N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 24: Hours a day

Haden

Yeah when a team gets boosted (mine was boosted when I first joined) it is boosted to match the average team strength of the teams in the lowest division. Your team looks below average to me so your players will change a bit if/when you get boosted. I don't remember if players ages will change as well as their skill though :p probably not.

On second glance your team doesn't actually look that bad for a start-up team :p

Edited by The Peeps

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah when a team gets boosted (mine was boosted when I first joined) it is boosted to match the average team strength of the teams in the lowest division. Your team looks below average to me so your players will change a bit if/when you get boosted. I don't remember if players ages will change as well as their skill though :p probably not.

On second glance your team doesn't actually look that bad for a start-up team :p

I don't think you can boost teams anymore. They get given an average of the teams in the league I think?

Congrats to Gaggle, Flink and Ell who are all getting promoted to the Top League. Flink and Ell for the first time!

Ell just snuck in there in the 76th minute to snatch promotion and also make Flink lose top spot.

I survive relegation by one point (as do 2 other teams).

I hope I can live up to Haden's example :p

I'm sure there will be a cup. Who wants to put their name down for it?

Hopefully you'll live to Haden's example, wonder what happened with him?. Guess it was either work or Xpert.

I'm in for the cup as always.

And i'm up for hosting it again, if no-one has any issues with that at all.

Edited by Jimbob

Congrats Ell on promotion. Back where you belong. Somehow we managed to end 5th which is a good achievement for us as we're in transition. My first ever signing Caskey signs off with an assist before retirement.

I'm up for defending the cup.

Seriously? Seriously? What a shit way to end the season. This game defies all fucking logic. I can understand perhaps not winning the game, but losing it? Are you fucking kidding me? He played 5-3-2 DEFENSIVE, yet had more chances than my offensive formation and tactics. In fact, I had 59% of the ball and created no chances? HOW? That doesn't make sense in so many ways.

I didn't even believe I'd get promoted this season, so finishing second is fine. But, to lose a game like this irritates me. It doesn't make any fucking sense. Considering I out-manned him in midfield and got good offensive and midfield team ratings, it doesn't make sense that I didn't even win the game, let alone lost it.

5-3-2, Defensive, away from home. Winning 1-0. Really? Typical Chelsea fan/behaviour. What a shit way to end the day.

Seriously? Seriously? What a shit way to end the season. This game defies all fucking logic. I can understand perhaps not winning the game, but losing it? Are you fucking kidding me? He played 5-3-2 DEFENSIVE, yet had more chances than my offensive formation and tactics. In fact, I had 59% of the ball and created no chances? HOW? That doesn't make sense in so many ways.

I didn't even believe I'd get promoted this season, so finishing second is fine. But, to lose a game like this irritates me. It doesn't make any fucking sense. Considering I out-manned him in midfield and got good offensive and midfield team ratings, it doesn't make sense that I didn't even win the game, let alone lost it.

5-3-2, Defensive, away from home. Winning 1-0. Really? Typical Chelsea fan/behaviour. What a shit way to end the day.

Not only have I ruined Flink's day and got promoted but I passed three major accounting exams today! Greatest day evah!

I knew it would rile you up :p I never expected a win!

I know how you feel. Some seasons ago I also held the top spot in the middle league before the final match, at least for four or five rounds prior. Ended up losing at home to relegated and inferior Cube and fell down to third place. Almost didn't get promoted due to league changes even.

We have never played each other before btw. Looking forward to see you in the upper league ;)

Edit: Speaking of the devil I'm about to miss the title and the promotion to division 4. From 1st to 3rd in two matches with one match to go. Given how the last round looks I won't even get the play off spot.

Defensive play and formations are way too powerful. The amount of times i've played ratings that are easily 5 better in midfield and attack but because his defence equals my attack it's impossible to score.

From what I have read 352 and 451 are the best formations nowadays. These tends to change when they change the engine though.

Defensive play and formations are way too powerful. The amount of times i've played ratings that are easily 5 better in midfield and attack but because his defence equals my attack it's impossible to score.

I haven't checked, but haven't you scored in every single match? :p Oh and high five for 1st and 2nd top scorer once again ;)

From what I have read 352 and 451 are the best formations nowadays. These tends to change when they change the engine though.

I haven't checked, but haven't you scored in every single match? :p Oh and high five for 1st and 2nd top scorer once again ;)

Rising were the only team to stop me scoring.

We play the game right. :p

I scored on average 3.8 goals a game or something stupid, that's surely the most goals scored in the top league ever? I doubt anyone will top 68 goals. ;)

If i'd have scored 4 more goals i'd have averaged 4 a game.

I'd like to have the cup start as soon as possible so if we could get it together quick enough to have the first games next Friday that would be great. Is that enough time for people?

Confirmed teams:

Recall United

Leeds M.O.T

Silverdale Hotpot

Real Peeps

Madpool?

There will be a 3-month VIP prize for the winner

Edited by The Peeps

Alliances

NWO: Nikos, Seahawks, Yellow Submarine 25

Eights, Ell, J7 23

Haden, DuD, Recall 12

Silverdale, Bayer, Madpool 19

Midnight Riders: Peeps, Aquila, Coloccini 19

Congratulations to NWO!

I will continue to do alliances next season if people want to keep them up (I know I do :P), same goes for the spotlight.

Final four reports will be done tonight or tomorrow night and then I'll do the awards for them too :)

We have at least 4 inactive teams next season, Cube will fill up one of the spaces so we have 3 teams that need replacing. If you think anyone would be interested in joining, please bring them in!

@heroicjanitor are you definitely giving up? Like a loser? Like a smelly face?

Edited by The Peeps