1.jpg?cache=0.9692221853614291

2.jpg?cache=81.88906926413098

3.jpg?cache=4.409111489813156

6.jpg?cache=89.36555130043746

7.jpg?cache=86.79474766176528

11.jpg?cache=40.24743486852471

9.jpg?cache=83.43868090002723

Features:

Donkey Kong's Crash Course: Using the GamePad's motion control, players tilt the controller to guide a fragile rolling cart through an obstacle course that resembles the original Donkey Kong arcade game. This single-player game lets other spectators watch the action on the TV and offer advice about how to pass the next obstacle.

Luigi's Ghost Mansion: The player with the GamePad is a ghost (invisible to others) who is trying to capture up to four humans armed with flashlights. The ghost must sneak around the environment by staying in the shadows and try to catch them one by one. The humans can work together to revive fallen comrades before the ghost catches everyone. If all four humans are caught before they are revived, the ghost wins. But if they are successful at shining their flashlights on the ghost long enough to reduce its hit points to zero, the humans win.

Animal Crossing™: Sweet Day: The player holding the Wii U GamePad controls two guards who are in charge of safeguarding a candy orchard from a group of candy-loving animals. Up to four other players, using the Wii Remote controllers to control these animals, must work together to outwit – and outrun – the guards. The game ends when a combined total of 50 pieces of candy are collected, or when the guards catch any one of the animals three times.

The Legend of Zelda™: Battle Quest: The player with the GamePad is an archer who can aim and shoot arrows using the screen as a view finder. That player is joined by up to three others who wield Wii Remote Plus controllers like swords. Players work together to take on a variety of enemies in a world that looks like a cloth version of a game from The Legend of Zelda series.

Takamaru's Ninja Castle: Based on an early Famicom game available only in Japan, this single-player game turns the GamePad into a launcher for ninja stars. Players swipe the controller's touch screen to take out an ever-growing army of ninja attackers, earning more points for consecutive hits. Moving the GamePad around at different angles enables the player to take aim in an intuitive fashion.

Seven other attractions will be announced at a later date.

Edited by Retro_Link

Well I think some of the games look pretty fun, the Luigi's Mansion and the Animal Crossing games in particular. Should have been built in or packed in with the Wii U though.

The minigames look fun. The NintendoLand hub itself, dear god it couldn't look any fuglier and messy

I agree with Ike. Looks very fun but should have come bundled.

I guess its alright if they're just using it as a bunch of minigames to showcase what the WiiU pad can do. Even better if they pack it in with every console.

Did I see a Mechanical/Puppet Ridley in the hub?... was Kinda cool! So I guess we'll see that Metroid tech demo from last year in the game.

Any world of online multi? I have no interest if its just local multiplayer.

It had best be bundled, especially if its local multiplayer only.

If its online it "Might" survive as stand alone, but it would still be best as bundled to help sell the console

This looks like it'll have the legs of Wii Play.

i.e. 5 minutes for each game.

I don't think they can sell this easily to people either. It takes them forever to explain why these games are supposed to be fun.

Wii U only sold because it came with a controller. This has no chance!

Probably the cutest game ever made.

But it's still just Wii Play U with a Nintendo Theme Park skin...

So, is there any one here that would actually buy this as a stand alone game?

I personally wouldn't, but I'm intrigued.

Wii U: now packed with 12 awful games!

Sorry, but everything about this game just made me yawn. When I heard about the Zelda themed thing, I was hyped. Maybe it'd be some kind of Zelda themed arena fighter? Maybe like a budget version of Soul Calibur or a far improved version of the Wii Sports Boxing game?

Then I saw that Link looks like a poor mans Little Big Planet character.

Edited by Hogge

This is not what anyone wanted from the show, but dammit I do like the look of some of these. The dk one particularly looks appealing.

Oh I have no doubt this will be a lot of fun. It's just not exciting in any way shape of form. Definitely not a conference closer. Any conference, never mind a console launch!

Wii Sports Resort was a nice little package. This looks like a mess, but I'll pick it up, as others have said it's basically Wii Play, just way better

So, is there any one here that would actually buy this as a stand alone game?

I personally wouldn't, but I'm intrigued.

I would buy it, if it has online, which I doubt it will. It's very colourful though. :D

I would buy it, if it has online, which I doubt it will. It's very colourful though. :D

Why would you buy it for online? You don't like online, remember? :grin:

Why would you buy it for online? You don't like online, remember? :grin:

I love Live, I just don't care for the Wii's online. :D

This is where I have a real problem with Nintendo. They seem like are just focusing on local multiplayer, much like they did with the Wii. Mini game collections like this are useless to the likes of me, who has no one near that has any interest in this kinda thing. Stick it online and this problem is sorted.

It is worrying, agreed. but let's hope tonights roundtable really lifts the lid off of Nintendo online service and it is everything we all want!

Or another nail in the Wii U coffin :)

F-Zero mini game confirmed. I really hope that's a hint of things to come and I'll forgive the ridiculous amount of focus this title got.

Zelda, Pikmin, Metroid, Mario

Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Yoshi, ???

DK, Takamaru, F-Zero, Balloon Fight?