NEurope
Mokong

Sony Press Conference (4th June in LA/5th June in Europe))

sony_logo.png

Sony being somewhat awkward to European gamers again will hit the stage in LA at 6pm in LA which will mean a lack of sleep to gamers in Europe who wish to watch the Sony show at 2am in the UK & Ireland and 3am in Central Europe on the morning of the 5th of June.

Links of live streams:

http://www.gamestrailers.com

Edited by Mokong

sony_logo.png

Sony being somewhat awkward to European gamers again will hit the stage in LA at 6pm in LA which will mean a lack of sleep to gamers in Europe who wish to watch the Sony show at 2am in the UK & Ireland and 3am in Central Europe on the morning of the 5th of June.

Links of live streams:

http://www.gamestrailers.com

It's GAMETRAILERS, not gamestrailers Mokong :D

I know I say this every year but I do like Jack - he wipes the floor with Don and Reggie for me.

My laptop lost power and I got back on right at the end of Beyond: Two Souls! Bollocks. Looked awesome.

How do you kill people in the Battle Royale game? I can see the super bar but no kind of health system and people weren't being knocked off the stage it seemed... I'm a bit confused.

I think someone forgot to texture the dragon...

The Move has the potential to be everything the Wii Remote was and so much more and yet this is what they insist on doing with it. Dear lord.

Such annoying commentry too.

It's like Sony saw the MS show and realised their show was going to be too good by comparision that they thought to crapify it with this nonsense.

Bloody Hell - its Kratos vs John Merrick - The Elephant Man!

Wow he lobotomised him!

God of War is one of my favourite game series, and it looks like Kratos is going back to being less evil and more just hating the gods, since he actually saved one or two people during that. Hurray!

The Last Of Us O_O So good. Didn't think they would actually make you struggle to survive with ammo etc being a limitation, and no regenerating health as far as I could tell! :D

Edited by heroicjanitor

The Last of Us footage was more than worth sitting through all that other rubbish.

Last of Us was fantastic but the rest was very meh. I can't believe they didn't give the Vita a push seeing as the sales are pretty dire at the moment. Still better than Microsofts offering though.

The Last Of Us makes me want to sperm myself until my semen supplies are depleted and they say to each other "We are The Last Of Us".

Drool.

Anyway, fuck this shit, bed time for real.

E3 needs console announcements to regain its spark. Last of Us was outstanding, the brutal horror and gore is exactly what it needed.

Wondering if too similar to Uncharted. Characters are undoubtedly better though.

We'll see.

The Last of Us really does look like the dogs bollocks I must say. Awesome indeed!