N-Europe

The Happy Days Mafia

Jimbob

SECOND POST: I think your biggest issue going forward in mafia games, Sheikah, is going to be that everyone now knows that you pretty much solely focus on me. If I die early in any game from now on, you're going to be top of the list. I get that you're annoyed that you've lost the games you've played in, and admittedly at least one of those was because of me starting to accuse you (LEGO mafia), but you need to focus on other people too (mr-paul and EEVIL were just as inactive as me, if not more so, and mr-paul especially is usually much more active in mafia games by his own admission). I did notice you were singling me out above those, and I understand why, but you have to take your own advice and make sure you don't become to predictable, or someone will use it against you further down the line.

Yes, I called you out in the LEGO mafia and if it was the other way around I'd be really annoyed too, but don't let it cloud your judgement. If you get me lynched in a future game when we're both town just because you're focusing on me too much, you'll probably be lynched and lose the game for the town, FOR EXAMPLE (just an example). You need to be careful how you play, as you have said several times (so I'm sure you already know). I can't help but feel that since I called you out in the LEGO mafia you've been after me personally trying to get my killed :D If you weren't, you would've levelled the same accusations at mr-paul and EEVIL in this game as you did at me.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies if I sound patronising, it's not intentional. However, you do seem to be purposefully missing my point.

First though, I need to ask - why would Tales have know you were a protector if he'd tried to roleblock you? Roleblockers don't also find out their target's power, otherwise they would also be an investigator, which Tales wasn't.

Previously when I was a roleblocker I have been told via PM that I was successful in roleblocking. He would not have been successful thus either received no confirmatory PM or he would have received nothing (ie. no confirmation of it working), I think. Maybe other hosts do it differently to Cube. In terms of Tales then working out why he wouldn't have been able to target me, he probably wouldn't have thought he was redirected because If you're redirected he would probably have been told he was sent to someone else (in my short Mafia experience, that has been what's happened to me).

He probably wouldn't have thought I was roleblocked either (I remember when I roleblocked Rummy in Lego, Rummy stated that he received a PM saying he was smashed to pieces for the night, thus from what I know if you're roleblocked you can receive a PM about it too).

He may well have received the information that their target couldn't be found / was protected. Or just come to that conclusion after he ruled out all other possibilities.

More importantly, I only used you as an example. Tales could've targeted anyone on night 1, but he went for Animal. THAT is where the suspicion on Animal came from. Not from the way he posted. Not from anything he said.

Wrong. The suspicion might have been fluke. What followed was bad acting/hole-digging by Animal (I called him out on it, go through the topic if you don't believe me). It was painfully obvious. I would have changed my vote from Animal if he hadn't pretty much confirmed it for me.

Remember, too, that Peeps had to come out with his roleblocking information not only in the hope we'd get a townie lynch (we did, which was great) but also to distract from the lucky piece of evidence you had on Animal. If he hadn't done that, Animal would've undoubtedly been lynched. Yes, it was risky, but the risk paid off, as his move managed to stop Animal being lynched, AND take out a townie.

The risk didn't pay off. He could have totally made up another role and no one would have suspected him. As I said, the game ended far too soon because of imbalance, if the game was properly balanced he would have been killed because of that action. Don't feel like this was a pat on the back, the game was cripplingly unfair on town.

SECOND POST: I think your biggest issue going forward in mafia games, Sheikah, is going to be that everyone now knows that you pretty much solely focus on me. If I die early in any game from now on, you're going to be top of the list. I get that you're annoyed that you've lost the games you've played in, and admittedly at least one of those was because of me starting to accuse you (LEGO mafia), but you need to focus on other people too (mr-paul and EEVIL were just as inactive as me, if not more so, and mr-paul especially is usually much more active in mafia games by his own admission). I did notice you were singling me out above those, and I understand why, but you have to take your own advice and make sure you don't become to predictable, or someone will use it against you further down the line.

Yes, I called you out in the LEGO mafia and if it was the other way around I'd be really annoyed too, but don't let it cloud your judgement. If you get me lynched in a future game when we're both town just because you're focusing on me too much, you'll probably be lynched and lose the game for the town, FOR EXAMPLE (just an example). You need to be careful how you play, as you have said several times (so I'm sure you already know). I can't help but feel that since I called you out in the LEGO mafia you've been after me personally trying to get my killed :D If you weren't, you would've levelled the same accusations at mr-paul and EEVIL in this game as you did at me.

Again I find this quite patronising:

"I think your biggest issue going forward"

"Don't let it cloud your judgement"

"You need to be careful about how you play"

Couple of things that I find sensationally ridiculous with your accusation that I always go for you @Nintendohnut:

1. I didn't gun for you here, merely questioned you. I never voted to lynch you. I'm gauging from this post that you're trying to portray me as someone with a vendetta, but if this was the case I would have pushed hard to lynch you. Note I never voted you.

2, And this is the big one - In every game I have played where I have been town, you have been Mafia. Thus, the 2 games you base your judgement on (which is bad to do in itself) that I am gunning for you, I have been spot on to suspect you.

And ironically, you've just done what you told me not to. In making that post you are essentially trying to influence people in every Mafia game from now into thinking that any of your deaths is caused by me. Which makes no sense and is exactly the kind of personal vendetta thing that you just tried to accuse me of.

Don't worry about my judgement being clouded either, worry more about your own. ;)

Edited by Sheikah

Sheikah, I don't think Nintendohnut is trying to be patronising. I just think he's trying to give you some sound advice, just like I am. I did learn a lot through what people have said to one another after each Mafia game and looked at the way they played.

I adapted the playing style of Chairdriver from my very own game (Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia) in which he hardly posted at all but was very active at night and he ended up winning the game. I tried that in Parliament but it backfired and now I've learned that I won't do that again because it wasn't for me.

Wrong. The suspicion might have been fluke. What followed was bad acting/hole-digging by Animal (I called him out on it, go through the topic if you don't believe me). It was painfully obvious. I would have changed my vote from Animal if he hadn't pretty much confirmed it for me.

I don't think you would have at all. The reason why I say this is because you said that Peeps was also Mafia and, correct me if I'm wrong (which I may be wrong), but there was an opportunity in one of the days for you and Tales to go for The Peeps and you would have caught him. Instead, you went for me all the way, which is why I don't believe this. I'm not saying that this is a bad thing, it's good that you copped me out, but I HIGHLY doubt you would have changed your vote purely because of two reasons other than what I pointed out:

1) Because you were so convinced I was Mafia that no matter what I posted, you would have stayed on me the entire time. I was the only one you were very certain about in your mind even before I started posting (which was later in the game and I used myself as a distraction to keep you away from The Peeps and keep Cube on my side and it worked). When mr-paul also said that he thought I was Mafia, this confirmed it in your mind even more. I was the only official lead in your mind and if I wasn't and you suspected The Peeps as well, I'd say that's a bad call which you can't deny since you missed an opportunity to take the game well into your advantage.

2) I can't see how you said my posts gave it away since I didn't post properly until the third day (fourth day?). I agreed with you and said Jonnas seemed dodgy and the next time I posted, I was saying how you pissed me off. I wasn't entirely inactive. If you were so sure about me, you could have voted for me all the way through in the chance that someone would follow you (which Tales would have done) but you never. Granted I did play like I was Mafia but I got the idea from you. I was going to reply little by little but then I thought about how you posted aggressively with such sureness that I was Mafia, so I decided to post aggressively with such sureness that I wasn't. You posted aggressively so I just mirrored your behaviour. Notice how I calmed down when you did? When you calmed down, I posted and you even said "Now you're starting to post like a Town" or something along those lines.

Also, I didn't say that you said you played good. You gave your opinion on how I played so I'm giving my opinion on how you played. As I said, I thought you played well considering this was your second game but if you played for absolute ages, it wasn't great. I'm not the best player and I'm still learning now but if there were two people in my mind that I suspected and with one of them, there wasn't a hope of a lynch, I'd have got the second one and continued with the first one on the next day. As I said, you knew The Peeps was Mafia but you still gunned for me. I did this on one of my first games and I went back and learned I could have made a difference. That's why you'll see me play differently sometimes.

You say it was bad acting and hole-digging but it was that bad acting and hole-digging that kept me alive long enough to lynch you. As I said, I act different in every game which is something I had to learn to do. One game, I'll post walls of texts and the other game, I won't. One game I'll come off too defensive and one game, I'll be too aggressive. Yvonne clears her name by posting that Mafia timetable she makes but she just did that in one of the games and she was Mafia, that won't work ever again so she won't use it anymore (it'll be luck if people believe her if she does use it again) and she'll use a different style.

Playing more of these games, you'll soon find the right playing style. All I'm saying is do what I did (and still do): Study other people's styles of how they play Mafia and maybe try it out. Also, don't ever judge their style from one game. There is a site somewhere (type Mafia games on Google or something, will link you up if I find it) where you can see people play these games, that might be handy for you. It was for me. :)

I dont know if you noticed but Nintendohnut isn't really being helpful. That entire post of his was essentially telling people if he was killed off in future Mafia's then it is probably my fault. Which was incredibly silly and nonsensical to say the least.

You say it was bad acting and hole-digging but it was that bad acting and hole-digging that kept me alive long enough to lynch you.

Stopped reading after seeing this. So very wrong, wrong, wrong.

The fact you guys aren't seeing that the Mafia had an incredible voting advantage is slightly unnerving. Can't tell if you're being serious or troll.

Yes Animal. Brilliant acting that got you 4 votes, only bested by the 5th vote for me from your double voter who really shouldn't have even been one if the game was balanced. In fact, how does what you just said make any sense? From when you actually started joining in you were hot favourite to be lynched, and the reason I was lynched and not you was down to your overpowered scum team (who made up 80% of the votes on me).

Alas, I have also tried to give you advice by suggesting that the way you posted was (to me) extremely obvious. Yet you appear to be throwing it back in my face.

Also interestingly you have confessed that being inactive was part of your Mafia plan. So I guess going for inactive people isn't such a wrong/stupid idea, no @Nintendohnut?

Rest assured this conversation shall be cited in the future in the event you suddenly go quiet in Mafia games, @Animal ;)

Edited by Sheikah

The fact you guys aren't seeing that the Mafia had an incredible voting advantage is slightly unnerving. Can't tell if you're being serious or troll.

Yes Animal. Brilliant acting that got you 4 votes, only bested by the 5th vote for me from your double voter who really shouldn't have even been one if the game was balanced. In fact, how does what you just said make any sense? From when you actually started joining in you were hot favourite to be lynched, and the reason I was lynched and not you was down to your overpowered scum team (who made up 80% of the votes on me).

Alas, I have also tried to give you advice by suggesting that the way you posted was (to me) extremely obvious. Yet you appear to be throwing it back in my face.

Also interestingly you have confessed that being inactive was part of your Mafia plan. So I guess going for inactive people isn't such a wrong/stupid idea, no @Nintendohnut?

Rest assured this conversation shall be cited in the future in the event you suddenly go quiet in Mafia games, @Animal ;)

80% of the votes, Sheikah...not 100%. I know we did have a major advantage and I'm not pretending we were super awesome but we did good and I would have said the same thing if you were Mafia instead of me and this happened. As I said, if Cube went for someone else, we would have been screwed royally. You're also missing the point that this could have been changed if you and Tales and Cube went for Peeps instead of me. If Peeps went, YOU would have had the bigger advantage since you also had a protector as well as an investigator.

Also, I never said that inactivity was part of our plan whatsoever, that's you twisting my words. I just said that I was partly inactive, I never said anything about it being part of a plan. I wasn't very active at the start mainly because I'm practising for my bike theory test, I was passing my CBT and starting out my new job. So going for inactive people is a really stupid idea because you could potentially be lynching Town. If you have no leads, fair enough, but if you do and you still go for inactives, it's stupid.

Cite any conversations you like, Sheikah. You stopped reading at the most important part which was I PLAY EVERY GAME DIFFERENTLY! I thought we all did well considering, though. Yes, Mafia did have an advantage but Town could have easily had that advantage as well. Basically, you'll go back to this conversation and will throw it in my face if I do something you suspect but you'd be doing the #1 thing that you shouldn't do: Treating every game like the last. All games are different and players play differently.

Also, I've not thrown anything in your face, Sheikah. I took on what you said and I didn't play so brilliantly but I think we did well since, as I said, we were on the radar from the off. I know I acted like that. I was pissed off. I could be town and act like that. Even you acted like I did and you were town! You'll soon find out anyway in the other Mafia games.

Anyway, Jimbob, I thought that you did well since this is your first game and there were a couple of things that wasn't right but you learn from this game what they were and iron the problems out in the next. Great game, Jimbob! Really enjoyed it! :)

80% of the votes, Sheikah...not 100%.

20℅ is clearly not due to good persuasion/acting either way. Cube also admitted his reason to vote for me had nothing to do with you so there's nothing to suggest you did a good job convincing anyone! EEVIL only didn't get on side because he had such strong suspicion of Peeps and wouldn't budge.

I know we did have a major advantage and I'm not pretending we were super awesome but we did good and I would have said the same thing if you were Mafia instead of me and this happened. As I said, if Cube went for someone else, we would have been screwed royally. You're also missing the point that this could have been changed if you and Tales and Cube went for Peeps instead of me. If Peeps went, YOU would have had the bigger advantage since you also had a protector as well as an investigator.

Ifs, buts. The fact is the Mafia had an overwhelming vote advantage that in most played out scenarios would have resulted in their swift victory. I don't consider Mafia to have played all too well in a game in which two thirds of the Mafia were strongly suspected in the first 2 days and in which they would have been lynched had the game been balanced. That's the only reason you think you did well; because you won. You haven't considered that if the game was balanced and played out the same way you wouldn't have.

Anyway this conversation is just going around in circles, most have agreed it wasn't balanced so I'm not sure what else we can add.

20℅ is clearly not due to good persuasion/acting either way. Cube also admitted his reason to vote for me had nothing to do with you so there's nothing to suggest you did a good job convincing anyone! EEVIL only didn't get on side because he had such strong suspicion of Peeps and wouldn't budge.

Ifs, buts. The fact is the Mafia had an overwhelming vote advantage that in most played out scenarios would have resulted in their swift victory. I don't consider Mafia to have played all too well in a game in which two thirds of the Mafia were strongly suspected in the first 2 days and in which they would have been lynched had the game been balanced. That's the only reason you think you did well; because you won. You haven't considered that if the game was balanced and played out the same way you wouldn't have.

Anyway this conversation is just going around in circles, most have agreed it wasn't balanced so I'm not sure what else we can add.

So if EEVIL didn't budge, why didn't you go from me to The Peeps since you were sure about him too? That was what I was saying.

I agree that a double-voter did help us but at the same time, you knew a double-voter from the start and still decided to go for me. It could have ended if you went with EEVIL and everybody followed but they didn't. Also, we were strongly suspected in the first two days and we could have been lynched if you listened to EEVIL. Then our double-voter would have been gone. I don't think I did great at all, Sheikah, in fact I could go so far to say that this is one of my worst games but we did okay. As I said, I thought everybody did okay. You say we had an advantage, which was true, but you could have erased it so we didn't have that advantage. If you all listened to EEVIL, The Peeps would have been gone but instead, you stuck with me knowing that you suspected The Peeps too and you knew he posed more of a threat than I did.

I agree, we are going round circles and there's nothing else to add. As I said, it was a good game and it still would have been even if we didn't win and even without the advantage of a double-voter and even if anyone else was Mafia and they won.

Well done to everybody! :D

No way all members of town would switch. No point anyway since you were Mafia so voting you was a good choice. Its up to the guy who's not with the majority to switch, everyone knows that. Getting one guy to change his mind is much easier than all the rest of town.

I think you fail to understand the advantage thing by still saying town could have had an advantage. That's not what it means. It means scum had an overwhelmingly large advantage before the game even begun, I'm not talking about advantageous situations that may or may not have been if certain certain choices were made in the game.

Edited by Sheikah

As it was my first game, i got ideas from Peeps, mr-paul and Yvonne as to what to do. It was suggested to try and balance it out a little, so i tried that. I gave the mafia and town an untarget-able player and the same for the double votes. Each had a roleblocker and a tracker as well.

I tried to balance it, looks like i gave too much of an advantage to the mafia. Who knows, maybe 3 mafia was too much in a 10 person game. May have lasted longer with only 2 mafia.

As it was my first game, i got ideas from Peeps, mr-paul and Yvonne as to what to do. It was suggested to try and balance it out a little, so i tried that. I gave the mafia and town an untarget-able player and the same for the double votes. Each had a roleblocker and a tracker as well.

I tried to balance it, looks like i gave too much of an advantage to the mafia. Who knows, maybe 3 mafia was too much in a 10 person game. May have lasted longer with only 2 mafia.

It's generally in the interest of balance not to give town and mafia the same powers, as it makes it too easy to work out that someone is evil if someone has exactly the same role as them and is killed/lynched. Two untargetable players in a 10 person game is a bit too much, and double voters again gives two people too much power.

Anyway, thank you again Jimbob, it really isn't easy running a game, there is a lot of thought to be put in and lots of these things you learn through trial and error, and I think you had the basis of a very good game that just needed some tweaks, so I look forward to seeing what another game from you will be like! :)

Indeed, i learned a lot from running a game instead of playing, and a lot about running a game. Didn't know it would be a challenge to begin with, trying to balance it out right and matching a role to a player and all that.

I'll answer it but then I'll ask again that you explain why you think I'm always going for you (ridiculous), when the only two instances where I have been town I should have been going for you as you were Mafia. It's weird that you'd accuse me of having a vendetta ahead of actually being good at the game, then tell people to immediately assume any death of yours in any Mafia from now is because of me? Seems a bit childish, and silly as the rest of the scumteam are hardly likely to go with my decision to lynch you all the time.

Anyway, Paul had his own Mafia going and had already announced ahead of time that he was helping out at the Olympics. So it was at least more believable than you saying you were relatively inactive for reasons X, Y and Z (all of which I have myself) after I challenged you on what I considered to be relative (to your other games) inactivity. Then you appeared to me more active, at least active enough to throw back my comments. Not saying you were lying, but Animal has more than demonstrated that idling can be a tactic so it's not wrong in the slightest to pick up on people's inactivity.

EEVIL I have seen nothing in the way of strong activity in any game thus far that I have played so didn't seem as suspicious, plus with Peeps being on my suspicion list that made EEVIL appear innocent.

Either way it's a silly thing to pick up on. If you go inactive, expect to be questioned. Saying 'oh but you didn't challenge that other inactive guy' is not a defence, because you still appeared inactive to me. It's like saying (albeit on a much less severe scale) you shouldn't ban heroin because cigarettes aren't banned. That's not a reason for not banning heroin.

Edited by Sheikah

To be fair Sheikah, the only time I've demonstrated idling was in the last game and that was only because I decided to try out Chairdriver's approach but it didn't work for me (as you well know) so I won't be using that again. I'm usually so much more active but I've had some real-life shit to deal with. The only reason I'd have to be inactive is that something's happening to me in real life. Yes, it's okay to question the inactive because it's natural to do so but don't automatically put them to the top of the suspicion list or vote them off if they've been inactive for a day or something. Not saying you do but I'm just saying don't do that because you might be pushing to lynch a Town. If they've been inactive for something like three days and you know they aren't going to be on, take a risk and vote for them then. That's what I do anyway.

But yeah Jimbob, a few tweaks and the game would have been better. This one was a good game anyway but you learn by hosting games so I look forward to your next one if you decide to do it! :D

In the LEGO mafia, people seemed to label some as inactive very quickly. ReZ was very inactive, but there were some who had just not posted for a day.

And I have no idea how Marc and Yvonne were marked as inactive and put to lynch in the Parliament one when half the players were less active than them.

Difference here though is that the game was only going to last a few days so a days (relative) inactivity was actually like 30-50% of the game!

Plus Animal you have admitted that inactivity can be a tactic so I don't see why it's weird that I would pick up on it.

Yes, it's okay to question the inactive because it's natural to do so but don't automatically put them to the top of the suspicion list or vote them off if they've been inactive for a day or something. Not saying you do

Why say it then or even give this advice? I never voted Nintendohnut as a result of his inactivity, so I don't see what purpose/relevance this advice has to me.

Edited by Sheikah

Difference here though is that the game was only going to last a few days so a days (relative) inactivity was actually like 30-50% of the game!

Plus Animal you have admitted that inactivity can be a tactic so I don't see why it's weird that I would pick up on it.

Why say it then or even give this advice? I never voted Nintendohnut as a result of his inactivity, so I don't see what purpose/relevance this advice has to me.

Of course inactivity can be a tactic and it's not weird to pick up on it. I'm just saying not to automatically put them on the top in the Mafia list is all. You may take a different direction and decide to do it or something or someone else might. Stop taking things personally! Damn you, Sheikah! :p

Right, well neither of those are particularly good reasons. They were both less active than me, but you didn't pick up on it, you only picked up on my inactivity. Whatever you say, Sheikah, that looks an awful lot like a vendetta, doesn't it?

For the record, I'm not saying you shouldn't pick up on inactivity, I'm saying you singled me out as inactive when there were other candidates that were less active than me. And you did that because you are more focused on me, because I called you out in your first game, and you want me to lose :)

And the whole thing about you being the main suspect if I die early was really just a play for future games. I will definitely bring it up again, so be prepared :p

Right, well neither of those are particularly good reasons. They were both less active than me, but you didn't pick up on it, you only picked up on my inactivity. Whatever you say, Sheikah, that looks an awful lot like a vendetta, doesn't it?

Already explained this but you choose to ignore it. Very good reasons by the way, it's not my fault if you don't get it. mr-paul was running his own Mafia/stating in advance he was working late at the Olympics which in my opinion is a fairly very good reason to not suspect his relative inactivity. EEVIL is never that active from what I have seen AND he was a double voter. Because I suspected Peeps, the other double voter, logically (and correctly) he was probably not Mafia.

Whereas nothing was known about you, and you were relatively inactive and only came out with excuses after I picked up on it. Big difference, suck it up.

For the record, I'm not saying you shouldn't pick up on inactivity, I'm saying you singled me out as inactive when there were other candidates that were less active than me.

Again, you do not listen. My advice to all is to ignore the mumblings of Dohnut, I will go for people as I choose and not single people out like you're doing here with me in calling for people to suspect me if you die. Dohnut has been Mafia when I have been town thus far, and you could argue I have focused on him more than others. The take home message here? I'm obviously good at sniffing out Mafia. ;)

And the whole thing about you being the main suspect if I die early was really just a play for future games. I will definitely bring it up again, so be prepared :p

Cool, I'll quote this message to prove that if/when you die it can't be me because I wouldn't choose to appear suspicious by killing you (based on this accusation).

^ I won't. I'm just showing that your argument is stupid and could easily be flipped around.

Edited by Sheikah

The point is not that I will quote it, it's that I've put the thought into people's heads :) As Granny Weatherwax would say - Headology.

You only explained those reasons now, and I don't think they're particularly good ones for not following up on EEVIL or mr-paul. If EEVIL is always less active, isn't it more worthwhile to go after him and try and get him to talk, rather than hiding away? Even if you did think he was town (a dangerous assumption to make so early in the game). Even if it was subconscious, you clearly targeted me above others.

I think you're covering yourself, to be honest. You focused on me a lot this game. To me and apparently at least one other, it looks like you were singling me out. You didn't know I was mafia when I started doing it, and it was lucky for your argument now that I was. It's not that you're good at singling out mafia (you said several times that you were positive Cube was mafia, in fact) it's that you singled out me, and I just happened to be mafia.

Still, let's see how future games progress. Perhaps you'll prove me wrong :)

PS I think you earlier suggested that it was actually me with a vendetta? The other mafia members from this game can back me up when I say I never once thought about killing you. We got you lynched as you were the easiest/most suspicious target, but if I'd had a vendetta against you I would've tried to target you night 1. I'm not that petty!

You haven't put anything into anyone's heads, since I offered the reverse possibility (as in, if you die it's probably not me for not wanting to prove your accusation). Therefore your idea became meaningless.

My reasoning behind questioning you as opposed to others was very sound indeed, and quite nicely backed up by the fact you were actually Mafia.

Also makes no sense why I would target EEVIL when I just told you I was convinced of his innocence due to his double vote and not being Peeps.

When I said you had a vendetta it had nothing to do with you killing me, it was to do with you trying to seed the idea that any of your deaths was caused by me (something that struck as childish/silly).

Unfortunately for you you're very easy to see through, and I would personally be disappointed if anyone took your accusation seriously. As I say, I I had a vendetta with you I would have pushed your lynch which I never did.

Wait, why didn't you push a lynch on me if you were so convinced I was mafia...?

Also, I just looked back through the thread to see when you started questioning me. Lo and behold it was just after I started attacking you (a plan we'd come up with in the mafia forum in a bid to get you lynched) and saying that you were suspicious. So it wasn't really that you knew I was mafia because of my inactivity, it was that you were partly annoyed with me for saying YOU were mafia when you knew you weren't, and partly because attacking me would help discredit my points and avoid you being lynched. You can say what you think about it, as I just have, but there's written proof in this thread that you only started going after me on the day you were lynched, and then it was only brought up because I'd written a post about why I thought you were suspicious.

As one final point: I'm never going to agree with you about most of your thoughts here.

- I think the mafia played well. You don't. Fine! I disagree with you.

- I think you attacked me in this game because you're still annoyed that I caught you out in LEGO mafia. You say it isn't for that reason. Fine! I disagree with you.

- You think you had me pinned as mafia before anyone else, and before I'd posted in any real depth. Fine! I disagree with you.

These are just three of the many points we disagree on about this game. I personally am not going to continue this discussion (argument) because it's going nowhere. You are welcome to an opinion, and I respect it. Please do the same for me. I look forward to playing in the next game with you, I'm sure you're going to be an excellent mafia player here as you clearly care a lot about these games (which is great! The more people who talk as much as you the better the game is), and I hope that this can all just be forgotten as it's all basically pointless discussion.

GG everyone, see you in Jonnas' DIY mafia (I CANNOT FREAKING WAIT)