens

Leeds

Bob

Andy Allstars

Drahkonius

Chartreuse

Rob

Aussie

We could even do a play-off if this sort of things occurs. Like, the team that gets relegated from the middle league with the highest points (Co-Op) versus the fourth placed Lower league team. Over 2 legs, making them exempt from the cup? It would be good if we could sort some kind of precedent to stop this from happening again.

We could even do a playoff for the fourth placed middle league team versus the highest point relegation team from the Elite.

Last year, we didn't relegate two teams (for whatever reason) and this was unfair on Zell (who did get relegated, as I'm sure if he knew he could have stayed up, he would have tried during those last few games) and it altered the top end of the middle league table, too. (I'm not going to bleat about it, but it did change things).

So, we need to have some sort of agreement so everyone knows what is going on.