N-Europe

Football Season 2012/2013

Dog-amoto

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done West Ham - completely shut City out and incorrectly had a goal disallowed for offside. On the Man U game...2-1 is very generous to Arsenal.

Also, apparently Juve's unbeaten run of 49 matches ended today against Inter. FYI :heh:

Visit to Anfield tomorrow. I predict a comfortable 2-0 win for Liverpool, we do any better than that and it's a bonus in my eyes.

A good result today, although I thought it should have been a bigger scoreline. We created a lot of chances...Santos got mugged today. Still don't see why Arsene bought him.

Ine's family are in the UK and one of her sisters' boyfriends fancied going to watch a match, so we (the guys) went to see Bournemouth play against Dagenham and Redbridge whilst the ladies went shopping (yay for stereotypes). Quite a good match, Bournemouth won 4-0 with some well taken goals. The second half performance in particular was excellent. Could have easily been 8-0 or something daft.

Good win for us yesterday in Freedman's first match in charge. Our defence is shocking though. Kept one clean sheet all season. Hope he can sort it out.

Still don't think we'll get promoted, but beating Cardiff has left us 10 points behind them now so a good run will keep us in touch.

Pretty happy with that result, was sure we were going to lose going into that game.

Thought we defended resolutely but lacked creativity a lot of the time up front. Liverpool deserved a goal but for us to concede in such a sloppy manner and then have the commentators gush over Suarez for the rest of the game was extremely irritating. Glad to see Cabaye on better form though and we defended set pieces very well. Red card for Collo was fair enough.

As for Liverpool, they played well but seemed very frustrated overall. They look like they would really struggle without Suarez and Sterling who was an absolute engine all the way to the final whistle. I'd also be personally furious at Shelvey for missing a good 2/3 sitters.

1352050112566.gif

It was a superbly well took goal, cracking technique and skill to bring it down and then round the keeper.

There's nothing much else to say about the game other than it was a typical Liverpool performance of the last year or 2. Dominated for large parts, lacked good finishing.

1352050112566.gif

It was a superbly well took goal, cracking technique and skill to bring it down and then round the keeper.

There's nothing much else to say about the game other than it was a typical Liverpool performance of the last year or 2. Dominated for large parts, lacked good finishing.

Speaking of, can we get a GIF of Cabaye's goal up in here? First goal someone playing for Newcastle has scored at Anfield since 2004 apparently :hehe:

You set yourself up for the fall far too often.

I guess sarcasm is a little too complex a notion for you to fully grasp :P

Though I think we'll beat you guys. You're BAAAAAAAAAD!

And we're actually loads more impressive away from home.wereacounter attacking team. If dembele is back ill be much more confident.

I'm off to Germany tomorrow for our match against Schalke. It's the last of big European countries I've not seen a game in. Been to Milan and Barcelona, Gelsenkirchen probably won't live up to those but it's the one I'm most excited about. Well apart from the 11 hour coach journey..