• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yvonne (5): gmac, DuD, Rummy, Nintendohnut, Tales

gmac (2): Sheikah, Jimbob

jimbob (1): Yvonne

Majoriy is 5

"It's the thief! He's terrorised us so many times in the past...it makes sense he has something to do with the current events."

The only thing for it was the electric chair. The Brickster fizzles and slowly melted into a puddle of plastic.

543g5.jpg

Yvonne is dead. He could steal items from others and uses them. His alignment is a secret....

...actually, he was mafia.

Night 6 starts now.

@Animal

@DuD

@gmac

@Jimbob

@Nintendohnut

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Tales

Dead/Lynched

The Peeps

Diageo

Dannyboy-the-Dane

mr-paul

ReZourceman

@Yvonne

They were just conduction a science, attempting to break the walls into another universe. Sure, there were risks of destroying the entire city with it, but how can progress be made without risk?

It was clear that the city didn't want this progressing, and they only grew stronger once his team had started killing to try and warn the local residents off.

"Well brick this! I'm not going to be killed by one of them. I won't allow it."

There was only one thing left for the Rocket Racer to do. He left his helmet on his chair in his lab and got into his racecar.

---

The town was busy with activity. The local pilot asked a kind lady if he could listen to her music, and she agreed it would be a good idea, meanwhile a policewoman got them confused and wrote the wrong name down.

The builder built a bakery for the town and gave a lovely muffin to the City's policeman. Feeling extremely happy, the cop did his best work yet. He had found his way to the secret base where the experiment was being constructed. His latest lead was the Rocket Racer, and he was surely part of this evil organisation.

But who was he planning to kill tonight? He looked around for clues until he saw the Rocket Racer's helmet, and the lack of his car...he concluded that there was only one possibility...

A loud engine road was heard throughout the City, the Rocket Racer got his racecar to top speed on the long stretch leading to the City Hall. With an almighty bang he ploughed into the City Hall, causing it to crumble on top of him.

7535c3.jpg

Sheikah is dead. He was Rocket Racer and could roleblock. He was part of the mafia.

The policeman found files on the last member of this organisation.

864f4.jpg

ReZourceman was Chase McCain, working undercover. He could use his contacts to force one player to target another. He was part of the mafia.

The threat was over, the town had won.

Winners

341e4.jpg

Animal was Papa Brickolini. He could ask someone to deliver a pizza to their target, and would discover their target.

293d4.jpg

DuD was Pepper Roni. He could skateboard past players and find out who targeted them.

234f5.jpg

gmac was Laura Brick. She could use her resources to find out the identity of her target.

345t5.jpg

Jimbob was Pilo Ting. He could swap two players around.

- This role was designed to cause wrong results, unless the role was discovered early and the player disclosed their targets. Unfortunately, I sent the wrong result to DuD on night 1 and didn't realise until recently. Other than some mistrust, this thankfully never amounted to anything. gmac's result from the last night would have proved his power, too.

344s2.jpg

Nintendohnut was Mama Brickolini. She could play music for her target, and no harm would come to them for that night.

- Nintendohnut stopped three kills in a row, targeting himself, Rummy and himself.

234f6.jpg

Rummy was Nick Brick. He could investigate someone to find out their alignment.

- Unfortunately for Diageo, he investigated Diageo when mr-paul was disguised as him (not to mention Animal also tracking him). When mr-paul was disguised as someone anyone targeting that player would target mr-paul instead. Hence the evil result.

4456g5.jpg

Tales was Bill Ding. He built a new LEGO set each night and had a different power based on it.

His powers were:

N1: City Prisoner Transport (7286) - Jailkeep

N2: Small Car (3177) - Protect against roleblock/redirections

N3: Armoured Assault Tank (8018) - Kill

N4: Hang Glider (1098) - Track

N5: Road Construction Building Set (5930) - Roleblock

N6: Winter Village Bakery (10216 ) - Power enhancer

He tried to kill Nintendohnut on night 3, but mr-paul was disguised as him, so he ended up killing mr-paul instead.

---

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

---

Meanwhile...

In Egypt, a charismatic adventurer with a brown hat was on his latest quest, looking for something deep within the pyramids.

As usual, an evil warlord was hot on his tail, however neither of them knew just how "interesting" their discoveries would be...

Lol, fair enough. I was actually convinced there still 2 of you left, though I was trying to get a final decent read on you last night :p

Can't believe I didn't manage to hit a single mafia with my investigations(ftr Animal was the previous night's target). Good game all round, well played everyone, and sorry to Diageo!

Oh man. Awesome.

I am SO happy with the way This game went :) I had Sheikah nailed early on, which I'm pretty chuffed with. It was a shame nobody else saw it but once he made that original post everything started to make sense.

Also really chuffed that I stopped three kills in a row! Obviously a little lucky in some ways, but once I was sure Sheikah was mafia I made sure to start pointless arguments with him every day haha. Sorry dude, it really wasn't personal but I was hoping if I annoyed you, you would convince the mafia to try and kill me, saving the rest of the town.

Great game, Cube. REALLY enjoyed it, in the last few days I genuinely didn't trust anyone. At one point I even suspected Rummy and DuD, who I were pretty sure about for a long time. I literally thought it could've been anyone along with Sheikah. Was really difficult to work it out. Really fun, one of the coolest games of recent times for pure "OH JESUS I SUSPECT EVERYONE" :)

About ReZ's character not appearing, it was a different take on the death miller role - rather than appearing as good on death, he simply wan't revealed.

Rummy's result on ReZ on night 1 (if he hadn't been roleblocked) would have shown him to be good.

Good game, some great conflicts, which is always a good thing. Was so annoyed I was mistakenly killed off, should've been you Dohnut. The fact that happened, ReZ was inactive and Sheikah was already mega fishy made it very difficult but Yvonne and Sheikah put up a bloody good fight.

Well done everyone!

Oh man. Awesome.

I am SO happy with the way This game went :) I had Sheikah nailed early on, which I'm pretty chuffed with. It was a shame nobody else saw it but once he made that original post everything started to make sense.

Also really chuffed that I stopped three kills in a row! Obviously a little lucky in some ways, but once I was sure Sheikah was mafia I made sure to start pointless arguments with him every day haha. Sorry dude, it really wasn't personal but I was hoping if I annoyed you, you would convince the mafia to try and kill me, saving the rest of the town.

Great game, Cube. REALLY enjoyed it, in the last few days I genuinely didn't trust anyone. At one point I even suspected Rummy and DuD, who I were pretty sure about for a long time. I literally thought it could've been anyone along with Sheikah. Was really difficult to work it out. Really fun, one of the coolest games of recent times for pure "OH JESUS I SUSPECT EVERYONE" :)

It was really difficult for Mafia I think. ReZ on our team was inactive for the whole game, so a really easy target, and Paul was unluckily killed off through an event that was completely unpredictable. That sucked. There were also some pretty powerful town roles like Dannyboy being a protector with two lives (good job he wasn't really playing!). Although fair play to you if your role only protects one person and not both you and the person you're protecting.

Not having played before when I first started out I didn't really know how best to act, so yeah I definitely gave the game away now looking back at that comment. I think DuD said I appeared as town to him throughout the game so maybe I was doing something right.

It's funny you said you tried to cause arguments at every turn as that's exactly what I was trying to do with you. :p If the posts got long enough with mega-quotes then my intention was that people would just ignore both of us, which I sorely wanted to happen.

I thought we can't vote yet? Either way, I'm fairly convinced that Diageo is mafia.

This strikes me as the stupidest post ever. How does it even explain that conclusion? Or are you in league with Diageo?

I was just reading back through the game now, to see the vital turning point for me (the post that Sheikah made that convinced me he was mafia!) and I came across this little gem haha.

*puffs on pipe and straightens monacle* not so stupid now, eh Rummy, my old bean?

:p

Thank God nobody voted for me! Only just got back from a hectic day, can't believe we won! But yeah, my previous target was Rummy who actually targeted me and I were about to post it as well. Great game everybody!

I was just reading back through the game now, to see the vital turning point for me (the post that Sheikah made that convinced me he was mafia!) and I came across this little gem haha.

*puffs on pipe and straightens monacle* not so stupid now, eh Rummy, my old bean?

Gracious winner ;)

Lol I know, it was only because I was reading through. I wouldn't have brought it up if he were mafia as he obviously would've been trying to discredit my point, I just thought it was worth mentioning. I don't like it when people say a post I made was stupid, so to now actually be able to conclusively prove that it wasn't is nice.

I actually doubted myself about you several times, Sheikah, and as other suspects appeared I did get distracted from you a little. I reckon if you'd just stopped posting entirely in the whole forum I would've forgotten about it, tbh. But obviously then we have inactivity, which is lame.

Aside from you, though, (and bearing in mind that all started from a single post) I had no idea who the rest of the mafia were. I targeted myself on the last night, partly because I thought you might try to get me again, and partly because I just didn't know who to trust. I did think there would be two of you left, and I was a little worried that Yvonne was going to turn out to be town. And, if it wasn't for our massive arguments based on that single post, the whole game would've been so different. In many ways you sacrificed yourself for the rest of your team - I focused on you so much that I didn't consider other enough, and had no idea who the other mafiosos were. The town got lucky a few times, and played well a few times, but the whole mafia had a good game too.

...apart from Rez :p

There were also some pretty powerful town roles like Dannyboy being a protector with two lives (good job he wasn't really playing!).

He started out as a jailkeeper, which is much less effective (as if he protects the investigator, for example, the investigator wouldn't get a result). He became a normal protector on the first death - the downside is that the mafia would know who he was.

We're all playing the game. However I still stand by my opinion that at the time it struck me as possibly the stupidest post ever :p

Does anyone have any suggestions on what needs to change for the next one?

Here's some thoughts of my own:

- I think a mixture of most votes and majority would work.

- Nobody likes the Death Miller role, my variation was even more hates.

- A target swapper like Jimbob which is invisible to the people affected is confusing for both the town, the mafia and me.

Another thing: there would have been a different theme for the next game if the mafia had won.