N-Europe

The Happy Days Mafia

Jimbob

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you keep saying that

Anyway, due to a miscount. Sheikah is dead, sorry dude.

The town didn't trust someone, they became aggressive and believed attack was the best defense. Unfortunetly, this was not the case. The town surrounded the individual, tied him to the back of a motorbike they found outside and took him for a ride. This was to be his last ride however.

Sheikah is dead, he was Joanie Cunningham (Protector)

image-7.jpg

The daughter of Marion and the late Howard, like Richie you are looking to go your own way. No-one will think about looking at such an innocent young lady. You can protect anyone from being targetted, the result will be messaged back to you if this is chosen. Or prevent a roleblock from taking place, thus allowing the roleblocked target to reach their target. Only one power per night can be chosen.

He was Town!!!!

Night actions

After wiping Joannie out, some of the town returned to the pub. Others had gone out of town to watch some basketball, having won some tickets. Those that went to the bar, found a certain "cool" character at the pinball machine. He was asked nicely to vacate so others could play the machine. His answer, not until the high-score was broken. After an hour of play, the score was beat and he held the top place.

Unfortunetly for him, that wasn't the only thing to "break". He decided to head back home, give the woman a call and see how she was. In fact, he wanted to invite her over for some company (if you know where i'm going). But alas, it was not to be. As he was driving back on his motorbike (the very one that was used to kill Joannie), the fuel pipe was damaged and was leaking fuel on the road. He rode past a small group of people on the corner, gave them a "eeyyy" and rode off. Someone threw their cigarrette end on the floor, unknown that there was fuel on the floor. It sparked a chain reaction which caught up to the cyclist with a "bang"

EEVILMURRAY is dead, he was Arthur “Fonzie” Fonzarelli (Redirector)

image-2.jpg

A happy, go lucky guy. Everyone loves the Fonz, except Marion and Mr C. You have that swagger about yourself, after all. It’s “eyyy” to anyone day or night. Each night, you pick a target. If your target is already targeting someone else, they will be redirected. You are also capable of a "double vote" on lynches

He was Town

Oh my god, you killed the Fonz!!!!

Alive

@mr\-paul

@Animal

Dead

@EEVILMURRAY

@Sheikah

Jonnas

Yvonne

Majority is 4

Day Starts Now!!!!

I think Jimbob's made me an investigator again because I got my result. I targetted Cube and was successful with it so I've no idea what is wrong on your end, Tales. My result came up as Mafia.

Vote: Cube

Yeah right. You don't change roles mid-game and it makes no sense you would investigate someone who has been defending you all game. Of course Nintendohnut would see this as well but then again he isn't town.

Sorry Cube.

Yeah right. You don't change roles mid-game and it makes no sense you would investigate someone who has been defending you all game. Of course Nintendohnut would see this as well but then again he isn't town.

Sorry Cube.

As I said in the previous day, Jimbob meant for me to be a tracker but he put me as an investigator in my role description. When I got the result that mr-paul targetted Sheikah, I asked him if I was meant to be a tracker and not an investigator and he asked me what was the difference between the two and I told him. I think now that he knows, he decided to stick to what he put in the description in the first place.

Also, it makes perfect sense to target Cube, really. How do you know that he isn't sticking up for me to seem town? It's been done before! Sometimes, you can be too nice which is when I become a bit suspicious.

Also, don't be sorry for Cube. If my results are right, he is Mafia!

I think Animal might be genuine about his role change, as there's been confusion about my role too. I don't know.

Don't forget, if memory serves me right, this is Jimbob's first Mafia game and I'm not entirely sure but he hasn't played a lot of Mafia games (if he has, I totally forgot and I apologise) and first games that you create aren't always easy. Believe me, I know! I think I confused a couple of roles when I did the Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia one.

Majority reached

Vote Cube: The Peeps, Animal, Nintendohnut (4)

It seems no-one wanted free healthcare anymore, not since the Fonz was blown up. No-one believed that there was nothing to him, he was out of town. Upon his return, he was stopped by the town. They had reason to believe he was behind the killing of Mr C, after all he was a doctor. Town reached the limit with him, and he was shot with a nail gun 3 times

Cube is dead. He was Dr Mickey Malph (Doctor)

hd3-23.jpg

As the Doctor, you can stop the effects of the poisoning from the diner if you select this person as your target. This power can only be used twice, and must be noted in the PM if used. If this power is not used, then your night target will be protected from being reached

He was Town

Majority is now 3.......................

With that all said and done, it would seem the town cannot reach majority. The town feared for their lives, and fled the town of Minnesota.

Remaining Town

Tales was Warren “Potsie” Webber (Roleblocker)

image-5.jpg

Being the new owner of the local pub, you can provide special offers to one lucky person each night. Thus blocking them from reaching their targets. Sometimes, the drink can be too much and can prevent the target from participating in the day due to a hangover.

He was Town

mr-paul was Jennie Picollo (Investigator)

Best friend of Joanie, you have an obsession with boys. Which is typical for a hormone-crazed female. Each night, you can investigate a player of choosing.

He too was also Town!!

With the town now out of the picture, Minnesota was now run by the mafia.

Mafia Members

Animal was Charles “Mr C” Cunningham (Investigator)

cunningham.jpg

The new part-owner of the Hardware store, you will always appear as good if investigated. A happy, go lucky guy on even the worst days. You do have a dislike of the Fonz though. You are the killer. You can kill using the hardware tools of trade. Each night, you can investigate anyone.

He is Mafia

The Peeps was Al Delvecchio (Roleblocker)

image-10.jpg

As the diner owner, you can bring in all the stars for a fun filled evening. At night, you can block anyone from reaching their target at night. You also have the ability to perform a “double” vote each day. You own the diner, so you can poison someone if you choose to kill them. This can be blocked, so choose wisely

He is Mafia

And.........

Nintendohnut was Marion Cunningham

image-4.jpg

You are the mother of Mr C. Being the wife of the former owner, you inherited half of the store and are now the co-owner of the hardware store. You have an innocent look about yourself, and will appear neutral on odd day investigations. You will appear evil on even day investigations. You have 2 powers to choose from on each night, you must choose 1 per night.

1: Become untargetable and track a target.

2: If you are targeted you will reflect their ability back to the player. You will be informed of what happens.

But, you are suseptical and these powers can be revealed if targeted by the town investigator

He was Mafia

The Mafia win this game. Thanks to everyone who partook in the game.

Coming soon, very soon in fact will be another mafia game bought to you from the mind of Jimbob

Players

@mr\-paul

@Animal

@EEVILMURRAY

@Sheikah

@Jonnas

@Yvonne

All welcome to discuss

True, there were many chances of people to lynch the mafia. It was heading that way with Sheikah saying Animal and Peeps should be lynched and yet no-one did.

Still, all over now. It was enjoyable to run and i learned a lot from running it compared to playing it. I am planning another game, could be going soon after the Houses of Parliament mafia. Which is nearing the end with only 3 players left.

At least I was right about Animal and Peeps.

Yeah. Knew them two for sure.

Suddenly my having a go at Nintendohnut for inactivity seemed absolutely spot on. :) He was far less active than in other games, and kudos to putting on a good act of seeming offended by me personally (unless he was being honest there, but really he was Mafia so shouldn't be :p)

Surprised about Cube though somewhat as he didn't want to join us in hunting Animal even though it seemed like a really obvious choice. Cube seemed to be anti me and Tales a lot. Animal was so clearly Mafia and acting it really badly. :p

Shame about the Jonnas lynch, Jonnas saying he targeted someone who seemed to be protected (possibly me) and apparently being roleblocked made him look like the obvious choice. It wasn't proof but it was enough for me to go on.

Also, now you guys know how I play :p. If I seem angry, it's not because I'm Mafia, I'm just a hothead. We all know now - the quiet ones are usually the ones to go for (especially Animal and Dohnut here)!

Small games are fun but pretty hard as you don't get as much time to find shit out and Peeps having that double vote led to the potential for the game to end even sooner.

Thanks for the game though. Enjoyed it. :)

Out of interest, my target list (protector):

N1: Me

N2: Me

N3: Sent in the target of mr-paul but then found out I was actually lynched. Was pretty sure you were an investigator since Animal told me you targeted me, and you suddenly changed to thinking I wasn't guilty. Thought the Mafia would have picked up on that too, but they oddly chose to kill EEVIL.

Also my role was slightly odd, I could either protect someone from any negative effect or protect them just from roleblock. So the latter seemed pretty redundant.

I can't believe we got away with that. And nobody properly suspected me until the final day!

I suspected you for being really inactive, but I suspected Cube above you for acting quite antagonistic to me and Tales and not joining in on what I thought was an obvious lynch.

Basically, I thought there would be 3 (most to least likely):

Animal

Peeps

Cube

and if I was allowed one wrong choice, I'd have subbed you in.

Also I thought fairly poor play from EEVIL in my opinion who had little presence and didn't really get behind anything.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost