NEurope
Jonnas

DIY Mafia, by Cave Jonnas

I'm in the same boat as rummy. I have no rush to end the day early, but eevil will be receiving my vote unless further information comes to light.

It seems tonight has arrived, we still have a number of folks to hear from but I do believe it's a solid lead; Vote:EEVILMURRAY.

If mafia aren't using RNG for their first night target I consider that quite rude.

@Sheikah do you have anything to add about the N1 death?

No, I didn't target either EEVIL/Dohnut so can't shed any light here.

I don't see why EEVIL would confess to targeting Dohnut of his own volition if he was Mafia, seems rather non-scummy to me.

That or he knows someone has dirt on him and makes the judgement to come out with it early to appear town - Peeps did it in happy days mafia very successfully.

I targeted Nintendohnut but I didn't kill him. Obviously. I can assure you I'm not breathtaking :p Other than that I don't have anything else since my target was Nintendohnut as already mentioned.

No, I didn't target either EEVIL/Dohnut so can't shed any light here.

I don't see why EEVIL would confess to targeting Dohnut of his own volition if he was Mafia, seems rather non-scummy to me.

I suspect he was killing and was redirected to dohnut, probably wanted to come out with his explanation before someone called him out on it. If the redirector came out we'd all vote for Eevil. If he does turn out townie then we know someone can in fact make people kill, but it's less likely.

Especially since he only said he was redirected at first, he changed story when he thought Yvonne had him pegged and was probably setting up for a lynch dispute with his redirector? My interpretation anyway. No need for the other redirector to come out until we lynch Eevil.

Didn't mean to quote Tales :s

I actually don't think EEVIL is mafia. I'm thinking the mafia can force others to kill on their behalf. I have nothing to back this up besides what EEVIL came out with.

I agree that Eevil was suspicious in the way he changed his story. I'll vote for him too. We have no other leads and worst case scenario, we learn more about the powers of the mafia. Vote Eevilmurray

I suspect he was killing and was redirected to dohnut, probably wanted to come out with his explanation before someone called him out on it. If the redirector came out we'd all vote for Eevil. If he does turn out townie then we know someone can in fact make people kill, but it's less likely.

Especially since he only said he was redirected at first, he changed story when he thought Yvonne had him pegged and was probably setting up for a lynch dispute with his redirector? My interpretation anyway. No need for the other redirector to come out until we lynch Eevil.

Didn't mean to quote Tales :s

Surely the 'other' re-director assumes EEVIL's story to be true, or at least somewhat? If EEVIL is town, then there is need for the re-director? If he isn't, well...why wouldn't they then either? I wanted to see if anyone could back up his story, but nobody can, I'm happy to lynch him on that.

I agree that Eevil was suspicious in the way he changed his story.

I lied about the not killing as proudly stating it would obviously make me a prime target for a mass lynch, but as the day went on I knew I'd have to make up more bullshit so I thought I'd lay down the truth now before I dig myself a deeper hole.

That or he knows someone has dirt on him and makes the judgement to come out with it early to appear town - Peeps did it in happy days mafia very successfully.

I got killed earlyish in the Happy Days Mafia, what happened there?

Vote Standings

Eevilmurray (6): Yvonne, mr-paul, Cube, heroicjanitor, Rummy, Diageo

Majority is 9

I think lynching EEVIL is the way forward if there is no other useful info to come out. He's either evil and made the kill and got caught, or telling the truth. And if the mafia can control someone to make the kill, it is most likely one particular member's power rather than just a standard thing they can use throughout the game, it would make it way to imbalanced to absolve the mafia from responsibility from all kills throughout the game.

My vote is sticking because of the way EEVIL's story changed.

We can't rule it out as some sort of interesting vigilante power instead and for another reason the mafia missed the kill.

You mean serial killer? There is no way a vigilante would use their power on night 1.

a vigilante surely wouldn't try and kill on the first night

at the moment I'm not buying the story about being compelled to kill from eevil as that would be a pretty overpowered skill as it would mean the mafia never having to get their hands dirty

so at the moment I'm definitely joining in with the vote Lynch; Eevilmurray

We will learn more with the lynch then if we leave it be. Vote: Lynch Eevilmurray

P.S. is this a new part of the mafia vernacular - defining the vote to be one of lynching quality?

Seeing as nothing new has come about and I'm off to work.. Vote: Eevilmurray.

I was hoping there would be more discussion about what happened to other people, not everyone posting pretty much the same post on why they're voting for eevil. I'd say its fairly obvious why were voting for him?

Can't help but have a slight feeling that something's not quite right?

I might have meant serial killer, someone who can kill who has their own agenda. Maybe someone who HAS to each night? I'm just guessing, I always like to think something we haven't seen will pop up in a mafia, and it is a Jonnas one.

Surely the 'other' re-director assumes EEVIL's story to be true, or at least somewhat? If EEVIL is town, then there is need for the re-director? If he isn't, well...why wouldn't they then either? I wanted to see if anyone could back up his story, but nobody can, I'm happy to lynch him on that.

What I meant was he might have been setting himself up to argue with this redirector. Redirector doesn't need to come out because we don't believe Eevil. Of course if Eevil isn't mafia we need to find this redirector :p

I think I meant, if EEVIL is town, the re-director should have come forward. If they don't, they are mafia/the person who forced the kill. If he ISN'T town, then they should come forward, assuming they exist, because...well, because I can't see why not and I wouldn't know why they would want to hide, unless they weren't town.

P.S. is this a new part of the mafia vernacular - defining the vote to be one of lynching quality?

It stems from a couple of mafia games we've had where there has also been a vote for a mayor.

---

EEVIL's original claim doesn't make much sense to me. If he is town and was forced to kill' date=' it would clearly be in his interest to come clean at once, both to avoid suspicion due to secrecy and to highlight the very important fact that there's apparently a mafioso who can force others to kill. If he was genuinely too afraid of being lynched to come forward as the killer, why would he, entirely on his own accord, admit that he targetted Nintendohnut in the first place? It just seems like a strange middleway.

I'm by no means certain, but I'm willing to vote on it.

[b']Vote: EEVILMURRAY[/b]

Vote Standings

Eevilmurray (9): Yvonne, mr-paul, Cube, heroicjanitor, Rummy, Diageo, gmac, Jayseven, DuD

Majority has been reached

-------------------

"I was redirected to Nintendohnut"

"And what did you do?"

"I may have killed him"

"Murderer!"

"Not my intention, however"

"Liar!"

The 9 townies surrounded Eevilmurray and brutally...

Brutally...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"Brutally nothing" said Eevilmurray, while tossing Yvonne to a wall.

"I am made from every single one of your cells", as he picked up mr-paul and Cube, smashing them against each other.

He launched Rummy to the ceiling "I could blow up the planet if I wanted to." He lasered Diageo's and Herojan's feet "But I did try to play fair" as he knee'd Jayseven's stomach.

gmac tried to sneak up from behind, but Eevil stopped him with the flick of his wrist. "I am still curious, however, so I will keep watching."

Once he big booted DuD in the face, he reached two fingers to his forehead, and suddenly disappeared.

He reappeared behind Dannyboy. "And this is for you" He rapped his fingers behind Dannyboy's ears, just for fun.

"Ok, now I'm done" he said, before suddenly disappearing again.

Cell1.jpg

Eevilmurray vanished. He was Cell (Dragonball Z), who could mimic the power of any player in the game. He was Neutral, and needed to guess everybody's powers correctly to win.

Cave Jonnas, here.

The green guy appeared right next to me and is demanding popcorn. "Do eeet". We gave him some. "Shabba!"

He wants to watch the rest of the game from this side, while we engineer a way to kill him "*laughter*" so you guys just continue as if he died. Feel free to eat some of our J-E healing beans to recover any injuries.

Cave Jonnas, we're done here.

-------------------

Remaining Players (15)

Animal

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

DuD

gmac

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob

mr-paul

Rummy

Sheikah

Tales

The Peeps

Yvonne

Night 2 starts now

Send your PMs

La la laaa! Here's to another day of people saying "I have nothing to report/I was incapacitated" and in true spiteness. A mafia win!

Night 2 is now over

The relentless man pursued the creature. He chased it into a room and...

Nothing.

Nothing to be seen...

But how, if this room has no other exit...?

He blinks and stares at the corner. "Ah, there it is." How could he not have seen it before?

Either way, the killer attacked the creature, just barely missing. It fled to another corner. The man turned around and-

Nothing.

Again.

How?!

In frustration the man attacked a nearby wall. "Where are you hidden!? Answer me!" the rage was so great, the concrete wall broke...revealing indestructible glass behind. Such is the paranoia of J-E Enterprises.

The killer searched around the room again, his search fruitless. Once he took another look at the glass, however...

He could see footprints. On the outside. That were not there the first time...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The man gulped. He left, hoping his mission was complete.

BigfootPrint.jpg

Tales has vanished. He was the elusive Bigfoot, a mysterious creature who could investigate player's alignments, but was hard to target. He was Town.

"Was that chase fact or fiction? Fruits of a delusional mind, or a cover up by the government? Such is the nature of DIY: Strange Phenomena.

And now, for your favourite soap, The Days I Yearned. In today's episode, DuD wishes to target Yvonne, but Yvonne wishes to target Tales. Tales, however, dies. Such are The Days I Yea-"

*brzzzt*

Cave Jonnas, here.

Who watches a soap opera at this time of day? Enough slacking off, come on, people, back to work.

Cave Jonnas, we're done here.

-------------------

Remaining Players (14)

Animal

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

DuD

gmac

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob