NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Wedding Music

I've been roped in to be the DJ (read: person who puts Spotify on) for my mother's wedding). I've got some songs in mind but am being lazy so feel free to throw some at this playlist:

[noparse]spotify:user:ashleytwo:playlist:73R7qMwRXemXw3xfd8CKYg[/noparse]

Think they're looking for some fairly modern/uninteresting pop at the start while everyone's getting there, some cheesy/80s/that kind of stuff when people are more drunk and dancey. Then will put on the first dance music and a few romantic stuff and then finish off with some songs for the kids that are still dancing while the adults are tired.

I will check them out before playing it in case anyone throws in something inappropriate :p

Hmm I'm in work so can't check the set list,

but do you have the standard dancey / party songs like Saturday Night, Macerena, YMCA, Casper Slide?

and some cheesey power ballads like Summer of 69, One and Only, Living on a prayer?

I guess you come to expect setlists like this at any sort of party, well at least I do anyways :p

Aaaaand IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-EEE-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Will always Looooove Yooooooooooooooou-huaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-IIIIIIIIIIII

Has to be included.

The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody. Throw in Angels - Robbie Williams. A few easy/expected dance numbers like Murr mentioned, to keep the masses happy. If you play This Modern Love, you will be a real hero.

Hmm I'm in work so can't check the set list,

but do you have the standard dancey / party songs like Saturday Night, Macerena, YMCA, Casper Slide?

and some cheesey power ballads like Summer of 69, One and Only, Living on a prayer?

I guess you come to expect setlists like this at any sort of party, well at least I do anyways :p

I don't have anything in the collab playlist yet. I have a separate personal one that I'll work into, just thought I'd give you guys a blank playlist.

Got some standard cheese though such as the Grease megaxmix, Don't Stop Believing, Come on Eileen. All the things I've had to endure :p

Haven't seen the playlist but:

Steps- Tragedy

Aerosmith- I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

Bon Jovi- Always

I know what I want at my wedding:

Also, at the last wedding reception I was at this one was popular with the oldies:

Sign in to follow this