NEurope
Jonnas

DIY Mafia, by Cave Jonnas

Interesting... I wonder if Tales is really gone or if it was just flavour due to him being Bigfoot.

Would like to hear from Yvonne obviously.

(ps. Jonnas, you are capturing Cave Johnson very well, loving it)

Hard to target eh? Didn't help him much :( I'm wondering how that green writing works, because I targeted Yvonne too. Thought it might be a track/reverse track thing. Unless I was redirected without being told. Don't think so though.

So it would appear our killer is unblockable to a degree. His relentlessness is probably hinting at that.

Yvonne, you apparently wanted to target Tales. Did you succeed? And if so, what did you do?

Also, as a sidenote to yesterday's events, I'm wondering how much of it was true. Was EEVIL redirected? Was he the killer? And if so, why was there no ordinary mafia kill? Also, if he was indeed the killer, he must have copied the killer's power. Could his claim of wanting to target Yvonne be a hint at that? [/paranoid]

yo I'm at work so the short of it is, I was roleblocked. Shot in the back with some electrical thing, paralysed until morning. My target would have been Tales.

Has anyone else been roleblocked in such a way? Anyone want to come forward as the roleblocker?

Has anyone else been roleblocked in such a way? Anyone want to come forward as the roleblocker?

The roleblocker is me. The description of what happens fits too.

Ok so Yvonne is not the killer and heroicjanitor is likely good - unless both are eeeeeevil.

I targeted someone of no relevance to the current discussion. I received no PM so my action was successful with nothing worth mentioning.

If you did not receive a PM at the end of the night, your power simply worked successfully, with not much of note to say.

My target from night 1 was Tales and now I see why I didn't reach him.

Ok so Yvonne is not the killer and heroicjanitor is likely good - unless both are eeeeeevil.

It very likely rules out Yvonne as the killer, yes (unless they're working together), but how do you figure it makes heroic good?

I just sat there. Well, I can't really sit. So I was just...there.

I targeted Peeps the first night, but encountered a mirror which reflected my roleblock back at me. There was cackling laughter coming from behind the mirror too. Anything to do with you Peeps?

I just sat there. Well, I can't really sit. So I was just...there.

Do you mean you were there at the crime scene or simply that nothing happened to you?

It very likely rules out Yvonne as the killer, yes (unless they're working together), but how do you figure it makes heroic good?

Because he didn't need to come out with the information. If he was mafia he could have sat on the info to make Yvonne look bad. I didn't say it makes him 100% good, just likely to be good imo.

herojan, that doesn't sound like anything I can do.

Or he saw it as an opportunity to gain trust. Wine in front of me and all that. Though I have no reason to suspect him at this point.

Cube didn't just sit there.. I have it on god authoritarrr that besides me, both Heroic (who's confirmed) and Cube (who seems reluctant to tell the truth) targeted Yvonne.

Peeps.. my questioning you was just to make my questioning seem more general.

Cube.. spill!

What I'm most keen on looking into is what actually transpired on night 1 and how much of what EEVIL said was true. If he wasn't the killer there'd be absolutely no good reason for him to claim as much, so normally I'd say we could safely assume he was. However, the killer was described as "relentless", which was also used to describe Tales's "killer", and I find that to be quite a coincidence.

Also worthy of note is the fact that it was the only kill that night (that we know of, at least), which points to it being the work of the mafia. However, this could again lend credit to EEVIL's claim that he was redirected, which opens up more questions about the nature of that redirection and its effect on his mimic power.

Could it all be "true"? I have a vague theory that we're dealing with some sort of "possession" killer who must take control of someone in order to perform the kill. A vague theory, but a theory nonetheless.

As Yvonne was roleblocked, I fully believe that EEVIL was telling the complete truth.

Cube didn't just sit there.. I have it on god authoritarrr that besides me, both Heroic (who's confirmed) and Cube (who seems reluctant to tell the truth) targeted Yvonne.

Peeps.. my questioning you was just to make my questioning seem more general.

Cube.. spill!

Cube already claimed yesterday to be have a non-targetting power, which seems like a weird lie to tell (especially that early) considering how quickly and easily it could be refuted - like you just claim to have done. It also fits his apparently peaceful nature.

My information is already out there.

This post seems unusually laconic, however, but that may just be due to Cube's natural posting style.

(And by that, I meant that I incorrectly thought Yvonne caused the death on night 1)

As Yvonne was roleblocked, I fully believe that EEVIL was telling the complete truth.

How so? Sorry if it's something obvious, but I don't see the connection.

(And by that, I meant that I incorrectly thought Yvonne caused the death on night 1)

Now I'm even more confused. :heh:

As explained, I convinced myself about something, so my post about it being completely true based on that is a bit meaningless, but I still think it's true.

Cube already claimed yesterday to be have a non-targetting power, which seems like a weird lie to tell (especially that early) considering how quickly and easily it could be refuted - like you just claim to have done.

DuD is not lying.