N-Europe

Houses of Parliament Mafia - Death of the Prime Minister

Mr-Paul

People, do not change votes just yet because:

RUMMY IS TELLING THE TRUTH!

Rummy DID get an evil result for Nintendohnut. I just lie detected the post with him saying this and he IS telling the truth. So there's two things that this could mean: Rummy has been targetted to get the opposite results or Nintendohnut is, indeed, evil.

But I never doubted Rummy's word :sad: It's Nintendohnut the one who's being doubted here. I know he's good.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first one is weird enough. @Cube, which target were you lying about?

I've double-checked my sent PMs, those are the targets I sent in.

Although the other lie result for me is something which I thought was true at the time (as has already been pointed out), so the results seem to go beyond that.

I'd imagine that if Animal lie detected an investigator, who posted a result that was wrong (but to the player is correct), it would detect such a mis-result.

Last nights target, i tracked Cube. Didn't find out what happened though, sorry about that.

And Jonnas, where's your proof.

I've been honest about my targets each night. Why would i start to lie now, and thats according to Animal's verdict.

As it stands, my voting

Vote: Nintendohnut

Rummy's information so far has been strong, i don't doubt him on this occasion.

@Animal - are you saying you've used up your lie detection for today? And you did so on Rummy stating his results?! WHY!?

I've just checked the thread for today. Rummy has never posted saying "Nintendohnut is evil". ALL HE HAS SAID is "I got an evil result on Nintendohnut".

I would like to make clear that Animal lie-detecting these posts DOES NOT PROVE THAT I AM EVIL. All it proves is that Rummy got a result saying I'm evil. I don't doubt he did. But the result is wrong.

Animal, why didn't you wait for me to come into the thread and post what Jonnas suggested!?

@Cube - you're basically saying that you think I'm working with the mafia, despite talking to Jonnas outside the thread? And that the mafia either know about it and haven't used me once in their plans, or don't know about it at all? I'm not sure what the benefits of the latter would be, and the former is obviously not the case.

Not at all. Precisely because he has an investigative role, it would be immensely easy to fake results, and use Nintendohnut on their plans, anyway.

But there is no indication whatsoever of them doing so. Once again, why would Nintendohnut, being evil, would feel the need to say you're a reverse tracker, and Rummy a roleblocker, when there was nothing to gain from it? Would it not make more sense to lie about a fellow mafioso's powers? Like Yvonne? Someone he didn't investigate until Sheikah was lynched?

And @Rummy, we seriously need to cross a few names from our list, who have you investigated since we lynched Sheikah?

Ah, so you're implying Nintendohnut is secretly evil without me knowing.

I did consider the possibility, but it is very unlikely. For example, Yvonne killed Diageo (the 2nd time), how come they didn't send Dohnut, a safer option?

Furthermore, Yvonne, not Dohnut, came out as an "investigator" who "found out" Sheikah. Dohnut would've been a better candidate for the stunt.

Plus, Dohnut never pursued his bad results aggressively or anything. Why would he lie about your power, for example?

So yeah, very unlikely. Meanwhile, I still believe DuD is the best lead we've got.

And speaking of leads, @Rummy, @Jimbob. What were your results last night? We need to cross out potential suspects.

Yvonne only came out because Yvonne has already seeded being an alignment investigator in a spreadsheet that everyone read so much into because everybody likes to play too meta, rather than in and per the game, and what's actually happened in it. Half the town were believing Yvonne over that than me, and why? Because it had been seeded, hence no, Dohnut would not have been better for the stunt. I have an evil result on Dohnut, and I *know* I'm not inaccurate now, so I don't think it's a terrible lead, can you disagree? Maybe all the reasons for not using Dohnut are to convince you, in order to convince us.

There's no majority voting....

Quite, for someone apparently paying attention to a lot of little bits in the thread(such as Yvonne's subtle hint that he was the investigator), I find it interesting you have yet to realise there's no majority! It's end of day! This has been mentioned countless times! This does nothing in my eyes for your defense, Dohnut!

Day Four was more interesting as I found out Yvonne's targets were 90% made up. Her list consisted of targetting Dud, Tales, herself and Sheikah in that order. I tried to find a way to catch her out without me revealing my role but couldn't (although there probably was a way and I totally missed it)

So you knew that whilst I was calling out Yvonne on absolute bullshit that I was right but thought it was more important to stay quiet and not say anything, despite me putting myself at risk as an investigator if I hadn't got mayorship? Not saying it means you're evil or anything, but I can't see why you'd hold that back when everyone was being lead by a mafia lynch train on Sheikah.

NEW POST: Ninja Dohnut...

And I apologize for the mention, Rummy, I see you're viewing the thread.

Not to worry, wondered why I got a mention whilst I was on! A point I stand by, if I find a mafia, I'll let you know. If I find anything else, I won't reveal it until it's pertinent. Town results mean nothing as we're all assumed town. I'll ensure my info is out there as necessary.

@Nintendohnut, I understand your arguments, but unfortunately right now, I feel like your lynch is the most useful to us, and whilst it isn't an indication of anything, so far on all my hunches I haven't been wrong. Heck, unless I'm mistaken, I believe Jonnas felt that the usefulness of the lynch/lynch result was good enough a reason to take out Sheikah, was it not? I see no reason why there should be any difference to the reasoning now.

Yvonne only came out because Yvonne has already seeded being an alignment investigator in a spreadsheet that everyone read so much into because everybody likes to play too meta, rather than in and per the game, and what's actually happened in it. Half the town were believing Yvonne over that than me, and why? Because it had been seeded, hence no, Dohnut would not have been better for the stunt. I have an evil result on Dohnut, and I *know* I'm not inaccurate now, so I don't think it's a terrible lead, can you disagree? Maybe all the reasons for not using Dohnut are to convince you, in order to convince us.

Well, that's a lousy plan. The one before me was Dannyboy, who barely posted and said repeatedly that he would leave. Why risk so much to convince him?

I've been active since I entered and I haven't even convinced anyone to vote for DuD! (Besides Tales. His death just convinces me further that the mafia is trying to divert attention from him)

Not to worry, wondered why I got a mention whilst I was on! A point I stand by, if I find a mafia, I'll let you know. If I find anything else, I won't reveal it until it's pertinent. Town results mean nothing as we're all assumed town. I'll ensure my info is out there as necessary.

And I'll have to disagree here. We're not assumed town, we're assumed "unknown". The next day, the town could be wasting time on a discussion on whether gmac or Cube or Animal are good or not when you might have them cleared already.

@Animal - are you saying you've used up your lie detection for today? And you did so on Rummy stating his results?! WHY!?

I've just checked the thread for today. Rummy has never posted saying "Nintendohnut is evil". ALL HE HAS SAID is "I got an evil result on Nintendohnut".

I would like to make clear that Animal lie-detecting these posts DOES NOT PROVE THAT I AM EVIL. All it proves is that Rummy got a result saying I'm evil. I don't doubt he did. But the result is wrong.

Animal, why didn't you wait for me to come into the thread and post what Jonnas suggested!?

I know his post doesn't directly say you are evil but he had an evil result. If I'm honest with you, I thought that there was a slight chance he was telling porkies. After all, if it showed he was lying, that would mean you would be in the clear. However, Rummy isn't lying and yes, there is a chance that his results are wrong as well due to Mafia meddling with them.

Well, that's a lousy plan. The one before me was Dannyboy, who barely posted and said repeatedly that he would leave. Why risk so much to convince him?

And I'll have to disagree here. We're not assumed town, we're assumed "unknown". The next day, the town could be wasting time on a discussion on whether gmac or Cube or Animal are good or not when you might have them cleared already.

Well @Rummy, if everybody is comfortable with this, investigate my alignment. I know I'm town so if it comes back that I'm not, I'll know that your results are screwed right up and then I will apologise to Nintendohnut for doubting him.

As I said, it's up to you!

We've lost a lot of town, and I'll be investigating at random tonight to avoid any interference. We've hit 2 mafia so far, which means we have another two/maybe three to go.

If Dohnut does turn out mafia, I'm not saying it necessarily incriminates Jonnas. I'd be keener to go for his earlier suggestion for tomorrow's lynch, regardless of Dohnut's alignment.

So I guess I'm just going to be lynched then. Great.

Thanks, Rummy. I know you're following your investigation, but it feels like you haven't heard a thing that I've said, and now I'm going to lose the game because of it. You haven't even considered that your information could've been tampered with like it was in the LEGO mafia, despite your information getting a townie lynched in that game just a few days ago.

I believe you got that in a PM, but it's just wrong, plain and simple. What's incredibly frustrating is that I could've cleared myself, but Animal wasted his lie detection on your post, which I never doubted in the first place. Had he not done that I could've posted "I am a townie. I am in a team. I win with the rest of the town" and this lynch would be over. Another awesome turn of events.

Basically, this is one of the most frustrating lynches ever. It's taken ages, lots of people have voted so it's not even going to help with vote counts and narrowing down suspicious people, and best of all we still havent talked about anything else for this entire day phase, despite the fact that I mentioned the same fact yesterday and there have been plenty of other topics to discuss.

Of course, if Cube is right and I am working with the mafia, they can use this as a way to clear themselves, and if I'm working with them without knowing they would theoretically vote for me, not knowing I would b helping them. The way this has been set up basically screws me over massively, all based on a single, wrong result. And that is more frustrating than I can explain.

Oh crap! Either Nintendohnut or Rummy is lying and right now, I don't think Nintendohnut is lying (either that or he should actually become a politician with that speech because he's won me over!)

Nintendohnut, I will go all Liam Neeson from Taken on you and find you and kill you if you turn out to be Mafia! :p

Vote: Jimbob because I KNOW he lied and I still can't really believe why he did that. Also, my results are true and I'm very confident in them and, to be honest, you just give off the bad guy vibe. Nintendohnut does too a little bit but you even more so. I think everybody should vote for Jimbob.

DAY SEVEN IS OVER.

Leader of the House

Rummy (2): Rummy

Jonnas (2): Jonnas

Expulsion from the inquiry

Nintendohnut (6): Rummy, Cube, Jimbob, DuD, gmac

Jimbob (4): Jonnas, Nintendohnut, Animal

When the day ended, the votes were split for Leader of the House. A coin was flipped to decide who would become Leader.

Jonnas is the new Leader of the House.

Nintendohnut protested his innonence, but it wasn't enough. "I'm as good as my brother! If I can talk to him, it means we're working together! You're making a massive mistake!" The police moved in and carried David Miliband away. Later when they raided his house, they found shocking evidence. Searching through his e-mails proved that he supported the rebellion, despite not being able to communicate with them.

Nintendohnut was the bitter brother, David Miliband. Each night he could find out what other members tended to get up to at night.

David-Miliband-Edd_1398774c.jpg

HE WAS EVIL AND ALIGNED WITH THE REBELLION.

Meanwhile, a redheaded woman was found dead in the Houses of Parliament. It is believed she got lost and starved to death.

The fish was journalist Rebekah Brooks. Each night she could hack someone's phone and intercept any messages they received.

Rebekah-Brooks_1870273c.jpeg

HE WAS GOOD.

NIGHT SEVEN STARTS NOW, PLEASE SEND IN YOUR PMS.

PLAYERS:

@Cube

@Jimbob

@DuD

@Jonnas

@Rummy

@gmac

@Animal

DEAD/EXPELLED:

@The fish

@Nintendohnut

Tales