NEurope
Jonnas

DIY Mafia, by Cave Jonnas

I was unable to carry out my action as I was rendered unconscious.

So we clearly got an attenborough character (great choice!) and the killer looks like....a strangler? Anyone think of a pop culture strangler?

I targeted Nintendohnut but I didn't kill him. Obviously. I can assure you I'm not breathtaking :p Other than that I don't have anything else since my target was Nintendohnut as already mentioned.

Well, if you're coming out with that information, would you mind saying what you were attempting to do to Dohnut.

Anyway, @Sheikah is clearly mafia.

That was a joke.

(GAHHHH! Missed the "?")

Well, if you're coming out with that information, would you mind saying what you were attempting to do to Dohnut.

Anyway, @Sheikah is clearly mafia.

That was a joke.

(GAHHHH! Missed the "?")

Seconding this. Got nothing to add at the moment, last night seems uneventful.

If mafia aren't using RNG for their first night target I consider that quite rude.

@Sheikah do you have anything to add about the N1 death?

ok so we have two people who admit to targeting Dohnut and two redirectors.

vote EEVILMURRAY

if another redirector wants to come out I strongly suspect you are the opposite alignment to EEVIL.

EEVIL I'll remove vote if you tell me your character

EEVIL I'll remove vote if you tell me your character

I went for Cell again, I was too lazy to think of anything/one new.

So a re-director re-directed a re-director? What WERE you trying to achieve last night EEVIL, and what actually occured?

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Cell

this guy?

remove vote

hang on....

"List of characters killed by Cell

Alternate Future Trunks – Killed by Cell in another alternate timeline. Cell strangled him with his tail so he could steal his Time Machine. "

I think we found our killer

vote EEVILMURRAY

So a re-director re-directed a re-director? What WERE you trying to achieve last night EEVIL, and what actually occured?

I tried making Yvonne target herself, but I got a PM saying that someone was telling me to kill Dohnut, so yes it seems I did kill the kid but I can assure you I am not mafia.

"List of characters killed by Cell

Alternate Future Trunks – Killed by Cell in another alternate timeline. Cell strangled him with his tail so he could steal his Time Machine. "

I think we found our killer

vote EEVILMURRAY

You have indeed found your killer, but not a killer with intent. Even though I've already admitted it, the Joker was strangled by hands, not a tail. But Cell does have hands, so that's me bang to rights I guess. But fine, lynch a townie :(

Wouldn't a redirector just make you use your intended power on the new target?

Was it a threat? "Kill Dohnut or else"? Did you have a choice? (Thinking way back now to 007 mafia and the kidnapper)

I don't believe EEVIL saying he was redirected, then coming out and saying he was told/threatened to kill. If that happened to me, I would be straight out saying that someone else made me kill and it isn't my power to kill rather than just saying I'm a redirector that was redirected.

VOTE: EEVILMURRAY

Any of the re-directors want to come forward and clear him? I'll be putting the vote down tonight, otherwise.

I don't believe EEVIL saying he was redirected, then coming out and saying he was told/threatened to kill. If that happened to me, I would be straight out saying that someone else made me kill and it isn't my power to kill rather than just saying I'm a redirector that was redirected.

VOTE: EEVILMURRAY

I wanted to keep it simple to begin with. I'm just curious as to what ability would make me do this.

While Yvonne acting like strangulation is Cell's trademark struck me as odd, I think Eevil is lying, and if he isn't a lot of information is to be gained by lynching him. Admitting to targeting dohnut is a townie thing to do, but he would only do that if helping to narrow down the killer, whereas insinuating he was redirecting him is an attempt at confusion. Too many story changes too!

Vote: EEVILMURRAY

I agree with the vote, but I'm in no hurry to end the day, it would be interesting to see if anyone has anything to add to the story.

Vote Standings

Eevilmurray (4): Yvonne, mr-paul, Cube, heroicjanitor

Majority is 9